The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

yes! i've come up with an answer and that is: you are the only one that is trying to solve a mystery because we know mika has one :naughty: or was the mystery if it was small/tucked....hahaha

Seriously, I missed a couple of pages of this thread and now I don't have a clue anymore as to what you're talking about. :blink::roftl:

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I missed a couple of pages of this thread and now I don't have a clue anymore as to what you're talking about. :blink::roftl:

we went from being mad at each other to chicken to me wanting to stroke his thighs to how he has such tight pants and you can't see his ding dong and wondering if he was just not well endowed or tucked it in :thumb_yello:

we went from being mad at each other to chicken to me wanting to stroke his thighs to how he has such tight pants and you can't see his ding dong and wondering if he was just not well endowed or tucked it in :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Oh. My. God.

Hilarious. :roftl:

I didn't know you went off to bed! I've peeked in the Oldlings thread, I'm not worried about scaring you, Deb.:naughty:

Nico would've kept us in line if we got too out of hand.

Only if she was online as well -- and I don't know if she was. And if

she was and she didn't see this thread, then I'm a bit surprised at that.

Half of it isn't even ON TOPIC.:fisch:

Right, and I hope that it doesn't continue that way.

yes! i've come up with an answer and that is: you are the only one that is trying to solve a mystery because we know mika has one :naughty: or was the mystery if it was small/tucked....hahaha

Seriously... I don't want this thread to continue like this. I don't like

to get heavy-handed, but really girls, enough is enough. Know when to

say when. What other cliche can I use that you will understand? Cool it.

OK?

dcdeb

i should've left like you did

yes we are veeeerrrrrrrrry sloooooooow haha :mf_rosetinted:

i'll get us back on track!

i think things in the mfc have changed drastically for the worse :naughty:

It was a nice attempt.:naughty:

it's funny because we are not in the same timezone AT ALL, the thing is that I am used to your timezone for sum personal reasons....it's now 8.45 my time sthg like 12.45 yours...I wish I could be your girl next door... in Cali, must be so kool...

As for solving the mystery....well I stand in the NO-D team, you know what it means I think...

Oh, I see. Cali is fun sometimes; today's nice and sunny.

The NO-D team? You've lost hope? I still believe. *stops talking when she remembers they were supposed to get off this topic*

Arts, where the eff are you?

Riding naked with Scott Mills on an elephant in a tutu.

Good summary!:roftl:

Right, and I hope that it doesn't continue that way.

Seriously... I don't want this thread to continue like this. I don't like

to get heavy-handed, but really girls, enough is enough. Know when to

say when. What other cliche can I use that you will understand? Cool it.

OK?

dcdeb

Righto, getting off the subject.:thumb_yello:

i wont! i don't have anything to complain about :biggrin2:

Me neither....I know we have a few arguments sometimes, but honestly, I love the MFC just as much now as I ever did.

As far as people being clique-y, I suppose I do that quite a bit, but I have never had any trouble joining anyone.

Everyone is very welcoming, all you have to do is say hi and jump into the conversation. Newbies, have no fear. We don't bite.

It was a nice attempt.:naughty:

Oh, I see. Cali is fun sometimes; today's nice and sunny.

The NO-D team? You've lost hope? I still believe. *stops talking when she remembers they were supposed to get off this topic*

Riding naked with Scott Mills on an elephant in a tutu.

Good summary!:roftl:

Righto, getting off the subject.:thumb_yello:

Me neither....I know we have a few arguments sometimes, but honestly, I love the MFC just as much now as I ever did.

As far as people being clique-y, I suppose I do that quite a bit, but I have never had any trouble joining anyone.

Everyone is very welcoming, all you have to do is say hi and jump into the conversation. Newbies, have no fear. We don't bite.

Since when did you become a man?:das:

And where have you been all my life?:shocked::das::wub2:

yes i know :naughty: but now we have to go back to complaining about how things have changed :thumbdown:

Oh gosh can we not do that either?

I didn't say that! It's just that this started out as a fairly serious thread.

Melanie had some serious things she wanted to discuss -- others were

treating it seriously too... all this "tuck/detachable/does it even exist"

talk is waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic and may be scaring folks who wanted

to talk ON topic away.

dcdeb

to talk ON topic away.

dcdeb

Christine is involved in MFC arguing!! NEVER Im shocked

:roftl:

Oh gosh can we not do that either?

to talk ON topic away.

dcdeb

i know but i thought the main point of this thread was just saying how the mfc's changed... kind of just complaining...

I just descovered this thread, and have no time to read all the pages, BUT

here is my opinion:

I think that the problems here string from the fact that we are all indevidual people, NOBODY is ever going to agree on every single thing!

I think as long as people feel equally as valued on here by people and we say our opinion in such a way that is not going to hurt the feelings of someone else on this forum personally, we should not have such a problem.

also if you feel so in the heat of things in the thread that you want to post some argumentative comment I feel best to leave the thread and come back to it later! It doesnt help the situation if your full of whatever huge emotion and write that on spur of the moment that you might regret writing later and you have already hurt the feelings of someone by the time you come to delete it!

AGAIN this is just my opinion on the subject, nobody has to agree with it. I have had this happen to me a few times, I decided rather than explain myself to the poster/s I usually just leave the thread, it doesn't serve any point to carry it on.

holly you know me:shocked:

I'm popular for alot of reasons (popular is such a weird term) People see me as an opinionated, smart gal who can rock the occasional skinny jean...nothing too special...I have had to learn to have a tough skin...especially writing for the opinion page of my paper (also the editor of that:mf_rosetinted: ) So yeah, I deal with alot of criticism and honestly, jealousy...

I do sincerely want everyone to like me... I KEEP BRINGING UP THE YEARBOOK BUT YOU KNOW IT REALLY WAS MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU:crybaby: MY PART OF IT ATLEAST...AND IT WAS MY WAY OF SAYING "THANKS FOR GIVING ME A PLACE TO GO TO WHEN SCHOOL WAS TO ROUGHT..." So, it was a big token of my affection to the club. *sniff

I bow to your self confidence, honey.. :blink:

all this "tuck/detachable/does it even exist"

may be scaring folks who wanted

to talk ON topic away.

dcdeb

really? lol, nah, c'mon, i'm sure we really TUCKED them all in with our inside story 's thread ...let me think 5 sec, I'm new here so i'm not supposed to no about the"how it has changed" stuff which mean that I can talk about the non exis...ok, ok, sorry....noseriously I know what she means and that's a very important thread, I'm new and am already facing it...i think it's okay to belong to a clique or a team (look at me I just came in and I already belong to one (The No-D team with my partner in crime /officer Aaurora)) but it's not a reason to ignore other people or to be ignored...I 've noticed some cliques but I like them... they are cool, i went to talk to them a while and they were friendly really I think that the main problem is people who are here for wrong reasons, people who didnt really came here to share...but i'm not that interesting in going into details since I like 90% of the people here :mf_lustslow:

Geez.. sometimes I wonder if people forget that I actually sleep... when most of this was going on I was sleeping cause I had to work all day... and started early too...

I saw it, but the last time I did people were still on topic... :sneaky2:

*sits in corner in foetal position, waiting to lose her mind*

to talk ON topic away.

dcdeb

i want to talk on topic...but i have been gone, i guess im too late!:shocked:

and i still dont know what BM is talking about, noone, including me gets into catfights.

:sweatdrop::fisch: