Are Leona Lewis fans more active than us?

suzie

Hi voters!

As I understand it, you only have to vote once. If you'll vote more often only your last vote will count. So, if you, by accident :naughty: accidentely voted for Leona, you can make up for it by voting again. For Mika ofcourse:wub2:

I will post some comments at Youtube Mika-vids too.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey any chance of you putting the url thingy linkage onto this piccy now as I got it as my default on myspace n all sorts trying to rally up some more Mika supportage and I am not puter whizzo so cant do it myself.

You mean like if you click the pic you go to the site?

Well this is the 'code':

[*URL=http://www.brits.co.uk/vote/]voteuk3.png[/url]

(without the * of course :fisch:)

Hi voters!

As I understand it, you only have to vote once. If you'll vote more often only your last vote will count. So, if you, by accident :naughty: accidentely voted for Leona, you can make up for it by voting again. For Mika ofcourse:wub2:

I will post some comments at Youtube Mika-vids too.

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh that sucks :sneaky2: I've voted so many times already...

I've posted a new blog on myspace with a link for The Brits. I've also posted on my Facebook page, on Mika's page and also the Facebook fan club. I've posted some comments already on You Tube, with links, and will go back later to post some more

If anyone wants to read my blog, here's the link to it

http://www.myspace.com/marilynmastin

Love today, from Marilyn

I've posted a new blog on myspace with a link for The Brits. I've also posted on my Facebook page, on Mika's page and also the Facebook fan club. I've posted some comments already on You Tube, with links, and will go back later to post some more

If anyone wants to read my blog, here's the link to it

http://www.myspace.com/marilynmastin

Love today, from Marilyn

how did you manage to post the link, it wouldn't let me I had to beat about the bush leaving spaces pffft

You mean like if you click the pic you go to the site?

Well this is the 'code':

(without the * of course :fisch:)

erm...I still dunno how to make the pic I got a clicky linkage one though :blink: can you explain it please?

I also posted a comment on the bands myspace's and Mika's myspace so any other fans dropping by will see it and hopefully VOTE so all you can do the same so it stays on his page as I'm only allowed one comment on the page at a time.

I also posted a comment on the bands myspace's and Mika's myspace so any other fans dropping by will see it and hopefully VOTE so all you can do the same so it stays on his page as I'm only allowed one comment on the page at a time.

huh? just one comment on the page?

*clicks on sparkly's link*

Mika has to win. He deserves it more than anyone:thumb_yello:

I am voting every day and got all my friends to do this routine:blush-anim-cl:

I will be SO upset if he does not win:blink:

how did you manage to post the link, it wouldn't let me I had to beat about the bush leaving spaces pffft

Actually, it hasn't let me post links either. It's not even posted the comments I left with the links. I will have to go back and post comments without links, and just trust that people will find the site themselves. FYI only one vote counts, it doesn't matter how many times we do it, only the last vote counts, which is why the whole world needs to be voting for Mika.

Love today, from Marilyn

Actually, it hasn't let me post links either. It's not even posted the comments I left with the links. I will have to go back and post comments without links, and just trust that people will find the site themselves.

Love today, from Marilyn

...perhaps posting address without www. would help (like brits.co.uk ):wink2:

...perhaps posting address without www. would help (like brits.co.uk ):wink2:

I tired that too and it wouldn't let me so I had to leave gaps like so...

3ws brits at co uk and I hoped they would get my meaning, maybe even

w w w dot brits at co dot uk

sorta thing

I'm going to ask a mod if they can use one of Droopsy's sig's as a banner or on front page till after the brits and make it clickable then NO ONE should miss it and it will remind them to click it and vote daily.

what are you waitin for?!:punk:

I'm going to ask a mod if they can use one of Droopsy's sig's as a banner or on front page till after the brits and make it clickable then NO ONE should miss it and it will remind them to click it and vote daily.

But....I'm confused now. We don't need to vote daily, do we?? Not until the next rounds, at least? They only count your most recent vote!??

I think this needs clarifying or people are going to be wasting their time and energies doing multiple voting like in the ROTY vote. I couldn't go through all that again, personally :boxed:

But....I'm confused now. We don't need to vote daily, do we??

No, but we need to create awareness ao that people in other countries are also informed about the possibility to vote for 2 of these awards.. Also, we should remember to re-post these for the 2nd, 3rd..4th rounds.. etc on 14th , 15th..et of Feb... and also when the Breakthrough Act voting opens....

No, but we need to create awareness ao that people in other countries are also informed about the possibility to vote for 2 of these awards.. Also, we should remember to re-post these for the 2nd, 3rd..4th rounds.. etc on 14th , 15th..et of Feb... and also when the Breakthrough Act voting opens....

:thumb_yello: exactly

OK, I'm all for creating awareness - it just seems as if some people are voting loads and loads of times and they may be wasting their time doing that.

But we do need to make sure EVERYONE on here votes once per round, yes, and for all the categories.

erm...I still dunno how to make the pic I got a clicky linkage one though :blink: can you explain it please?

Well, I don't really know what you mean, but to make an image clickable (if you click it you go to the website) you have to do this:

You take the url of the website, in this case: http://www.brits.co.uk/vote/

you put URL tags around them, like so: [url*] Link of site goes here [/url*]

(without *)

then you take the link of your picture, in this case: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3144/voteuk3.png

You put those between IMG tags, like this : image link goes here

now you have those two codes, and you just past the image code after the URL code, BUT you take the [/url] tag of the url and you put that behind the [/img] :blink: so like this but without the *

If you post that link, without the * in your sig or post you will get a clicky image

I posted the link as

http://www.brits.co.uk/

on my blog and it works. But it doesn't bring the link up as a pop up, it redirects you to the page. If you know what I mean. I don't understand links very well :blink:

I've posted the link on my blog, and on facebook, on my page, on Mika's page and on the facebook fanclub page. Those links work okay. Here's an idea for YouTube. I don't have the equipment to do it myself, but could someone video themselves talking about Mika at the Brits and telling people to vote, and post it on YouTube. Would that be allowed? Or, does anyone have any other ideas?

Love again, from Marilyn