The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all! Kids at school, oldlingmothers at the computers. Except from the sick kids: wish them well!

Deb, I asked the mods in Robi's babypic thread to put it on the front page, to get the most attraction. Would that be a good idea?

Hi AMP! Yes, good idea -- it's done! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

RICKI I got an idea. What about "Out of the Mouths of Babes" for a band name? It cures all the ego of the mid-life crisis in one fell swoop. They are still young (babes) and they are still desirable (babes). They could be known as OOTMOB for short.

I like that. I'll pass it on. OOTMOB is funny. THANKS.

HIDebs, AMp, Hootch - yup am now off for my therapeutic mummy hug :)

so much more loving from yr boy than yr girl for some reason!

There's something special between and a mum and son, I think. Just

like dads and daughters... Hope Theo is feeling better soon, Carri! :thumb_yello:

BTW I got my Live in Cartoon Motion DVD last night. I may watch it at work. At my computer I have dual screens so I may not be able to glare at the DVD totally but it'll get the day going faster.

Lucky girl! I know if I put the DVD in now I'll get nothing done, and my

To-Do List is as long as my arm today! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

Hello - am back - funnily Theo perked up when Evie got home form school but have been harsh mummy and said that he cant go to drama as he came home early from scool -and he does have a temp.

Evie has gone to her friends for senior drama later and I am in the 8pm pick up - so no wine for me tonigh ttil after that!

ok am going to whizz dogs round park as they havnt been out today - will leave boy on sof with tv!! oh the joy of the electric music and picture box!

Good Morning Oldlings!

Oh, look...My Sis..where the heck have you been? :huglove:

I just took my first exam for my Project Management Class. I think I passed with flying colors. I shall find out in about 40 minutes. It seemed way too easy. :blink: I hope I didn't over look anything.

I'm having so much fun looking at everyone's baby pics. The Oldlings were sure beautiful babies. But, that's not suprising because y'all are so beautful now.

Carri: How exciting about Canada. I haven't been there yet. What an amazing opportunity and life changing event that will be.

Well, need to pop off now. I'll let y'all know how I did on my exam.

*walks in*

Hello... is there an oldling around?? :blink:

I am really in need for a cup of tea and some home baked cookies..:boxed:

well have watched the dvd...

up to any other world

(watched all the extras and vids first:naughty: )

i can't think of any other word except

enthralled....

and recalled deb telling me about finally getting to see the happy ending and big girl vids on the actuall telly (not the computer) when we were watching it at her house before we left for glasgow...

(can totally relate now!:wub2: )

was a wonderful experience!

and i spotted sarahlou!:thumb_yello:

of course carri and her kids (didn't realize they took theo's dancing bit out from the original!:thumbdown: )

broke down when relax started -

just like i have done twice in RL...

and started feeling it all over again...

so am quite distressed at not being able to see him in philly or nyc in the next couple of weeks...

but!

i have comforted myself with the thought that i will get to que and maybe even get some live sound via the magic of deb's cell phone....:wink2: