my mikadress

patricia4u

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i have a ? bout his signature i can read mika but what is the other word it looks like rox but i dunno??

yeah !! wicked

u r actually cleverer than i thought ! Mika's 3rd wife !!!!

his signature changed alot, lazy bastard, but he's right !!

I stole into a burnt, orange field

Which once was green, but lost its zeal

To prance and dance and sing around

Which is not condoned in the centre of town

Children please beware! I'm choked with fear ! I'm choked with fear!

Why didn't you like it?

I used to make and sell erotic clothes (make pvc and sell rubber and latex) and I loved it. :)

I don't think making dresses for fans is really an issue as long as you don't make a profit from it.. or sell them in bulk.

i don't like it any more because i had to make adult babyclothes, it was funny at first , until the customers were asking me all kinds of questions , and some of them came to my house for the sizes and they were wearing

dirty diapers . and than i had enough of them. so i don't want anything to do with those people ever again.

omg that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! were u wearing it when he sighned it cuz then he sighned you in a way!!!!!!!!!!! o that is my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

yes i was wearing it at the gig in amsterdam , he was on his knees before me to sign it :mf_lustslow:

wow you have talent!

did you get your picture taken with the dress and mika?

if so... can we see it? :mf_lustslow:

we weren't allowed to take pictures, but his manager made a picture of me , but i have never seen that picture. so maybe mika has it :blush-anim-cl:

yes i was wearing it at the gig in amsterdam , he was on his knees before me to sign it :mf_lustslow:

Omg...on his KNEES infront of you??!!!:shocked:

OMG!!!!! THAT'S LIKE....ITS AS IF HE WAS....OMG....PROPOSING!!!

Omg....if Mika got down on his knees infront of me...I'd die. No..first..I'd cry....then I'd die.:shocked:

Gosh...I'm actually imagining him on one one knee...infront of me...proposing....ok now I'm seriously gonna cry!!! :crybaby:

Hehe My friend Silver.lemons had Mika on his knees in front of him during Holy Johnny when he was on stage, he said the first thing that went thro his mind was:

"He's on his knees and he's still almost as tall as me"

Lol!

Hehe My friend Silver.lemons had Mika on his knees in front of him during Holy Johnny when he was on stage, he said the first thing that went thro his mind was:

"He's on his knees and he's still almost as tall as me"

Lol!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Well...isn't that the first thing that would run through any guy's mind? I'm not saying girls because I know that most of you girls are like me and wouldnt even give a damn about his height if he's on his knees infront of you...you'd be toooo busy feeling faint or trying to hold in your tears of overwhelmingness (if thats a word:bleh: )