I'm furious

IngievV

Perhaps you remember that I wrote about my 'friend' who was suffering from Leukaemia. Well he's not a friend anymore. Apparently in a msn conversation with another friend of mine, he said all these nasty stuff about me and about all of her other friends. And that after I symphatised him, every day I read the mail about how he was doing. I was even planning to come by but after this I don't want it anymore. The things he said weren't important, they were just mean and cruel and just because he's in hospital doesn't mean he can just say that. So I'm pretty f*cked up.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That happens, Ingie... Some people, no matter how sick or self-pitying they are, don't really deserve the great friends they've got... I just feel sorry for that mean, sick person. But I'd still hope for him to be OK in the end, because leukaemia is a horrible thing to have.

You've got other friends who love you a lot, Ingie :wub2:

Take care,

Madalena xx

Geez.. I'm never going to cross you...

Oh I don't do anything:naughty: See I don't mind people not liking me, that happens and I can't please anyone. I'm sure there are lots of people on herer who don't like me. I'm not an aggressive person, not at all, actually the opposite. But with him, it's different. Because I supported him through everything and this is the thanks I get. So that's why I'm really angry. It takes a while before I reach my boiling point, and it never really happens. But when it does, you'd better watch out:naughty:

Ingie, maybe his treatment is messing with his head. They have to do some pretty horrendous things to your body when you've got leukemia and it could be affecting his thinking or even his personality.

Try not to get too upset about it now and maybe try to speak with him when he's out of the hospital.

Ingie, maybe his treatment is messing with his head. They have to do some pretty horrendous things to your body when you've got leukemia and it could be affecting his thinking or even his personality.

Try not to get too upset about it now and maybe try to speak with him when he's out of the hospital.

Well truth be told, he's always been this kind of blunt. He said things in the past when he wasn't sick, but I was alright with that, well at least I tolerated it. And it could take months before he's out of the hospital, so I will just ask him nicely why he said it, and if he doesn't have a legitimate reason, I don't want to have anthing to do with him again. This almost feels like betrayal to me.

Well truth be told, he's always been this kind of blunt. He said things in the past when he wasn't sick, but I was alright with that, well at least I tolerated it. And it could take months before he's out of the hospital, so I will just ask him nicely why he said it, and if he doesn't have a legitimate reason, I don't want to have anthing to do with him again. This almost feels like betrayal to me.

I hope you feel better once you talk to him. Maybe it's a bit of a misunderstanding.

Oh Ingie, that's sad...But try to forget this, you shouln't waste you time thinking of what he said, because he doesn't worth it at all.

In the future, when he's OK again, he'll remember what he said and what you did you help him when he was sick, and I'm sure he'll be regretful, because you don't deserve those nasty things he's said.

So, just relax and take it easy! :thumb_yello:

Just asked him why he said it. The only thing he said was: I already have a bad day and then you start against me. I don't want to talk about it.

I said no matter if he has a bad day or not, he isn't supposed to say that.

And he went offline. Sorry, but to me he doesn't sound regretful

Just asked him why he said it. The only thing he said was: I already have a bad day and then you start against me. I don't want to talk about it.

I said no matter if he has a bad day or not, he isn't supposed to say that.

And he went offline. Sorry, but to me he doesn't sound regretful

So, in this case, he's just an idiot and he's acting like a kid.

I guess the best you can do is ignore him. Make him feel like you're not there to help him anymore.

So, in this case, he's just an idiot and he's acting like a kid.

I guess the best you can do is ignore him. Make him feel like you're not there to help him anymore.

Oh I do ignore him now. And I mailed his parents that they could take me off the mailing list because I don't accept the way he talked about me.

Good:wink2:

But he must've said some pretty bad stuff if you told his parents

:shocked:

Oh I didn't tell his parents what he said. Just: Take me off the mailing list, after what he said about me and some others, I don't want to have to do anything with him anymore.

Regards,

Ingrid

You're smart:wink2:

Don't let anyone ever hurt you again, ok?

Take care, Madalena xx

Oh yeah, he can't accuse me of being stupid. I know how to play his games. I don't need them but what goes around comes around.

I'll try:thumb_yello:

Ohh that sucks. *hugs*

It's always so annoying when you confront them with their behavior they totally shift the blame like "I already had a bad day, don't make it worse" like it's your fault or something.

If he hadn't said those things you wouldn't have to confront him with it now would you?

Ohh that sucks. *hugs*

It's always so annoying when you confront them with their behavior they totally shift the blame like "I already had a bad day, don't make it worse" like it's your fault or something.

If he hadn't said those things you wouldn't have to confront him with it now would you?

Exactly, and if he didn't say those things, he shouldn't go offline so quickly. This only underlines the fact that he did say it.