Mika @ Maxim's, Rallye Vendôme, Paris

Niki27

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooool thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Lol I didn't know if I should actually. He's been severly bashed for doing this... Some say he sold himself to the rich and famous people. I don't wanna judge, I just posted the news ;)

I didn't know the news before.

so he actually was hired to play at a private party..? I didn't get it, sorry if I misunderstood.. :blink:

Yes he was.

A rallye is something the "Bourgeoisie" organises for their kids. It's a very posh party where young people meet and hopefuly find a husband/wife coming from the same background, if you know what I mean? It's very selective, it's a closed word.

you mean you have to belong to that social class to attend..?

I find it sad to say least. I'm not living in fairy land, I perfectly know that's the world go, still I personally find it depressing. :boxed:

is it very common in france..? I have no idea, seriously. :blink:

who knows what's behind.. for money or relationships?:mf_rosetinted:

in any case at the early stages of his career he has to do some more promotions{dunno what publicity one can obtain from private parties}then he'll be free to make charity/free concerts like Bono if you want somethin more politically correct:cool:

thanx for letting us know anyway

you mean you have to belong to that social class to attend..?

I find it sad to say least. I'm not living in fairy land, I perfectly know that's the world go, still I personally find it depressing. :boxed:

is it very common in france..? I have no idea, seriously. :blink:

Yes you have to belong to the very upper class ...

I mean... I don't think any of us could "hire" Mika for their birthday party or anything :naughty:

And yes it's common. In France, and in Belgium too. But I can't tell you much more, I don't belong to this world.

I mean... I don't think any of us could "hire" Mika for their birthday party or anything :naughty:

I am saving for it :roftl: I have bought a gigantic money box, in shape of a chicken, and I put in a coin every day! by sept. I might have made it! :thumb_yello::naughty::roftl:

I am saving for it :roftl: I have bought a gigantic money box, in shape of a chicken, and I put in a coin every day! by sept. I might have made it! :thumb_yello::naughty::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Good news is he claimed many times that "HE WAS CHEAP" :naughty:

thanks for posting that, was quite hmm interesting.

funny u should mention that, me and lauren were talking bout wanting him to perform at our 18th :naughty:

Mika gave a private gig at Maxim's (a very famous and posh restaurant in Paris) on December 22 for what we call a "rallye": a private party organised for the golden youth.

Here's a tiny vid:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=80lnih3&s

That's very cool, Niki! Thanks for posting :)

Although I don't know about these people who can look away from

Mika when he's performing -- my eyes are always so riveted on him,

I couldn't think of turning away and trying to video anything else! :naughty:

dcdeb

oh i don't care so much he was hired to play, honest. I mean, it's a job. maybe it was some friends of his? it's the selective social class destination I don't like... :boxed:

that's what I thought too! I mean they have lived in paris for quite some time, they gotta know some people, why not from the upper class?

*wonders how much he is and if she could get him to play at her 29th and 4 quarters birthday*:mf_rosetinted:

starts queuing, jemma. I will have saved enough coins in my chicken money box by then. so my bday gig comes 1st :mf_rosetinted::thumbdown::yay: