The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's Snow White. I was just being an idiot, saying how her name is kinda dumb because her first name is snow and her last name is white. Snow is white. It's redundant.

xD I know Holly, I just felt the need to share this with her before I forgot. :naughty:

....alzheimers, I understand! I suffer too :lmao:

LOL that sounded soooo funny :lmao:

That is a new theme of ours.....

Mika's no-doodle existence..... I love it!

But, I am not giving up my investigatinal duties :no: never, I have to solve this mystery! For the good of man kind and all.....

I give it up to the mods here... I have always noticed a strong work ethic and a love for these forums... you guys are awesome! In no way do I blame you for not stopping some of the "verbal" abuse... It's just up to everyone to be nice I suppose...

Now I'll ask again: THE MODS:: Shall we delete this thread and say good bye to it for good...or do you think it's been proactive? I leave it to you, because I really have no opinion about this anymore... I've said all that I needed to say...and the points made against me I don't have the energy to argue:thumb_yello:

As a newly-minted mod, I can say that it's ridiculous trying to keep a basic idea of what's going on on these forums. They move so fast - take 24 hours off, and there's 2,000 new posts. :shocked:

That said, as dcdeb and others have said, we certainly don't delete threads willy-nilly; we also don't close them unless there's something obviously unsavoury going on (or it's an exact duplicate of another thread).

I don't understand why people have acted the way that they have towards me... IT's not fair and I just can't deal with it here of all places.

That sounds you have a specific instance (or instances) with a specific person (or persons) in mind - and they may not have any idea that you were upset/offended by what they said. If you don't feel comfortable dealing with them directly, PM me and I'll see if I can help at all.

YEAH! It's probably 20 inches and he just winds it up through his bottom.

:lmao::sweatdrop::das:

Aaurora, you're a legend!

Ah, but he wouldn't want it sprayed on to go onstage, since thats when he likes to hide it.

A spray on one goes with my detachable theory :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaahhhh.....so it's more like "Spray it on quick, I've got to give a fan a ruddy good seeing to backstage"

I didn't read anything past page 55. I lost interest.:naughty: So if anyone quoted me or used my name, I'm not ignoring you.

ALRIGHT... DO NOT HAVE THIS THREAD CLOSED:wink2:

:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

I'm sorry to Deb, whom I've been pm'ing and now I'm so indecisive...When I am trying to be liked here...it seems like it's not possible even when I'm trying to do the right thing...hence don't close the thread please.

But not everyone's going to like you... that's the thing. If I had a dime for every person on here who doesn't like me, I'd have a whole lotta dimes, and I think everyone can sort of agree on that.

You either try to please people and lose your own opinion, or you speak your mind and run the risk of people being upset with you.

OK, but you forget that I know people... and Mice... as in Mickey...

I might be able to find a nifty AiW thing that you might like...

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

YOU KNOW MICKEY MOUSE?!

OMGZ WHOTZ HE LIEK?!?:!?!1

As a newly-minted mod, I can say that it's ridiculous trying to keep a basic idea of what's going on on these forums. They move so fast - take 24 hours off, and there's 2,000 new posts. :shocked:

That said, as dcdeb and others have said, we certainly don't delete threads willy-nilly; we also don't close them unless there's something obviously unsavoury going on (or it's an exact duplicate of another thread).

That sounds you have a specific instance (or instances) with a specific person (or persons) in mind - and they may not have any idea that you were upset/offended by what they said. If you don't feel comfortable dealing with them directly, PM me and I'll see if I can help at all.

:lmao::sweatdrop::das:

Aaurora, you're a legend!

Congrats to you!!!!!! You know I LOVE you!

Um, I know there will be people who don't like me... But it's my nature to want to know why and than cry about it lol...that's just me.

You interrupted our brilliant topic to get back on topic :shocked:

Maybe the people that don't like you actually like you but you think they don't. Why don't you ask them if and or why they don't like you? It's hard to know through a bunch of words who likes who, but they probably actually like you anyway.

And who the bloody hell are they :roftl:

[

Buttons? Snaps? Velcro? Duct tape, maybe?

I've never considered this, despite my theory

Snaps sees likely, or a zipper. Velcro and duct tape could fall off when engaged in some of the wetter activities.

Super glue wouldn't be likely either, maybe tabs of some kind, or clicking in somehow?

*sticks with zip*