Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

i cried yesterday because of him. :boxed:

No, its not weird, I have bad days when I cry about him, thinking I will probably never get to meet him.:emot-sad: or that he will ever be mine........:no: God! makes me sound like a right weirdo!!! LOL:roftl:

:shocked: I'm not alone!! :roftl:

your not a weirdo, I feel the same way:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't cry a lot...but 90% of the times I cry it's because of mika:wub2:

and is it stupid that I have a poster of him, and every night when I go to sleep I give him a...kiss:blush-anim-cl: and I say ''slaap lekker'' (translated in english sleep well) He don't even know what 'slaap lekker' means...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

That is sweet! I wish I had a poster of Mika on my bedroom wall and gave him a goodnight kiss every night, but I don't think my husband would be very happy!:roftl:

I don't cry a lot...but 90% of the times I cry it's because of mika:wub2:

and is it stupid that I have a poster of him, and every night when I go to sleep I give him a...kiss:blush-anim-cl: and I say ''slaap lekker'' (translated in english sleep well) He don't even know what 'slaap lekker' means...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Awwww! That's sweet!

where are all the pics???:shocked:

o and i dont think any one is alone oon the mfc for crying over mika i do it all the time lol! and i kiss my computer desktop sooo much my dad a few days ago asked why there were lip marks on my computer screen it was horribly embarassing!:naughty::blush-anim-cl: i am someday gonna get electricuted for it but what ever i cant help it its mika!

where are all the pics???:shocked:

o and i dont think any one is alone oon the mfc for crying over mika i do it all the time lol! and i kiss my computer desktop sooo much my dad a few days ago asked why there were lip marks on my computer screen it was horribly embarassing!:naughty::blush-anim-cl: i am someday gonna get electricuted for it but what ever i cant help it its mika!

OMG! I do that too! If you get up really close to a really big pic of Mika' date=' doesn't it feel like he is right next to you?

[img']http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/ewockwicket/5fdf91a1e58b.jpg[/img]

Greta, do you mean this one???? I love his hat!:wub2:

hat.jpg

I'm replying to myself now but I just had another look at this pic and fell off my chair!:wub2: I haven't looked at it for a few days, look at those curls..................................I want to run my fingers through them........now!:mf_lustslow:

I'm replying to myself now but I just had another look at this pic and fell off my chair!:wub2: I haven't looked at it for a few days, look at those curls..................................I want to run my fingers through them........now!:mf_lustslow:

Hands off the hair girl, it's mine :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I fall off my chair at that photo too. It's indescribable!! :mf_lustslow:

Hands off the hair girl, it's mine :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I fall off my chair at that photo too. It's indescribable!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm not really on here again....................honest!

I really, really, really love that pic, some ppl have said they hate him with that hat on, don't know why! something else to take off!!:naughty:

and have on my bedroom floor!

I'm not really on here again....................honest!

I really, really, really love that pic, some ppl have said they hate him with that hat on, don't know why! something else to take off!!:naughty:

and have on my bedroom floor!

It's a bit of a Marmite picture isn't it :naughty:

I must get out of this habit of coming on this thread every night, I must be getting a reputation :shocked: . People will start to think I find Mika physically attractive or something.

:mf_rosetinted:

It's a bit of a Marmite picture isn't it :naughty:

I must get out of this habit of coming on this thread every night, I must be getting a reputation :shocked: . People will start to think I find Mika physically attractive or something.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah me too! I only come on here to be sociable....................................................................oh and to post these!LOL:wink2:

MikaHEbig.jpg

He's waiting for me!!

716bk0l.jpg

Look at those ribs! he really needs to come to my house for tea