Yoppappop

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't ya just wish! :bleh:

i do yes :naughty:

I feel quite special that you ignored everyone else's posts and just quoted me :mf_rosetinted:

So what time do you think we should arrive?

Since it's my day off and I live nearby I'm gonna head there pretty early...just to be nosey really :naughty:

I quoted Babs too! and i didnt 'ignore' everybody elses! :naughty: i read them but didnt feel the need to quote alright! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok we'll get there early for a nose around but im not leaving my house before daylight :roftl:

Found this on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110216115807&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Caution anyone thinking of bidding, we have been asked to bring ID and my name is printed on my ticket, so if you buy this , I don't know if the same rules apply, just something to be aware of.

I just had a thought that may explain this.

Because the tickets are "electronic", maybe the seller is planning on asking the buyer for their name, then photoshopping the ticket somehow, and giving them that altered ticket with the new name on it....Quite dodgy, but it's the only way that I could see it working!

They say very clearly that you will be required to prove Id, and the ticket has one's name on it, so how you can work around that I have no idea.:wink2:

The only thing that we don't know here is if they will have a list of names at the venue like they did at Graham Norton, in which case this wouldn't work, or if it will be based on the tickets only.

I would say that if I was considering buying them, they would need to be very cheap for me not to worry about it working out. Then again that is only my opinion; Others may think differently...

I quoted Babs too! and i didnt 'ignore' everybody elses! :naughty: i read them but didnt feel the need to quote alright! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok we'll get there early for a nose around but im not leaving my house before daylight :roftl:

erm you're telling me around what time you're getting there right? cos i don't particularly wanna stay at school for too long tbh :)

Come on Laura, who do you think you're fooling, I knoooow you, you'll be camping out there from 10 am :roftl:

PS Sariflor - are you going straight from work or going home first??

May be last train home together :)

Straight from work I'm afraid- Will have to sneak out bang on at 5 to make it on time.....So yes, it will probably be the last train home together!!

I really can't wait for it now!:punk:

erm you're telling me around what time you're getting there right? cos i don't particularly wanna stay at school for too long tbh :)

yeh, just dont go :naughty:

Come on Laura, who do you think you're fooling, I knoooow you, you'll be camping out there from 10 am :roftl:

]

:naughty: i will not!! that was ONE gig ok, im not that mad im really not :naughty: i got to the Graham Norton show so late i nearly got turned away :naughty:

I was thinking more like 2.....that more....'normal'? not the queue necessarily..just to have a look around, see if there are any exciting looking cars... that kinda thing?

u trying to turn me into some rebellious little kid like u laura? cos it ain't working :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::naughty: you're still telling me what time you're going :mf_rosetinted:

Well I'm probably even more of a bad influence (I've been to 2 lessons since November :mf_rosetinted:) Don't go! Or we might forget to save you a space in the queue..... :fisch:

I just had a thought that may explain this.

Because the tickets are "electronic", maybe the seller is planning on asking the buyer for their name, then photoshopping the ticket somehow, and giving them that altered ticket with the new name on it....Quite dodgy, but it's the only way that I could see it working!

Do the tickets have bar codes on them? I used an electronic ticket at a venue when I went to Sweden, all tickets were scanned at the door to see if the name on the ticket matched the name on the display.

Do the tickets have bar codes on them? I used an electronic ticket at a venue when I went to Sweden, all tickets were scanned at the door to see if the name on the ticket matched the name on the display.

Yes, your name and a barcode.

When we went to TBA, they sent us a text with a barcode on it which had to be scanned.

Well I'm probably even more of a bad influence (I've been to 2 lessons since November :mf_rosetinted:) Don't go! Or we might forget to save you a space in the queue..... :fisch:

ok must remember.. don't listen to anything jennie tells u! *writes down on notebad*

are you threatening me!? :shocked::tears:

u trying to turn me into some rebellious little kid like u laura? cos it ain't working :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::naughty: you're still telling me what time you're going

yeh ill tell you the time....6....AM :mf_rosetinted: now try and fit school in! :naughty:

I was thinking more like 2.....that more....'normal'? not the queue necessarily..just to have a look around, see if there are any exciting looking cars... that kinda thing?

like the car we saw NY?:naughty:

Well I'm probably even more of a bad influence (I've been to 2 lessons since November ) Don't go! Or we might forget to save you a space in the queue..... :fisch:

tut tut

yeh tis true, once we're in we cant come out either lol