Hello from the Caribbean!

carribean

Hi!

This is my first post here and I would like to introduce myself. I am a teacher in his thirties living in the Caribbean and until my visit to Europe last December I had not really heard about Mika!

I heard Relax, Take It Easy and Grace Kelly once or twice but had no clue who Mika was. Now I know and I just love love love his music. It is so fresh and uplifting and I have decided to find out about all things Mika.

And that is where this forum comes in... I hope to learn a lot about our idol!

Carribean from the Caribbean! :wink2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Carribean, welcome at the MFC:punk: Have fun here:thumb_yello:

You say you're in your 30ties? Better come and chat with us oldies in the Oldlings Thread then...:naughty: (It's mostly women in there, but normally very friendly and chatty...)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11874&page=185

Hi!

This is my first post here and I would like to introduce myself. I am a teacher in his thirties living in the Caribbean and until my visit to Europe last December I had not really heard about Mika!

I heard Relax, Take It Easy and Grace Kelly once or twice but had no clue who Mika was. Now I know and I just love love love his music. It is so fresh and uplifting and I have decided to find out about all things Mika.

Hello Carribean from the Caribbean! :naughty:

Welcome! :yay:

The Caribbean? That sound's exciting, whereabouts in the Caribbean are you?

You couldn't have found a better place to find out all things Mika :bleh::thumb_yello:

Thank you all for this lovely welcome.

I see that all of you in this topic are women so I am one of the few guys that like Mika? Or am I one that dares to admit it, haha!?

I live on the island of Aruba which is very close to Venezuela. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi!

Hello there sir!!!

I'm Cecilia!!! I lived 6 months ago in the caribbean! I lived there for 2 years and a half!

Ilived in St.John USVI and then in Antigua and Barbuda!

hope you have a great time in here!