The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have mine for almost 27 years now, and he's a joy living with. It's just the Mika part he doesn't really understand. On the other hand he now sits quietly in front of the tv, watching football, and totally understands I had to be here tonight. :roftl:

Yes, same here..except Dave doesn't watch Footie....but he watches just about everything else :naughty:

He likes to know what we are talking about sometimes..especially when I AM LAUGHING TO MYSELF :thumb_yello: Whoops sorry!

Last year when we had the crazy Friday nights sometimes he despaired!:naughty:

It's not always so easy is it but if there is anything I can do to help just ask. WHEN the next UK dates are announced, as long as I am not working I will be going to as many as possible so just give me a shout :thumb_yello:

It's the transport. I don't drive.

And I am not very confident around new places. It has to be a place I know well. You see I have a visual impairment. I haven't told that many of you.

Must be a little embarrassed.

Hi Cash - well thought I was - had some lunch and dinner and am now burping and gutty again - really yucky taste on my mouth - no matter how many times I clean my teeth etc!! dunno

may have to go for a thorough clean thru with a good dose of ANdrews!!

HOws you?

hellooooo - just popping on - all ok tonight?

Shari - glad yr hearts ok :)

Hi Carrie!

Yes, same here..except Dave doesn't watch Footie....but he watches just about everything else :naughty:

He likes to know what we are talking about sometimes..especially when I AM LAUGHING TO MYSELF :thumb_yello: Whoops sorry!

Last year when we had the crazy Friday nights sometimes he despaired!:naughty:

Yes, and I carefully told him about the chicken, he thinks we're all a bit nuts. :roftl:

But he did hear chicken in the I've got life song too. :naughty:

It's the transport. I don't drive.

And I am not very confident around new places. It has to be a place I know well. You see I have a visual impairment. I haven't told that many of you.

Must be a little embarrassed.

Thats ok Clare........don't be embarrassed. If there is a way round it we will find it. If there is a venue reasonably close I will try and help if I can. My work situation may be the problem but I will be moving heaven and Earth to try and get to the gigs anyway. So, when the time comes, PM me if you want to try and make it happen :thumb_yello:

Hi Cash - well thought I was - had some lunch and dinner and am now burping and gutty again - really yucky taste on my mouth - no matter how many times I clean my teeth etc!! dunno

may have to go for a thorough clean thru with a good dose of ANdrews!!

HOws you?

THATS AN ARSE THEN. i HATE IT WHEN THINGS DRAG ON. i AM ABSOLUTLY TICKETY BOO THANKS Sh*T I don't know what it is witht hese caps tonight!

Thats ok Clare........don't be embarrassed. If there is a way round it we will find it. If there is a venue reasonably close I will try and help if I can. My work situation may be the problem but I will be moving heaven and Earth to try and get to the gigs anyway. So, when the time comes, PM me if you want to try and make it happen :thumb_yello:

Aww thanks!!!:wub2:

Doncaster would be the nearest. Or Nottingham.

Hey Claire - whats a visual impairment when yr old like us hey?????

and between friends - none of us are perfect!!

I may have a spare for the 28th in London if you are able to get down here!

Eye sight problem. Partially sighted.

I can't see as well as you.

Aww thanks!!!:wub2:

Doncaster would be the nearest. Or Nottingham.

Yes, thought Donny would be yor nearest although to be honest I don't think he will be playing Donny again, I think the venue was the right size at the time but it won't be now...and it's not a town that is normally on the tour list of many people. However, we shall see :thumb_yello:

Hey Claire - whats a visual impairment when yr old like us hey?????

and between friends - none of us are perfect!!

I may have a spare for the 28th in London if you are able to get down here!

I don't know. It's getting there.

Yes, thought Donny would be yor nearest although to be honest I don't think he will be playing Donny again, I think the venue was the right size at the time but it won't be now...and it's not a town that is normally on the tour list of many people. However, we shall see :thumb_yello:

Mm, I know. It is very difficult.

I have to go, sweet people. I have a very early date with the alarmclock tomorrow.

Byes and sweet dreams. :wub2:

And Clare, it would be so nice if you could make it to a gig. Have faith in the oldlings, they can make everything happen. :thumb_yello: