Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaawww....thanks!!!! You do to:blush-anim-cl:

How nice are we, heh?:naughty:

Posh can't be that daft....she bagged the lovely Mr. Beckham:wink2:

Like he ain't daft:roftl:

Gonna be late, got to work boo!:thumbdown:

That sucks!

I had initially taken the whole week off to be out and about, and now I'm thinking I'm gonna have to work a couple of days, cause I'nm already running low on holidays.....and the year has only just started!

I managed to book most of my hols already believe it or not :boxed:

Apparently if I go to my 'local' Fiat dealer I can watch the launch on a big screen...trouble is, my 'local' Fiat dealer is 26 miles away!

Have a look at MSN - I think I saw something on there...I may have been having an 'oddling' moment though:naughty:

ROTFLMAO Mika is sooo worth it though

I totally agree :thumb_yello: However, I don't think the people at the meeting that I am supposed to be at will :naughty:

Have a look at MSN - I think I saw something on there...I may have been having an 'oddling' moment though:naughty:
Me..MSN?:naughty: Thanks anyway!:naughty:

How nice are we, heh?:naughty:

Like he ain't daft:roftl:

That sucks!

I had initially taken the whole week off to be out and about, and now I'm thinking I'm gonna have to work a couple of days, cause I'nm already running low on holidays.....and the year has only just started!

I managed to book most of my hols already believe it or not :boxed:

already? LOL My holiday runs the same as the tax year so I haven't got any till april Boo!

Oh well done you who've got chickets! I'm really pleased for you and jealous as hell. But you'll be the only Mika fans there, everyone else will be there to look at the car, right?

We will need a blow by blow account.....

Oh well done you who've got chickets! I'm really pleased for you and jealous as hell. But you'll be the only Mika fans there, everyone else will be there to look at the car, right?

I think they are going to look at the car...why else would they go???

Hopefully everyone else will be boring car fans :thumb_yello: Then it'll just be us on the front row who actually like Mika..Like the ICA gig... I swear 80% of the people there just worked at the ICA!

Not that I'm complaining, we got him all to ourselves!

If you're not lucky enough to make it to the event on the evening, you don't have to miss out on the fun. As well as being broadcast on national radio, the launch party will be streamed into every single Fiat dealership in the country as part of their own Fiat 500 launch celebrations. Find your local dealership here.

According to MSN, it will be broadcast on national radio.... (see above)

Not the same, I know, but it may end up being broadcast somewhere...

Hopefully everyone else will be boring car fans :thumb_yello: Then it'll just be us on the front row who actually like Mika..Like the ICA gig... I swear 80% of the people there just worked at the ICA!

I agree, weren't they so boring!!! There was obviously come corporate thing going on....I doubt they had even heard of Mika!

If you're not lucky enough to make it to the event on the evening, you don't have to miss out on the fun. As well as being broadcast on national radio, the launch party will be streamed into every single Fiat dealership in the country as part of their own Fiat 500 launch celebrations. Find your local dealership here.

According to MSN, it will be broadcast on national radio.... (see above)

Not the same, I know, but it may end up being broadcast somewhere...

Ha! I followed your link and it came up with an old school friend's husband's dealership (he used to do Rover before they crashed, I didn't know he now did Fiat) and the garage round the corner from my work! Well? should I even consider it??

Ha! I followed your link and it came up with an old school friend's husband's dealership (he used to do Rover before they crashed, I didn't know he now did Fiat) and the garage round the corner from my work! Well? should I even consider it??

Why are you even asking??? Get round there Monday!!!!

:mf_rosetinted: I think you're right, there was even an England rugby player stood watching! I cant remember his bloody name now though:naughty: i had some 7ft guy stood in front of me, who didnt once clap, nod or even jig his leg! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: so i hope everyone else, if they're are boring car fans, will have the decency to stand aside for the hardcore MFCers :punk: lol

:mf_rosetinted: I think you're right, there was even an England rugby player stood watching! I cant remember his bloody name now though:naughty: i had some 7ft guy stood in front of me, who didnt once clap, nod or even jig his leg! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: so i hope everyone else, if they're are boring car fans, will have the decency to stand aside for the hardcore MFCers :punk: lol

Oops... I hope that wasn't my BF.....I lost him and I think he stood right at the side out the way, but if it was him, I apologise:wink2: