The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teeheeheeeeee... I went and saw Atonement yesterday!!! :biggrin2: *wubs James' blue eyes... and butt... but that's in another movie... :naughty:

What did you think of it? And did you notice that the girl who played Briony, aged 18, was the girl who played Barbara in 'Amazing Grace'?

What did you think of it? And did you notice that the girl who played Briony, aged 18, was the girl who played Barbara in 'Amazing Grace'?

atonement.jpg

It was.... odd... :blink: It was alright, but I wouldn't watch it too many times, to be honest.

I did notice Barbara!!! I actually said "Barbara!!" (a little too loud) when she came on. :naughty:

Also, the moustache dude :sneaky2: (real name Benedict Cumberbatch :naughty: ) was William Pitt in Amazing Grace. Again, I exclaimed "Cumberbund!!!" :naughty:

And, the head nurse lady was in The Forsyte Saga with Ioan. :biggrin2:

Small world, huh.

:naughty: Oh snap!

(I don't know why I'm posting. I just like saying "Oh snap").

Ooooh yeah!!!

I like that!

*pouts out bottom lip*

It's not like we mean for it to happen.

I know... it's those evil spawns of satan I mentioned on MSN... or the stupid ones...

Example... in the late 1970's/early 1980's, a charming little film called "Book of the Dead was filmed... they had to change the title becuse stupid Americans would think that the movie was about reading...

Another example... Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars had to be changed in America to Circle of Blood (why, I have no idea)...

And I'm not saying that you're stupid Arts... it's all those really stupid Americans... you know who I'm talking about...

Ooooh yeah!!!

I like that!

I know... it's those evil spawns of satan I mentioned on MSN... or the stupid ones...

Example... in the late 1970's/early 1980's, a charming little film called "Book of the Dead was filmed... they had to change the title becuse stupid Americans would think that the movie was about reading...

Another example... Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars had to be changed in America to Circle of Blood (why, I have no idea)...

And I'm not saying that you're stupid Arts... it's all those really stupid Americans... you know who I'm talking about...

I know, I know. *sigh* Stupid Tipper.

OG! We're on the 7th thread! WOW! *pees pants*

Catherine_Hicks_7th_Heaven.jpg

WTF??! Random much?:blink:

Yeh it sooo is mad!!!! :shocked:

Diet started yesterday :boxed:

Sooo much food !!!

Done the gym yesterday , first time in 15 weeks!!!!:cool:

I'm too lazy to diet, so don't bother making it a new year resolution like I used to.

So how was your new years?

WTF??! Random much?:blink:

*sniffs* Will miss watching Seventh Heaven.

*remembers back in the day when it first started*

Matt's in line at centrelink waiting to lodge his form.. :wink2:

Nooo... he's run off with another chick (that doesn't remember who he is) and he's got another job. :punk:

I had absolutely no intention of getting tanned/sizzled to death. I had no idea it was going to be so hot and I was walking around all day long, looking for shady areas (but there were hardly any). I had no idea that happened until night time when I looked down and.... voila! Lobster for one.

Damn that evil glowing orb of burning, the least it could do is tell us when we are getting sunburnt. I hate how you don't find out until hours later.

Yeah its northern lights. The golden compass is the american name

Aww :original:

Eurgh, but whyyy. I understand sometimes words would need to be changed if the title was being translated to another language, but ... it's ... not? *Philosopher's Stone* - that's the one that really gets me. It wasn't just a random name, it came from history. Do they (not you Arts, er .. the people who change titles) learn about *insert made up name for some form of important historical figure that I can't be bothered coming up with*?

By the way, sorry for MikaSounds-perving on you :original:

Oh really? Thanks for the hot tip! :thumb_yello:

Don't you mean cool tip?

... lol

*sniffs* Will miss watching Seventh Heaven.

*remembers back in the day when it first started*

Nooo... he's run off with another chick (that doesn't remember who he is) and he's got another job. :punk:

Ooh! I saw it the other day on Channel 10. Hilary Duff's sister is in it.. Ew.. :thumbdown:

Oh I see.. He's got a new job.. BEING UNEMPLOYED! :bleh:

Don't you mean cool tip?

... lol

:roftl: *boom-tish*

Ooh! I saw it the other day on Channel 10. Hilary Duff's sister is in it.. Ew.. :thumbdown:

Oh I see.. He's got a new job.. BEING UNEMPLOYED! :bleh:

Yeah, it's not the same anymore that's fo shizz.

Oooo I didn't know the name of his new character... "Unemployed"... suits him. :naughty:

YEH Christmas was drunk and insane!!! , you know Im now really a New Years person :blush-anim-cl:

I spoke to Happikali new years eve :punk: :punk: was amazinggggggggg

So I heard.

I sent messages on new years to the aussies, don't know if they got them, reception was shiite, but that was about it.

New Years may have involved large amounts of alcohol on my part :naughty:

Christmas didn't, I was a good girl then