Mika and Leona lead Brit nominations

dcdeb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh I dont think she will sweep the board , dunno I just have a feeling hell get best single ..

If she doesn after the year Mika has had then I think it sucks .. he has been around all year , not just the back end , and shes had ONE single!!:boxed:

Absolutely, he's been working his butt off all year with the album, singles and the non stop touring, and what's she done a couple of singles, and no tour, she hasn't even announced one yet for this year. But Mika is still touring for pretty much most of this year, as far as we know.

So it is really annoying that someone who hasn't put in as much work could just flounce off with the glory. It's so damned unfair!

Thanks for posting!!

i hope he wins..

I DON`T LIKE LEONA LEWIS!!! she`s sooo anoying!

neither do I cos that "oh I am so shy and don't know if I am a good enough singer" tripe was tripe cos she attended Itallia Conti in London so she will have known she could sing pfft.

Absolutely, he's been working his butt off all year with the album, singles and the non stop touring, and what's she done a couple of singles, and no tour, she hasn't even announced one yet for this year. But Mika is still touring for pretty much most of this year, as far as we know.

So it is really annoying that someone who hasn't put in as much work could just flounce off with the glory. It's so damned unfair!

Yeh dont get soo hot yet penguin ... you may melt :wink2: , lets wait and seeee .. it could be a pisser though for definate

Also Mika is not some manufactured x factor star hes done it the hard way , there are lots and lots of lewis types , Mika is a unqiue talent .. that should be awarded :thumb_yello:

It's not unfair...it's Simon Cowell. The &**(^##()_ I bet he buys all Leona's singles and albums himself and votes a lot on her at those votings because he can't take it he missed out on a LOT of money by refusing the Mikster.

Quoting 300 again: Cowell will burn to the ground!

Geez, I'm vicious today:naughty:

The only thing that worries me is the Leona Lewis factor. They are both up for the same award in three catergories, and she has the X Factor crowd behind her.

I don't think it's looking good personally, god knows I really want him to sweep the board, but realistically, look at what he's up against.

yeah it's not like she is better than Mika far from it, it's just cos of the x factor audience who lets face it, will forget all about her by the time next years contestants are on the scene. I hate how it all works these days but I guess Mika will know the score sucks too.

have I missed it??? I tuned in but it was about 8.25pm!!!

Yes, I am afraid. We were talking about it on the other Brit Awards thread,...

no worries, however, I recorded it. I think I will send it to someone via mail to share with the others. (mp3) I cannot upload to sites...

Just click on the Brit awards logo at the top left and then click on "British Single" to vote for that. Breakthrough act and Live act you can't vote for yet.

Yes you can, I have already...

Once you register you vote for the one you selected, then go back to home page and it will automatically give you the voting option for the other 2, no need to register twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget to VOTE for

Best British Single and

Best Breakthrough Act.

here:

http://www.brits.co.uk/

:thumb_yello:

You can only vote once per round in each round the artist with the fewest number of votes is out.... details on the site (first round ends on Feb 14th, 2nd on Feb 15th... you have to be careful towards the end, otherwise Mika is dropped out)