I Got A Lead Role!!

So my school is doing Les Miserables and we have been ranked the best drama group in the state! AGH! And I got the part of Eponine, my favorite character!! :groupwave: :groupwave:

It's so amazing. I'm uber giddy and I can't stop thinking about the show. If you haven't heard of Les Mis, you MUST look it up. It's a breathtaking musical and I adore it.

Sorry to gloat, but I thought I should let my second family know. :biggrin2:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my school is doing Les Miserables and we have been ranked the best drama group in the state! AGH! And I got the part of Eponine, my favorite character!! :groupwave: :groupwave:

It's so amazing. I'm uber giddy and I can't stop thinking about the show. If you haven't heard of Les Mis, you MUST look it up. It's a breathtaking musical and I adore it.

Sorry to gloat, but I thought I should let my second family know. :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow: Eponine is my absolute favorite! ON MY OWN... IS AMAZING! I SING THAT ONE ALL THE TIME! "AND NOW I'M ALL ALONE AGAIN..." LOL SO GREAT!

CONGRATS!!!

That's exciting!

When's opening night?

February 28th, I believe! :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow: Eponine is my absolute favorite! ON MY OWN... IS AMAZING! I SING THAT ONE ALL THE TIME! "AND NOW I'M ALL ALONE AGAIN..." LOL SO GREAT!

CONGRATS!!!

AGHHHH I LOVE YOU!!!

She's always been my favorite fictional character ever! I cried when I found out that I got the part, I was absolutely euphoric :mf_lustslow:

February 28th, I believe! :thumb_yello:

AGHHHH I LOVE YOU!!!

She's always been my favorite fictional character ever! I cried when I found out that I got the part, I was absolutely euphoric :mf_lustslow:

Awww I feel you!

I always related to her... especially that song: On my Own... I love when her voice rises...

And I know it's only in my mind

That I'm talking to myself and not to him

And although I know that he is blind

Still I say there's a way for us

*SIGH*

I also love when marius (spelling?) sings that song "Empty chairs and empty tables..." and than the ghosts of the soldiers stand behind him

Have you see the broadway version? It's amazing!

Awww I feel you!

I always related to her... especially that song: On my Own... I love when her voice rises...

And I know it's only in my mind

That I'm talking to myself and not to him

And although I know that he is blind

Still I say there's a way for us

*SIGH*

I also love when marius (spelling?) sings that song "Empty chairs and empty tables..." and than the ghosts of the soldiers stand behind him

Have you see the broadway version? It's amazing!

Ahhhh I love that part in Empty Chairs and Empty Tables...the guy that plays Marius is one of my friends and he's uber dreamy :wub2:

I've never seen the show live on Broadway but I've seen clips of it lol

Awww, congratulations! You'll be terrific. Feb 28th is so soon though--guess you have some rather intense rehearsals ahead of you!

Have you ever read the book?

--Jack

Our teacher has been known for keeping her past drama groups until three in the morning the week before the show. :roftl:

I'm reading the book right now and it's phenomenal :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
Woo hoo!

Congrats! I bet you are really excited! :yay:

I have to go and act on the stage soon also. A school play thing. But looks like I have to be a bush or a bench. :yay: Not angry at all.

Congrats! :yay:

:naughty:

I was only ever cast as a tree or something lame in school.

I mean, i was a rock and roll dancer in Joseph and the dreamcoat or whatever it's called, because i can dance, but i cant act.....