Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

it's odd, I think I'm past the point where I can get jealous, now I'm just really excited whenever MFC is properly represented somewhere :woot_jump::arf2:

True true... OK, I'll ERAAAAAAASE my jealousy! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, I shouldn't be -- I'll be "representing" in NYC in two weeks! :)

dcdeb

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always seem to win things and yet this is the one competition I didn't win!! (Even entering on my 3 different email addresses!)

I'm so glad I bombarded my sisters email account with links telling her to enter :naughty:

All I know is they're shoving a car in a capsule on the London eye, Mika's singing a few (or hopefully more than a few) songs and so are a few other people...there are a few DJ's too and there should only be about 500 people. :thumb_yello:

Hopefully lots of competitions to win cars etc. (Not that I can drive but whatever)

And hopefully, since there are less people than at Brixton etc. we'll get to meet Mikaaaaaaaa (Which I doubt actually with the amount of paps and people who will be there)

Thanks!

Well, your perseverance "attacking" your sister paid off then, cause you got them anyway, LOL!

What I do is I just enter things with his details, and half the time he doesn't even know that I did til he gets emails and stuff...quite funny!

The party sounds great! And to think that I volunteered today to do the "support" at work on tuesday which means i get to start at 8 and have to deal with everything that comes in, how crap is that!! I may need to change the day then :naughty: ...

About meeting him...I'm not sure. Don't want to be pessimistic, but still, it will be packed with people so it may be difficult. But hey, hopefully we will!

whats this goss I keep hearing about a gig on 27th Feb what's all that about I went and booked up to see WICKED then now and if he does a gig then I will NOT be amused at him for keeping it a secret and shall have to spank him or something like that.:wink2:

:yay: Bab and Sarah and Sariflor! :yay:

Fantastic luck! I'm only a little jealous...

But still very very happy for you!!!

dcdeb

I'll be well behaved though because I'm with my sister :) She already thinks I'm weird :naughty:

Laura won aswell, and I think Danika (hotdlp) is going with her. :thumb_yello:

Whooo! We are getting to be quite a gang. :naughty:

I could be green!!

No seriously..........over the moon for you all...have a brilliant time...I know you wil, and can't wait to hear all about it..it has been ages since we had any reports...and Bab.............behave yourself!

True true... OK, I'll ERAAAAAAASE my jealousy! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, I shouldn't be -- I'll be "representing" in NYC in two weeks! :)

dcdeb

Exactly!

You'll have a blast there:punk:

Whooo! We are getting to be quite a gang. :naughty:

We sure are going to make some noise:naughty:

Well done girlies! Unfortunately, I didn't win, but did anyone win through any other company but Fiat main website?

No I think we've all won from the Fiat site so far so there's still chance for the others as far as I know (unless none of us have won).

The Fiat site had much more tickets to give away than the others though.

I think I entered about 6 different ones in total. And used 2 or 3 different email addresses for each one.

And haven't won any :|

Jemma I have a bone to pick with you!!! :sneaky2:

You went to Greenwich last week didn't you?

And you chose to see the Spice Girls over me!! :tears:

Oh Hun I'm sorry :tears::sad: Next time I will defo make time to see you!

I'd much rather see you than geri any day

...Well slap me around the face with a wet kipper :fish: ... yet again I didn't win. Woe is me :crybaby::crybaby:

BUT... :yay: for all you guys who won!! Have a blast :biggrin2:

There is still time, no one has heard from the other competions yet:naughty:

I feel bad that my sisters taking up a valuable ticket when she's not even really a fan....although if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be going so I won't complain.

If I win one of the other competitions though I'll take someone from here and let her go on her own haha :thumb_yello:

OMG 7!:shocked: I was 18 when the spice girls first came out:blink:

I was 22/23 :shocked:

What year did they first come out? I can't even remember... If it was 1995 then I was 5/6 if it was 96 then I was 6/7 or if it was 97 I was 7/8

I was already 25 in 1996......:shocked::blush-anim-cl: So when I was 25, you were 5 or 6!!!! oh my word, this is shocking!!

If I win one of the other competitions though I'll take someone from here and let her go on her own haha :thumb_yello:

:roftl: