mika and dancing on ice - what if ??

emmylou

would n't it be so good if mika was to perform on dancing on ice like take that did last year?

i can just see it now - mika stood there looking gorgeous in the middle singing HE and torvill and dean floating about on the ice doing a gorgeous routine

hmmmmmmmmm:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be difficult to find Mika a partner cos he is sooo tall :mf_lustslow: but I think he would look sooo stunning in all those glitzy costumes gliding gracefully over the ice throwing women about over his shoulders *sigh* :wub2: and that Arelene would just be a heap of drool on the floor when she sees how gawjus he is.

When i thing om Dancing on ice and MIKA All I can think of is there go's the ice.

if he jumps as much as he does at his shows the ice will be ruined. Those skates can make some serious damage when your jumping all the time :naughty: :naughty:

or MIKA will fall and he will be damaged :shocked:

would n't it be so good if mika was to perform on dancing on ice like take that did last year?

i can just see it now - mika stood there looking gorgeous in the middle singing HE and torvill and dean floating about on the ice doing a gorgeous routine

hmmmmmmmmm:wub2: :wub2:

Yes, they should have invited him to sing on the show. Plus, he'd get to meet Gareth Gates and they'd have stuff to talk about. They are both singer/songwriters, although of course Mika is more successfull, but they have both had difficult backgrounds with their handicaps, which they have both overcome.

I've said it before, but I don't understand why Mika is not invited onto more shows in this country, which should be so grateful to him, for adopting Britain as his home, when I bet, the whole of Europe are wishing he'd settle in one of THEIR countries!

Love today, from Marilyn