The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

You're very welcome! If you go to your 'edit signature' box you can see the tags I used. :)

Ooh and you have to check this out, all of you!

This lady is on the Dutch Idol show... Her name is Nathalie and she's damn fantastic.

This is her version of Stayin' Alive:

Amaaaazing. :wub2:

She is pretty good isn't she!:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath!!! I feel exhausted now after reading that!!

No, I have no idea how I'm going to get anything done tomorrow.....which is why I have booked 25th - 27th Feb off work!!

YIPEEEEEE :thumb_yello: We will have to start making plans..but you need to enjoy tomorrow first!:naughty:

Hi Martine! I must have missed something.....has Deb been getting grief?? Like Kath, I tend to stay in here and the gig threads.....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a snack among ìroning hours.....:sneaky2:

thanks kath for searching the chicken night! and diana for the easy link in kath's sig!

now i cannot, but i'll surely read it again soon...i need a good laugh! and a good MFC laugh!

see you soon

She is pretty good isn't she!:thumb_yello:

She's fantastic! And she had a bad cold that day.

Some more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I08g9TCuhzg

You might know this song from Dreamgirls..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHKp6f5cxc

Yes, but I don't understand how you can edit MINE Diana!:shocked:

That's just one the many powers I have as a mod. :naughty:

just a snack among ìroning hours.....:sneaky2:

thanks kath for searching the chicken night! and diana for the easy link in kath's sig!

now i cannot, but i'll surely read it again soon...i need a good laugh! and a good MFC laugh!

see you soon

Hi Robi, yes, you must read it...it is very funny to be reminded of what fun we had!:naughty:

She's fantastic! And she had a bad cold that day.

Some more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I08g9TCuhzg

You might know this song from Dreamgirls..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHKp6f5cxc

That's just one the many powers I have as a mod. :naughty:

Silly me....I was forgetting!:wink2:

OK...I have been sat on my backside for far too long now so I will go and do something..may be back later but not sure so if not..Sarahlou and Carri, have a fantastic time tomorrow, I will be with you every step of the way...oh if only that were true!

Lots of love, Kath xx

OK...I have been sat on my backside for far too long now so I will go and do something..may be back later but not sure so if not..Sarahlou and Carri, have a fantastic time tomorrow, I will be with you every step of the way...oh if only that were true!

Lots of love, Kath xx

Thank you!! You'll be with us in spirit :naughty:

Sarahlou and Carri, what is happening tomorrow?

Hi Shari!! I was lucky enough to win tickets to the Fiat launch party at the London Eye tomorrow and Carri's coming as my guest!!! Babs, Jems & Sariflor are also going...To say I'm excited is an understatement, despite the fact it will probably be peeing down!!

Sarahlou, that's absolutely fantastic. I'm so pleased for you. I did read about that, so I hope you have a wonderful time. Lucky girl

Thanks!! I'm sure we'll have a great time. Like other gigs, it's as much about meeting up with people from here that have become friends as it is about seeing Mika.....which is of course a bonus:wink2:

Oh yes, of course meeting Mika would be the bonus, not the other way round hehehe! (yeah right she says under her breath)

I will look forward to hearing all about it when you return and don't forget that camera!

Hello & welcome!!! You have picked a quiet time to visit the Oldlings, but we're all friendly. Tell us about you.....where in the world are you? When did you discover Mika? Have you seen him in concert....

Well I'm in the UK, I've been to not a single one of his gigs, because I don't think I could controll myself!!!!!!