Daylistar:Mika's all write

greta

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how true.. I was thnking the same.. mika or not, to be at the albert hall.. :wub2:

My office window used to overlook the Royal Albert. I miss London.

:emot-sad::tears::crybaby:

2004899702874382519_rs.jpg

This pic is so green...:blink:

I hope this didn't come out too red. My laptop is difficult to see.

2181128337_c34c95189a_o.jpg

I'll put the rest of the pics up here in Greta's thread as Greta has already put one up... they're from January 8, 2008, Gala performance of Cirque de Soleil's: Varekai at the Royal Albert Hall. (sorry about the watermarks)

Thank you Titania! those are very nice pictures indeedy!

(wish i looked 1/2 as good as that when i get my pictures taken!) :roftl:

i noticed under concerts that it shows you are coming to the montreal concert.... is that still on?

guylaine

I noticed the jacket in Glasgow and I find it really ugly :blush-anim-cl:.

I like that jacket:sneaky2:

I quite like the jacket too (your all meanies his hoodies are far worse especially when he puts the hood up, though the red one is acceptable the others are a no no, ]

I like the jacket!!! What's not to like - it's black; black rules.

I don't like it in combination with the green and yellow hoodie with hood up though, a la Glasgow and Manchester - but I just don't like that particular hoodie, though his others are okay. After Manchester I remember being faintly annoyed with him for wearing that hoodie as in, "how dare you wear that when I've waited out here in the freezing cold for an hour to see you in the flesh for the first time, I mean, how could you do this to me?? Why aren't you wearing something sexier??":roftl: :roftl::mf_rosetinted: .

How pathetic of me :naughty: but I was slightly hysterical that night anyway. He is gorgeous in anything actually, that's the truth.

:roftl:

You always sum it up for me too Sparkly!

Pics such as these deffo need a health warning for us who should know better.

And if you find out a miracle cure for the speechlessness will you let me know in time for next tour as I suffer from that too. :naughty:

how true how true...........:shocked:

I don't like it in combination with the green and yellow hoodie with hood up though, a la Glasgow and Manchester - but I just don't like that particular hoodie, though his others are okay. After Manchester I remember being faintly annoyed with him for wearing that hoodie as in, "how dare you wear that when I've waited out here in the freezing cold for an hour to see you in the flesh for the first time, I mean, how could you do this to me?? Why aren't you wearing something sexier??":roftl: :roftl::mf_rosetinted: .

How pathetic of me :naughty: but I was slightly hysterical that night anyway. He is gorgeous in anything actually, that's the truth.

I know what you mean :-) And, boy, was it freezing!

Your welcome guylaine :cheerful_h4h:

Oh yes I may be going but it isn't definite yet. I'm guessing you are, so perhaps we may see each other there...

oh yes i'm going... i bought 5 tickets! (it made my christmas shopping easy :naughty:, i'm bringing my sons' girlfriends, a friend & a niece!

i'm only going to montreal though.. i am self employed & am working on a big project for the next 2 months (if not more), so can't afford the time to go anywhere else... oh well, better once then none! it's the first time i see him too.

:roftl:

You always sum it up for me too Sparkly!

Pics such as these deffo need a health warning for us who should know better.

And if you find out a miracle cure for the speechlessness will you let me know in time for next tour as I suffer from that too. :naughty:

Yep - I dissolved into a pool of treacle when I met Mika and shrank into Alice in Wonderland proportions while he towered over me like an enormous giraffe - or should I say caterpiller. I still suffer from l'esprit de l'escalier when I think of it (just about everyday)! All pointlessly delicious I suppose.:wub2: