Mika @ Maxim's, Rallye Vendôme, Paris

Niki27

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*thinks hard* why not? :mf_rosetinted:

but since I have offered my whole money box, I can get sitm as encore. :mf_rosetinted:

twice :mf_rosetinted:

And since it was my idea, I guess I'll deserve a hug...

from the MFCers of course, I don't care about the curly guy :naughty:

good, so I can get your hug from mr M. :mf_rosetinted:

I care about this :mf_rosetinted:

you can have mine also o.c. :wub2:

Sure! But we'll need to be careful and read the little conditions at the bottom of the contract... he might ask for an extra if he has to hug anyone :naughty:

I hope your hug will be charge-free at least !

Sure! But we'll need to be careful and read the little conditions at the bottom of the contract... he might ask for an extra if he has to hug anyone :naughty:

I hope your hug will be charge-free at least !

I'm a generous girl, I'd never ask friends for money :mf_rosetinted:

you are right! damn, I shall start saving an extra, in case he asks for some more, due to the hug..:sneaky2:

I'm a generous girl, I'd never ask friends for money :mf_rosetinted:

you are right! damn, I shall start saving an extra, in case he asks for some more, due to the hug..:sneaky2:

Get another chicken box ready, girl :bleh:

Or I have a deal: I save some with you, you get the hug, but I get "Everybody's talking" as encore :mf_rosetinted:

deal! :mf_rosetinted:

BUT let's make 3 encores then, even 4, if ya want.. 2 everybody's talking and 2 sitm.

right? :mf_rosetinted:

Let's ask for two hugs then, when we're at it... we'll have to eat dry bread for the rest of our lives to pay the bank back, but, who cares? :mf_rosetinted:

P.S. I really hope he's as cheap as he claims to be:naughty:

Let's ask for two hugs then, when we're at it... we'll have to eat dry bread for the rest of our lives to pay the bank back, but, who cares? :mf_rosetinted:

you know, the wholesale law..the more we are, the less we pay.

But I think he should better clone himself coz risks to be used up from thousands hugs:cool:

Hmm, I guess if I were an artist and people would pay me good money to play at their party and I had the time to do it, sure I would. I don't think he's selling his soul, he's just doing his job... Which doesn't mean that I'm not quite disgusted at the idea of parties for 'high class' people :blink:

he'd better be cheap. :mf_rosetinted: but again, I'm gonna live while I'm alive, said bon jovi.. right? :punk:

Hmm, I guess if I were an artist and people would pay me good money to play at their party and I had the time to do it, sure I would. I don't think he's selling his soul, he's just doing his job... Which doesn't mean that I'm not quite disgusted at the idea of parties for 'high class' people :blink:

You would sell yourself????

I'm so disappointed :naughty: :naughty:

he'd better be cheap. :mf_rosetinted: but again, I'm gonna live while I'm alive, said bon jovi.. right? :punk:

And I'll sleep when I'm dead, yes! :punk:

Gosh I was about to have myself a tea now but I don't think I can afford it anymore... *drinks water from the tab*

You would sell yourself????

I'm so disappointed :naughty: :naughty:

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

No but serious, when you're an artist you're selling yourself all the time. People pay money for you to show up somewhere, that's how it works. Not like he does his 'normal' gigs for free...

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

No but serious, when you're an artist you're selling yourself all the time. People pay money for you to show up somewhere, that's how it works. Not like he does his 'normal' gigs for free...

Nah I know... But if I had to play the devil's advocate, I would then say you don't boast about making pop music that can connect with anyone, nor that you want things to stay "cheap" and affordable.

BUT he has always admitted he was a little Parisian brat, so he's true to himself :bleh:

Yeah, well, the €80 tickets for the Parc des princes gig aren't exactly what I'd call 'cheap' either. I don't think this is really Mika's decision, just the way it works when you become a really big star.

yeah, but the point is..act like a star then, don't run away from the press screaming I'M CHEAP!!!:roftl:

I like to think he's a generous guy..I'm sorry that on 22 dec he had to work{who cares of ppl willing to spend money for exclusiveness..hope they had enjoyed the concert}

Well, he worked on the 19th and 20th, he just never stops does he?