Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

I DO NOT! :roftl: that was only like.. twice :fisch: hardly anything lol

:mf_rosetinted: whatever, you're hooked!

anyways.....i think me and Jen will get there early afternoon, just to hang around really, take a few 'random' pics, have a spot of lunch etc so how early can you get out?

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted: whatever, you're hooked!

anyways.....i think me and Jen will get there early afternoon, just to hang around really, take a few 'random' pics, have a spot of lunch etc so how early can you get out?

am not! :sneaky2: lol.. i've only seen each sequel once :mf_rosetinted:

ok cool.. erm well i can get out from like after 9am, but i really need to get some revision done as i really don't wanna retake my exam in june lol.. so errm.. like after 1pm?

am not! :sneaky2: lol.. i've only seen each sequel once :mf_rosetinted:

ok cool.. erm well i can get out from like after 9am, but i really need to get some revision done as i really don't wanna retake my exam in june lol.. so errm.. like after 1pm?

yeh that'll do i suppose :sneaky2: lol

Not long now folks!!!

Re. the ticket/ID thing. As some people have already said, the ticket has the comp winner's name and a barcode and ID has to be produced. I imagine the organisers will have these details held on a whizzy database and when the code is scanned it will match up to a name and will both will be checked against the ID...I really have no idea how these things work, but I'm sure it's scam/tout proof!

Hmm - got this as a response from the ebay seller:

"My girlfriend and I are going to the party. Buyer's entries will be as our guests. All will be entering together. So, there will not be any ID issues. However if there is any problem with Buyer not able to enter in the event, money will be refunded."

They haven't said we can't so I am!! (Not that them saying we can't would stop me.... I take my camera everywhere :naughty:)

oh yeah and so u do :naughty: ah, i'll be rebellious and bring mine too, i would prob kick myself if i didn't.. now all i need to do is look for it