Introducing myself

suziemeijer

My name's Suzanne, I'm a new member and this is my first post here. I just subscribed and I never even read a letter here. Does this make me a bad person? :winksmiley02:

I'm from the Netherlands and 18 years old. I live in Amsterdam, where I study Media & Culture. I like reading and writing, making and watching movies, playing guitar and laughing :biggrin2:

A friend of mine, I think she's called Nielo here, recommended this forum to me so I decided to subscribe right away, since I'm a Mika fan!

I first saw Mika on a Dutch television show, Jensen. He performed 'Grace Kelly' there and I immediately fell in love with the song. I started to look up some information about this pretty guy and discovered I liked his songs very much!

I hope I'll have fun on this forum and find some nice information about Mika and his music.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name's Suzanne, I'm a new member and this is my first post here. I just subscribed and I never even read a letter here. Does this make me a bad person? :winksmiley02:

I'm from the Netherlands and 18 years old. I live in Amsterdam, where I study Media & Culture. I like reading and writing, making and watching movies, playing guitar and laughing :biggrin2:

A friend of mine, I think she's called Nielo here, recommended this forum to me so I decided to subscribe right away, since I'm a Mika fan!

I first saw Mika on a Dutch television show, Jensen. He performed 'Grace Kelly' there and I immediately fell in love with the song. I started to look up some information about this pretty guy and discovered I liked his songs very much!

I hope I'll have fun on this forum and find some nice information about Mika and his music.

Glad you found us! wel_ani4Tay.gif If iyou're referring to the same Jensen show I'm thinking of (all the talk about getting Mika drunk), that was a very funny one!