robertina

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome! :thumb_yello:

Lol! Me too! I'm thinking the back of my door. So it has a prime location in my room for my viewing, almost with a frame around it, but people walking into my room won't think I am some weird child-pervert or something :naughty:

LOL !!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Awww! Im not in it!

I posted my pic in the thread, i didnt know you had to email it or whatever!! :tears: :tears: could you still accept me into it seeing as i misunderstood what you had to do?

I THINK if you posted it in this thread then Robi and Bettasan

would have been able to use it - so you should be ok :wink2:

Awww! Im not in it!

I posted my pic in the thread, i didnt know you had to email it or whatever!! :tears: :tears: could you still accept me into it seeing as i misunderstood what you had to do?

hey..but i HAVE got your pic...don't worry! :thumb_yello:

That is such a sweet photo!!!!!!! :wub2:

what a posh baby! :wub2:

lovely indeed...thanks! :thumb_yello:

this is so cuute!

Well thankyou ladies! What a shame I don't look like that still!:roftl: I was sure that mine would be a colour pic too, cos I'm one of the younger Oldlings, but these were "official" portrait style ones, so black and white and "Sunday clothes".

Well thankyou ladies! What a shame I don't look like that still!:roftl: I was sure that mine would be a colour pic too, cos I'm one of the younger Oldlings, but these were "official" portrait style ones, so black and white and "Sunday clothes".

i loved that! :roftl: :roftl:

(cause i'm not! :bleh: )

lol awww!

hehe yes people change but age is just a number!

I'm 36 in just under two weeks. Aren't I one of the younger oldlings?? (Wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad Robi, simply talking numbers here..:wub2: )

darling i'l lbe 49 in a few months....and i would not be in this forum if i took offence!

lovely chick, you are one of the youngest oldlings actually! :thumb_yello:

I'm 36 in just under two weeks. Aren't I one of the younger oldlings?? (Wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad Robi, simply talking numbers here..:wub2: )

Oh yes, chick, you are indeed one of the younger Oldlings. Whilst I am not!!! :)