Your Favorite/least Favorite Thing ABout Yourself

phunkygal

I HATE the fact that I have the ****tiest luck, and the worst history..... I always feel that my destiny is already carved in stone, I cannot change it, and it is shrouded in doom and gloom........

I LOVE the fact that extenuating circumstances have taught me to be ultra-strong, a survivor and an advocate for those who are weaker and cannot speak for themselves..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LIKE

- my way of thinking, my conclusions and the way I solve things.

- my green eyes, but it seems like I can't highlight them.

- my taste of music.

I DO NOT LIKE

- my lips at wintertime, they become so sore and I become addicted to "lypsyl", which makes your lips softer..

- the way I get obsessed with boys.

I try not to dislike much - it's unhealthy, but i do dislike:

- My obsession for celebrities (though, im not a stalker....!)

- Being such a drama queen

- Always being attracted to guys who are older than me (i do have a limit though).

- Always being attracted to guys who are married/in relationships (i acted upon it once and never again).

-The nasty things i had to battle last year. But im though it now.

And i guess i like/am proud of:

- My talent for music

- My eye colour

- My caring side

- My chest size!

What I like about myself: I can write music!

What I don't like about myself: Where do I start...? XD;

Someone told me their weight was their least favorite thing about themselves once. I thought "That's it? Of all the things that are wrong with you, you picked your weight? What about your personality? That's pretty lacking..."

Gahahahaha! :roftl:

Ha ha.. i could go on for days saying what I don't like about myself. But what do i like about myself? hmm.. that i manage to be friends with great people :thumb_yello: and don't really change myself to try fit in, i like my own company, and i like the company of others

what i dislike myself

1. lazy , lazy and lazy......................

i always let the time fly without doing any constructive thing.....

i think i can be better if i work hard on something

i had jazz dancing / swimming lesson before, but after a few of lesson, i would give up because im the worst one....

the main pt is i never take things seriously...

2. extremely indecisive

like, it takes me very long time to think of what food i choose to eat in reasurant.....

and when ppl ask me something, i cant answer time at once...as im always not sure what i think is right...

3. eating trash food

i know it's bad for my skin and my health....

but i just cant stop myself eating a big pack of crisp (too yummy....) when watching tv...

at the same time i would say to myself it's the last time...it's the last time...

but i completely forget the other day...

4. stay up late

5. motiveless

always dun know what the hell im doing...

what i like myself

1. "whatever" attitude ... i dun care :cool:

hmmm. i cant think of anything i like about myself.

but the list is so long for things i hate i will just say 3

1. i hate my nose

2. i hate my eyes. dark and wichy.

3. i hate my laugh. sounds like a cross between basil brush and a hyena.

honey, I think you've said the most common "hated things bout me" :roftl:

those are particularities that makes the difference..I would keep them:thumb_yello:

what i dislike myself

1. lazy , lazy and lazy......................

i always let the time fly without doing any constructive thing.....

i think i can be better if i work hard on something

i had jazz dancing / swimming lesson before, but after a few of lesson, i would give up because im the worst one....

the main pt is i never take things seriously...

2. extremely indecisive

like, it takes me very long time to think of what food i choose to eat in reasurant.....

and when ppl ask me something, i cant answer time at once...as im always not sure what i think is right...

3. eating trash food

i know it's bad for my skin and my health....

but i just cant stop myself eating a big pack of crisp (too yummy....) when watching tv...

at the same time i would say to myself it's the last time...it's the last time...

but i completely forget the other day...

4. stay up late

5. motiveless

always dun know what the hell im doing...

what i like myself

1. "whatever" attitude ... i dun care :cool:

uh, that's me! :shocked::bleh:

honey, I think you've said the most common "hated things bout me" :roftl:

those are particularities that makes the difference..I would keep them:thumb_yello:

well im not about to chop my nose off or cut my eyes out. and i find a lot of things funny so im not gonna stop laughing. i will just have to learn to live with them.

hmmm. i cant think of anything i like about myself.

but the list is so long for things i hate i will just say 3

1. i hate my nose

2. i hate my eyes. dark and wichy.

3. i hate my laugh. sounds like a cross between basil brush and a hyena.

Aww !!!!!!!!!! Kitty !! u r din don din don here ! go back to your fluffy gorgus kennel, you'd love yourself ! but you can make people laugh sometime !! i know it's not funny, but ...... sorry

P.S. don't pop up and scare the freak out of everyone ! everyone rocks and we <3 Mika !!! :wink2:

if you know what i mean

i do like your nose btw, it's not a perfect handsome nose, but angelic and lovely, aww xx hug

Aww !!!!!!!!!! Kitty !! u r din don din don here ! go back to your fluffy gorgus kennel, you'd love yourself ! but you can make people laugh sometime !! i know it's not funny, but ...... sorry

P.S. don't pop up and scare the freak out of everyone ! everyone rocks and we <3 Mika !!! :wink2:

if you know what i mean

i do like your nose btw, it's not a perfect handsome nose, but angelic and lovely, aww xx hug

well i would be a tad worryed if i had a handsome nose sayin im a girly.:shocked:

i think btw i thought of something good about myself. i have a wikid taste in trowsers. red skinnies and yellow joggers:naughty:

I LIKE: My eyes and my hair.

I DON'T LIKE: My laugh. No noise somes out when I laugh so it just looks like I'm shaking. And I don't like that I'm so shy.

ah that sounds like a cool laugh!!!

xxprincesschezzaxx

ah i hate what i look like to. but sod what you look like as long as the inside is beautiful thats all that counts:thumb_yello:

physically, i like my eyes and my hair color and my body type.

I don't like my right ear (its different from the left, i swear!). Or my curly/wavy hair (it looks good on mika, but mine is long and i'm a girl, so i can't do the cute little disheveled type of look. So i either have to straighten it or make sure its all curling the same way, argh, so much work. Oh and i have a theory that hair always curls counter-clockwise, can anybody counter that?)

Oh, and i also have a tendency to talk and then think, instead of vice versa, it gets me into trouble sometimes.

i like my eyes and my hair color and my body type.

I don't like my right ear (its different from the left, i swear!). Or my curly/wavy hair (it looks good on mika, but mine is long and i'm a girl, so i can't do the cute little disheveled type of look. So i either have to straighten it or make sure its all curling the same way, argh, so much work. Oh and i have a theory that hair always curls counter-clockwise, can anybody counter that?)

Oh, and i also have a tendency to talk and then think, instead of vice versa, it gets me into trouble sometimes.

haha my ears are different too! it's so weird.. i also have this gimungous brown birthmark on my left hand (which covers the whole of it)

my favourite thing.. i don't noe.. one thing i'm proud of is the fact that i think for myself n i don't just go with the flow..

i don;t like the fact that i'm lazyyy.. i don;t like my noseee!:mf_rosetinted:

err I like my personality and my curly hair and its almost impossible for me to be mean, so that's good most of the time

umm i dont like my skin haha. I wish i had clear skin, and also i dont like how i dont try enough some of the time, plus im a reeeeal good procrastinator. anddd.... it would be good to be more assertive and demanding in some situations hahahhhhh.

:punk: