Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm back now with smooth legs

i can't but tell to myself that the doctor thing is a "hello" to ME :mf_rosetinted: what do you think ? :naughty: :naughty: or is it just because he was ill a lot last year ?

yop, you are seriously worrying me.... :mf_rosetinted:

this pink jacket must have some hypnotic fluid, :mf_rosetinted: to make us all go flip... :insane:

the girl next to him is blonde... must be someone from Universal/Barclay/whatever

blonde on his right (certainly from universal) but there were 2 brown haired girls on his left, maybe zuleika allegra but i'm not sure the one next to him is paloma...

yes, it's over

i missed the lot :thumbdown: why do people decide to visit me when i want to watch something *buggers* ive watched a small part relax on youtube but it keeps on bloody crashing :mad3: jesus i wish someone would attach a ball n chain to saranade before she goes on the stage :naughty:

i missed the lot :thumbdown: why do people decide to visit me when i want to watch something *buggers* ive watched a small part relax on youtube but it keeps on bloody crashing :mad3: jesus wish wish someone would attach a ball n chain to saranade before she goes on the stage :naughty:

this time I think all the MFC would agree with ya!:roftl:

p.s: Sara don't you mind, we louv your energy^^

blonde on his right (certainly from universal) but there were 2 brown haired girls on his left, maybe zuleika allegra but i'm not sure the one next to him is paloma...

I´m sure one of them is paloma, the one who´s on his left. and next to her, zuleika allegra wearing a headband :wink2: