The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

I think I'm too late with this, but you can get 4 adults in a family room, no problem. The coach is wide and comfy - I slept there when I shared with my sister and she had the double bed, but there's a pull out too. I put my son, his g/f, my daughter and her b/f in one at New Year.

Don't sleep in a coach .... unless it's the bands one and Mika is in there!!!:naughty:

I have booked you a room :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fergie at number one. Best video of 2007? I don't get it!

Yet more total madness :thumbdown:

And Dave has a bad back..........................sleep well!! :naughty:
and he has had one too many tonight...oh no!:naughty:

Sweet dreams :mf_lustslow:

Gosh, I finally caught up! Friday night indeed!

:naughty:

And I completely agree with you on the sexy thing.

Russell oozes sex whereas Mika is just pretty in my opinion.

Yes, pretty, not handsome cuz he's not masculine enough to be called handsome.

Gonna get me a cup of coffee now, anyone else want some? :biggrin2:

YAY!!!! Someone who agrees with me!! I'm getting very tired of the whole "What is wrong with you??" and having to defend myself.

hello dears!

just caught up on last nights chat....

sorry to hear about the hamster carri -

but i can so totally understand where you are coming from...

(have told daughter that if she wants to get a kitten she needs to find a home for her hamster....)

the house was beautiful!

cannot believe that toronto really seems to be in your sometime soon future!:shocked:

don't get me started about all the junk they put in food today...

(it's a conspiracy, i tell you!:sneaky2: )

and what else...

the androgenous boys/boys wearing make-up....

i was rather in love with robert smith from the cure in high school!:bleh:

any thing else?

well, i am going to watch my licm dvd this morning as soon as son is off to school -

(yes - he is feeling better today!:thumb_yello: )

I was rather into The Cure as well....

oh yeeshhhhh.......I had no warning for the experience I just had!

I felt lightheaded for a second and then I found myself throwing up!

don't like experiences like that when I feel no warning coming!

so feel a bit shaky right now......what ever I ate this morning must have been bad.....if it was food poisoning it was the shortest experience ever,,,,like 2 minutes........what a way to start the day....I guess I am awake now !

it was like a got hit by a meteor or something....need to watch myself today...

any of you have bad food experiences???

Poor El! I never seem to be on at the same time as you lately... Will try and catch up with you sometime.

I hope everybody's other halfs/children/selves get better. See you later...

YAY!!!! Someone who agrees with me!! I'm getting very tired of the whole "What is wrong with you??" and having to defend myself.

Because you don't find Mika sexy? To quote some random guy: that's demented!

SEXY :cool:

You think he is? Mika? :naughty:

I only do when he's singing Sweet Dreams..

Somehow it feels weird to me to associate Mika with sex.

He's so childlike and "innocent" I don't know it feels forbidden!

(Even though he's a year older than I am).

I find it much easier to lust over someone as dirty as Russell.

He's so childlike and "innocent I don't know it feels forbidden!

I do think he is a strange mixture of lots of things .. that's so appealing though !

But i do think he is cute :blush-anim-cl:

Mika and sex ....... well it's not an unthinkable concept !:naughty:

I think maybe in a few years time for sure ... he is maturing very nicely :roftl:

Well Diana , i'm so glad we got sorted for you and the Dutchies tonight ...:thumb_yello:

I better sign off as i'm shattered!

SWEET DREAMS :wub2:

I do think he is a strange mixture of lots of things .. that's so appealing though !

But i do think he is cute :blush-anim-cl:

I think maybe in a few years time for sure ... he is maturing very nicely :roftl:

Well Diana , i'm so glad we got sorted for you and the Dutchies tonight ...:thumb_yello:

I better sign off as i'm shattered!

SWEET DREAMS :wub2:

Thanks again for everything, you're a star!!

Sweet dreams! Nannite! Ba ba! xxx

heya oldlings!

i've updated the mfc poster thread and am currently saving relax UBS videos on my pc!!! :mf_lustslow:

lot of work...hubby is better, but still very upset...it was a bad night for him (i slept well...:naughty: )

i hope i'll be ok!

need to go now....see you sooooooooooooooooon!

DO NOT FORGET TO SEND ME ALL YR BABY PICS! I CANNOT TAKE THEM FROM YR AVATARS!!!

Hello Oldlings!! I hope everyone os OK, despite all the ailing other halves and off spring!!

Thanks to Kath & Wendy for the texts yesterday. I've been so busy a t work, and by the time I have been getting back and done all things that need to be done it's too late to think about sitting at the computer...:thumbdown:

I hope that my mum will be able to find me a photo and post it to me, I'd better call her this weekend....

Going to catch up on some other threads and hope to be back later, if not tomorrow.

Love to you all

Sxxx

Hello Oldlings!! I hope everyone os OK, despite all the ailing other halves and off spring!!

Thanks to Kath & Wendy for the texts yesterday. I've been so busy a t work, and by the time I have been getting back and done all things that need to be done it's too late to think about sitting at the computer...:thumbdown:

I hope that my mum will be able to find me a photo and post it to me, I'd better call her this weekend....

Going to catch up on some other threads and hope to be back later, if not tomorrow.

Love to you all

Sxxx

sarah! i'm so happy you and Mika MAd had turned up at last!

we are missing you and i was wondering if everything was ok....

speak later!

Because you don't find Mika sexy? To quote some random guy: that's demented!

Yep, because I don't find Mika sexy. But I can't call them demented.

He's so childlike and "innocent" I don't know it feels forbidden!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've finally gotten used to the Carolina dancing in Sweet Dreams and it's even starting to appeal a bit, but the rest of the time? It's interesting what you say there. I'm fairly sure he's far from innocent, but I just don't associate him with sex (then again, I'm fairly sure most people looking at me wouldn't associate me with sex, despite having two children to prove it did happen at least twice!:roftl: ) And the lust word... yes, it is the connotations for me.

But i do think he is cute

He is an appealing mix of a lot of things isn't he? Maybe in a few years time.... I mean, Pierce Brosnan was a nice looking young man, but when he matured he got so much sexier!

Hi online-oldlings! How are you all? I am feeling a bit ill:thumbdown: Started with a cold yesterday (got it from hubby:thumbdown: ) and now I have a real bad headache. Won't stay too long on the forum cause of that, but I do want to say hello to you:punk: !

Not you too! As someone (think it was tootch) said "We're all dropping like flies!"

Hi folks (if anyone's around!)

I've just called in say a quick hello (shame I missed Sarahlou). I'm not on here tonight because I should really spend sometime with Mr Mika Mad.

I'm glad that husband is getting a bit better Robi.

Alice has been off school all with some sort of bug all week too. Her temperature was over 40 so she's on antibiotics and the maximum dose of Neurofen. I took her to the doctor's, but they didn't really know what the problem was. She is a bit better today and hasn't made half such a big deal of it as your husband has!

She missed all of the the last week of school before Christmas and now this week, so she's only had one day of school in the past month!

With my bad back and the kids being ill, it hasn't been that great for our family recently. That's why I haven't been on here much. Much as I still adore Mika and miss you all like mad, my kids and my back have to take priority.

(Mr Mika Mad comes a few places further down the list after Mika and gardening!:naughty: )

good evening!

no one is around?

what is that talking of sex and mika? i wonder how the two words can match in a conversation....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hubby is better but still moaning at times...that was a very bad bug, and now he feels exausted....hope tomorrow he's fine and on monday....straight to work!:naughty:

well, it's saturday night (fever) anyone must have a life

Hi folks (if anyone's around!)

I've just called in say a quick hello (shame I missed Sarahlou). I'm not on here tonight because I should really spend sometime with Mr Mika Mad.

I'm glad that husband is getting a bit better Robi.

Alice has been off school all with some sort of bug all week too. Her temperature was over 40 so she's on antibiotics and the maximum dose of Neurofen. I took her to the doctor's, but they didn't really know what the problem was. She is a bit better today and hasn't made half such a big deal of it as your husband has!

She missed all of the the last week of school before Christmas and now this week, so she's only had one day of school in the past month!

With my bad back and the kids being ill, it hasn't been that great for our family recently. That's why I haven't been on here much. Much as I still adore Mika and miss you all like mad, my kids and my back have to take priority.

(Mr Mika Mad comes a few places further down the list after Mika and gardening!:naughty: )

hi sarah!

i totallt agree with yr list of priorities!

i've got a painful back too, and still having...but my addiction here is too strong!

actually hubby took the bug from younger son who was at home from school since wednesday, but today is ok, so monday is going to school.

today i went to a therapist, to have my back massaged...it was ok, but tonight it seems worse! :shocked:

Robi, today I read in our newspaper that Italian children are getting so lazy that they don't want to eat long spaghetti anymore. They seem to prefer other kinds of pasta; parents are apparently getting so bored with their kids that they give in and cook easier food. Is that the situation in your household too?:blink: