Feels like i’m falling, losing my way,

Cold, dry,

Cold and dry.

Fog out my daylight, torture my night,

Feels like i'm falling, far out of sight,

Cold,

Drunk,

Cold and drunk.

I'm in love with and I was wondering if anyone had the piano music to it or that part of the song by it's self with no words (I know that almost runes it lolz) Because I wish to sing along with it (I like to sign, not good at just like to sign) So it would be awesome if you did :wub2:

P.S. EPP I just keep listen to it over and over again! :shocked::naughty:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: The over my Shoulder part:

Over my shoulder, running away,

Feels like i'm falling, losing my way,

Cold and dry,

Cold and dry.

Cold,

Drunk,

Tired,

Lost.

Over my shoulder, running away,

Feels like i’m falling, losing my way,

Cold, dry,

Cold and dry.

Cold,

Drunk,

Cold and drunk.

I'm in love with and I was wondering if anyone had the piano music to it or that part of the song by it's self with no words (I know that almost runes it lolz) Because I wish to sing along with it (I like to sign, not good at just like to sign) So it would be awesome if you did :wub2:

P.S. EPP I just keep listen to it over and over again! :shocked::naughty:

I don't exactly have a piano version ready but I can play it on the piano and send it to you if you like.:thumb_yello:

I have the book of sheet music and it says in there "Fog out my daylight"

I could type out the notes, if you like?

I can play it on my piano, it's really good to play!!

:wub2: Awwwwww AAURORA !! You're so clever at so much !! I'd love to re-learn the piano .... & play Mika's songs .... :tears: .... are they really, really hard to learn ???!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I have the book of sheet music and it says in there "Fog out my daylight"

I could type out the notes, if you like?

I can play it on my piano, it's really good to play!!

There are quite a few mistakes in that book, regarding the lyrics.

Don't they say "my truths are bigger than yours" instead of "my troops" in STIM?

And I don't know what you think of it Aaurora, but I learned to play LT watching how Mika played it and it doesn't really correspond to what they say on the music sheet :boxed:

I can't read music. I'm a self-taught pianist. It's all up to my hearing. I bet its much easier reading music notes and playing them rather than listening to the music and finding out all the right keys by yourself. It takes me about....10 minutes to do all that. But..oh well...not my fault:bleh:

There are quite a few mistakes in that book, regarding the lyrics.

Don't they say "my truths are bigger than yours" instead of "my troops" in STIM?

And I don't know what you think of it Aaurora, but I learned to play LT watching how Mika played it and it doesn't really correspond to what they say on the music sheet :boxed:

I agree... Some songs don't seem the same when you play them according to the book.

I love over my shoulder though, def my favorite to play:naughty:

I agree... Some songs don't seem the same when you play them according to the book.

I love over my shoulder though, def my favorite to play:naughty:

Nah they don't :thumbdown:

Btw my boyfriend, who can't read music, has found a way to get the notes. He plays the midi file with a special program and he sees on the screen what's being played on a virtual keyboard.

I've been far too lazy to transcript that onto proper music sheets, but it sure doesn't correspond to the book.

Nah they don't :thumbdown:

Btw my boyfriend, who can't read music, has found a way to get the notes. He plays the midi file with a special program and he sees on the screen what's being played on a virtual keyboard.

I've been far too lazy to transcript that onto proper music sheets, but it sure doesn't correspond to the book.

Wow, that's funny and weird at the same time:blink:

But it's not only like that with the mika book, a lot of songs I used to play didn't sound like the original. Oh well...:cool:

actually the sheet music to over my shoulder is pretty close to the original. :)

except one bar was missing ...I had to manually add it in to my playing and part of the harmonies are missing in the "duet" in the second part. I have it as a duet all the way through. You are welcome to use this version:) its me singing and playing:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jgejlmylxk

suzanne

Wow, that's funny and weird at the same time:blink:

But it's not only like that with the mika book, a lot of songs I used to play didn't sound like the original. Oh well...:cool:

I know... they usually tend to transcript the "vocal part" as the notes supposed to be played by the right hand, which is a pain in the ****

But my bf's little programme is pretty useful lol. I'll try to find the energy to go to the shop, buy some blank music sheets and write down the correct notes.

elanorelle OMg You sound so good :punk:

So wow all lot of responses!~ Lolz I was in bed when you guys all responded.

But, um thanks :mf_lustslow: so if one of you guys posted the sheet music it would be cool :wub2: I kinda can't buy anything *sob* to poor lolz

pica_mica that would be awesome too!!!! (can't play the piano well)

You guys like all rock :punk:

Awwwwww AAURORA !! You're so clever at so much !! I'd love to re-learn the piano .... & play Mika's songs .... :tears: .... are they really, really hard to learn ???!!!:blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: you are so sweet *feels loved* I am only a beginner on the piano and I have found Over My Shoulder to be one of the easiest songs to play. Happy Ending is very good, too!!! If you start with those ones, you'll be right!

The book helps for certain songs, but in other songs it doesn't sound very much like Mika's version. There are parts that really do.....and parts that don't. I've dabbled in most of his songs and sometimes I just think "What the! This sounds nothing like it...." so I move on and play something else :roftl:

And I don't know what you think of it Aaurora, but I learned to play LT watching how Mika played it and it doesn't really correspond to what they say on the music sheet

yeah, LT at the beginning, he mainly presses on the black keys of the vid's I've seen and in the book it's a mixture of black and white. Low B and High B sound ok but then you go to a low E high E and low F high F, it sounds nothing like it :sneaky2:

What keys do you play?

well........maybe one day when you're not feeling lazy you might like to transcribe one :D:thumb_yello: No rush, keep us in mind, though!!

Maybe I'll try and video myself playing.........I'm only a beginner LOL

I can't read music. I'm a self-taught pianist. It's all up to my hearing. I bet its much easier reading music notes and playing them rather than listening to the music and finding out all the right keys by yourself. It takes me about....10 minutes to do all that. But..oh well...not my fault:bleh:

Well Mika plays by ear. It's a wonderful gift to have! When you only play by music, and can't play by ear, it restricts you. But people like Mika and yourself can just go for it! I always love to see Mika at the piano, because his enthusiasm is awesome. Most pianists who play, without the music in front of them, have memoriseed the notes, but I would like to bet that Mika plays his songs, slightly different every time, just as the mood takes him. I can knock out a tune by ear, but no where near like Mika can, and I haven't played the piano in ages.

Love today, from Marilyn

elanorelle OMg You sound so good :punk:

So wow all lot of responses!~ Lolz I was in bed when you guys all responded.

But, um thanks :mf_lustslow: so if one of you guys posted the sheet music it would be cool :wub2: I kinda can't buy anything *sob* to poor lolz

pica_mica that would be awesome too!!!! (can't play the piano well)

You guys like all rock :punk:

Okie dokie!!! It'll be ready for you soon!:thumb_yello:

yeah, LT at the beginning, he mainly presses on the black keys of the vid's I've seen and in the book it's a mixture of black and white. Low B and High B sound ok but then you go to a low E high E and low F high F, it sounds nothing like it :sneaky2:

What keys do you play?

well........maybe one day when you're not feeling lazy you might like to transcribe one :D:thumb_yello: No rush, keep us in mind, though!!

Maybe I'll try and video myself playing.........I'm only a beginner LOL

Uh... we don't call notes the way anglo-saxons do... So I have no idea what's a E or a F :naughty:

I'll do transcribe when I have some time ... but don't expect it to be soon :blink:

This is what I do for LT:

B----------------------E-Fis

I've been crying for so long

B----------------------E-Fis

Fighting tears just to carry on

A---------E-----------Fis-------B-------E-Fis

But now, but now, it's gone away

Bm--------------------A------

Hey girl why can't you carry on

E----------------------Fis

Is is cause you're just like your mother

And that's it basically!

I don't have the book myself, I learned it by ear, but it sounds good to me!

ps: I don't know if you use "Fis". It means the black key between F and G