The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

hi sarah!

i totallt agree with yr list of priorities!

i've got a painful back too, and still having...but my addiction here is too strong!

actually hubby took the bug from younger son who was at home from school since wednesday, but today is ok, so monday is going to school.

today i went to a therapist, to have my back massaged...it was ok, but tonight it seems worse! :shocked:

Hi Robi:thumb_yello:

This is the sort of conversation that only oldlings would have!

-Sick children and bad backs -what thrilling lives we lead:naughty:

I'm a bit fed up with everything at the moment. It's my least favourite time of the year anyway, so all this medical stuff has come at just the worst time possible.

Roll on summer, I say................

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robi, today I read in our newspaper that Italian children are getting so lazy that they don't want to eat long spaghetti anymore. They seem to prefer other kinds of pasta; parents are apparently getting so bored with their kids that they give in and cook easier food. Is that the situation in your household too?:blink:

oh no, that is just a joke! my elder keeps on asking me for spaghetti! and the younger eats them without moaning....

btw, it's nice they talk about spaghetti and not about naples garbage! :naughty:

Hi Robi:thumb_yello:

This is the sort of conversation that only oldlings would have!

-Sick children and bad backs -what thrilling lives we lead:naughty:

I'm a bit fed up with everything at the moment. It's my least favourite time of the year anyway, so all this medical stuff has come at just the worst time possible.

Roll on summer, I say................

uh

here has been pouring all day which, along with an ill husband is not what i consider a passionate day!

i love spring and summer, and this is NOT my favourite part of the year! :thumbdown:

i can smile only when i think of end of february! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

oh no, that is just a joke! my elder keeps on asking me for spaghetti! and the younger eats them without moaning....

btw, it's nice they talk about spaghetti and not about naples garbage! :naughty:

I like to make macaroni. My kids and hubby (and parents(-in-law) and friends) love it very much.

Robi.........when I answered your pm just then I forgot to mention the pic..sorry it is a bit small but thank you for doing magic with it!

The thing is with all these black and white pics...when you are scanning quickly down the page it doesn't make it easy to see who is who....colourful pics of Mika..or Snoopy or Pooh or whatever stand out much more easily...ok..moan over!

i can smile only when i think of end of february! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I'm not going to London :emot-sad: , but I have got something nice planned instead. I'm off to Budapest from 27th-29th Feb to see an old friend from university.

Hello Carri, Kath and AMP:thumb_yello:

...and unfortunately, it really is goodbye now because I'm off now.

Night night

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

Nah, sorry...I have been fighting with my MP3 and my computer..I am not quite sure how I have managed it but I seem to have loaded Sweet Dreams over the demo track..but since that was Barbie Gilr and drove me mad by being there I am delighted!

I'm not going to London :emot-sad: , but I have got something nice planned instead. I'm off to Budapest from 27th-29th Feb to see an old friend from university.

Night night

MM

x

Night MM - sweet dreams xxxx

Night night

MM

x

oh they say it's such a beautiful city! romantic....:wub2:

goodnight MM!

sweet dreams to you!