Pictures of your face!!

findingmywords

i dont even have my pjs on and i still have my coat and scarf that i wore out today cuz i literally just walked into the door sat at my computer and went on to the mfc!:roftl: i have been on for 4 hours straight i didnt even have dinner:shocked:

xDD

we're so pathetic.

... MIKA PATHETIC!!! *fake sarcastic ear to ear grin*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW!!

I have the soundtrack...*dances around*

my sister bought it the day it came out before school and gave me a copy of the cd :naughty: she's seen it 4 times so far and wants to see it more:naughty:

i have to go to bed to!!!!! i probably wont cuz i have already said this 3 times heheeh and just stay on here so it isnt even worth it! s**t i am going to school today (in technical terms)

i am too *YAWN* i'm reallllly tired

good night all :sleep_1:

i dont even have my pjs on and i still have my coat and scarf that i wore out today cuz i literally just walked into the door sat at my computer and went on to the mfc!:roftl: i have been on for 4 hours straight i didnt even have dinner:shocked:

:lmfao: that's what i do sometimes LOL

my sister bought it the day it came out before school and gave me a copy of the cd :naughty: she's seen it 4 times so far and wants to see it more:naughty:

i am too *YAWN* i'm reallllly tired

good night all :sleep_1:

FOUR TIMES! (lucky butt)

Good night dear...

have sweet dreams...:wink2:

i really wanna see sweeney todd!!!!!!!!! i like (not nearly as much as mika)jonny depp i never new he could sing though:shocked:no what i find funny when u see jonny depp you know its him and the name fits him but now just say jonny... it doesnt fit him:boxed: spooky i no!

I think i am going a bit dillusional!hehehehe

FOUR TIMES! (lucky butt)

Good night dear...

have sweet dreams...:wink2:

OMG! that reminds me of my dream where mika came, with really bright clothes, into sweeney todd's barber shop and he was about to cut his throat but then he saw that big girl, billy brown, and lollipop girl came in after him :lmfao: it was the best dream EVER!

ok i'm really going to bed now :naughty:

OMG! that reminds me of my dream where mika came, with really bright clothes, into sweeney todd's barber shop and he was about to cut his throat but then he saw that big girl, billy brown, and lollipop girl came in after him :lmfao: it was the best dream EVER!

wow...what a dream...two hotties in one room...

Good night!

Brilliant dream!!! Goodnight :wub2:

If you would like the lovely pic that Jemma kindly took of me with the penguins at Planet Hollywood that's in my sig, I'm not great at editing yet, so feel free to extract my face from the pic.