I'm furious

IngievV

Perhaps you remember that I wrote about my 'friend' who was suffering from Leukaemia. Well he's not a friend anymore. Apparently in a msn conversation with another friend of mine, he said all these nasty stuff about me and about all of her other friends. And that after I symphatised him, every day I read the mail about how he was doing. I was even planning to come by but after this I don't want it anymore. The things he said weren't important, they were just mean and cruel and just because he's in hospital doesn't mean he can just say that. So I'm pretty f*cked up.

There used to be this girl on another forum who made fun of everyone, and never stopped complaining about her illness. so, i can understand where u are coming from, it definetly doesnt give him the right to say mean things!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to do some pretty horrendous things to your body when you've got leukemia and it could be affecting his thinking or even his personality.

I agree! It's probably many people who are there to support him, and he's probably tired of everyone and everything. Being sick and all that is pretty tough stuff. Imagine how it would be to be him right now, from his point of view.

dont get so angry so quickly.

who's been the better friend: the guy in hospital or the guy who told you about those msn conversations?

if the guy in hospital has been better to you, then it's unlikely that he's done such a thing.

have you asked him about it? have these people shown you PROOF of these conversations?

if no to both, then only ask him about it when/if you have a leg to stand on. Even though, don't shout at him. Try to talk through it with him. After all, if worst case scenario happens, I'm sure you wouldn't want your last talk with him to be bitter. If he has said those nasty things then ask WHY he said them, ask WHY he chose to tell them and not discuss it with you. You've been friends for a while, right? Don't let that go to waste on a hovering rumour.

The guy on msn...has he got something against you? can you think of anything that you have said/done to "make" someone do these things? if no, then they're not worth bothering with, or you can at least ask them why they did it. after all, YOU may feel you're innocent but they may think otherwise. If yes, then it's never too late to make amends. Accept that you were in the wrong, swallow your pride and get talking.

Either way, the whole situation has been done in an immature manner so show 'em how it's done!

(by being mature and talking to them about it rather than doing the same back to them :roftl: which in no means meant this thread! You have a right to be upset and a right to talk to someone about it)

dont get so angry so quickly.

who's been the better friend: the guy in hospital or the guy who told you about those msn conversations?

if the guy in hospital has been better to you, then it's unlikely that he's done such a thing.

have you asked him about it? have these people shown you PROOF of these conversations?

if no to both, then only ask him about it when/if you have a leg to stand on. Even though, don't shout at him. Try to talk through it with him. After all, if worst case scenario happens, I'm sure you wouldn't want your last talk with him to be bitter. If he has said those nasty things then ask WHY he said them, ask WHY he chose to tell them and not discuss it with you. You've been friends for a while, right? Don't let that go to waste on a hovering rumour.

The guy on msn...has he got something against you? can you think of anything that you have said/done to "make" someone do these things? if no, then they're not worth bothering with, or you can at least ask them why they did it. after all, YOU may feel you're innocent but they may think otherwise. If yes, then it's never too late to make amends. Accept that you were in the wrong, swallow your pride and get talking.

Either way, the whole situation has been done in an immature manner so show 'em how it's done!

(by being mature and talking to them about it rather than doing the same back to them :roftl: which in no means meant this thread! You have a right to be upset and a right to talk to someone about it)

Well basically, the 2 guys are one guy. And he's been insulting people for many years, I've heard. He insulted other people too in my presence, and I told him off, but he kept going. Also about me. And I just coped with it for so long. I even defended him. Especially when he was in hospital, I felt so sorry for him. But the nastiest thing about him is that he is a star in backstabbing instead of saying it in someone's face. I know for sure it's true that he said it. When I confronted him with it, he basically blamed me for making his day even worse and then went offline. Plus I know the girl who told me it wouldn't lie. She can't make things up and was very upset that he said all these things about her friends. He actually fancies her and thinks by patronising her friends, he can impress her. Well not in my book. I'm not gonna sink to his level. I've send the mail to his parents and see what will happen. But this doesn't help my trust in people increase.

OK...............I have the first spare time I've had in ages to come and chat to you and what do I find?

This thread!!

Forget stupid boy and have some fun with me! :thumb_yello:

I have an odd friend who everyone wonders why I'm friends with him but I've learned to let his odd behavior go over my head.

I'm currently sitting on a text and an email from him..............which I'll reply to in my own time.

(Maybe I could give your mean friend my odd friend's email address and we'd both be free of them!!:roftl: :roftl:)

Tell me something nice that's happen to you in the last few days.........I need to catch up big time!!

Well if he's like that he obviously doesn't deserve to have you as a friend. It's incredibly mean of him to speak about you and he certainly doesn't have the right to do just because he's ill.. However i still don't think you should give up on him, especially while he's going through his illness. I think you should be the better person and forgive him, at least until the whole illness thing is over. I'm sure he needs you even if he pretends he doesn't. Maybe he hasn't been particularly nice in the past but maybe he's over doing it now because of stress or because he's emotional or whatever at the moment. But regardless, i don't think you should give up someone in a time of need because i'm sure he needs someone by his side atm.

Just an opinion..