Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

I was already 25 in 1996......:shocked::blush-anim-cl: So when I was 25, you were 5 or 6!!!! oh my word, this is shocking!!

:roftl:

Sorry :naughty:

At least you got to appreciate them with more depth and understanding that a little kid like me :blink:

I mean I didn't even have a clue what they were singing about most of the time!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 7. I never liked Spice Girls anyway, but my fav of them all was Mel C. Weird, since my best friend was pretty much obsessed with them all. She cut pictures out of the magazines and stuff. She liked Victoria.:blink:

Sorry for barging in. I'm sure you needed that information desperately. :naughty:

Congrats to everyone who won! :yay:

I was 7. I never liked Spice Girls anyway, but my fav of them all was Mel C. Weird, since my best friend was pretty much obsessed with them all. She cut pictures out of the magazines and stuff. She liked Victoria.:blink:

Sorry for barging in. I'm sure you needed that information desperately. :naughty:

I loved posh. I used go out in just a jacket and a bra underneath with no top just like her :roftl:

I can't do that now mind, I might do someone an injury :lmao:

Thanks:wub2: That's assuming I've got my maths right after about two thirds of a bottle of wine:naughty:

Maths right or not, you still look fantastic!

Ha ha!! I still don't have a clue what they're on about:naughty: :roftl:

Haha!!! I know what you mean:naughty:

I was 7. I never liked Spice Girls anyway, but my fav of them all was Mel C. Weird, since my best friend was pretty much obsessed with them all. She cut pictures out of the magazines and stuff. She liked Victoria.

I hated them. Like no-way I had my walls all covered with pictures of them, no way I had their sticker album and no-no way I bought every magazine that had pictures of them :mf_rosetinted:

(my sister had two Geri barbie-dolls.. I had none :crybaby: but.. like I care :mf_rosetinted: )

I loved posh. I used go out in just a jacket and a bra underneath with no top just like her :roftl:

See if I did that...being 7... that'd just be plain weird. I'd betaken in by social services or soemthing.

Oh and I hated Take That..and prettymuch all boybands. :naughty:

always hated them

but I liked take that, back then.. it's my dirty secret

I can hear ya laughing from here... :sneaky2:

You know what? I think that I first heard of Take That like a few years ago or something. :blink: I have no idea what they used to do or sing. I only know their new songs and that's about it. I don't know their names or anything. :blink:

:lmao: Haha. I didn't try to act like Mel C, cause she was all sporty and mind you, I can't run even 60 metres without falling on the floor, not even moving a toe for as long as possible. :naughty:

You know what? I think that I first heard of Take That like a few years ago or something. :blink: I have no idea what they used to do or sing. I only know their new songs and that's about it. I don't know their names or anything. :blink: :

that's cause you are horrendously young.. :mf_rosetinted: