*waves frantically* HI IM ASHTON!!!!!!!! Hey, hey, look at me..ME!

ashtea

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Hi Ashton! I meant to welcome you much earlier today, but I was only lurking (because I was at work).

I'm so glad you found us, and I hope that you will one day watch Mika live. Yes, save your pennies and come out to Toronto for his next album. Until then, we'd be happy to share our Mika thoughts with you here and get to know you too. And then when we do get to finally meet, it will be that much more rewarding! And it happens here a lot! Good people are here and you will enjoy us. :thumb_yello:

OMG, your rambling sounds some much like me when I'm hyper on caffeine (which seems to be all the time even when I don't drink coffee) :roftl:

You're entrance made me laugh and feel at ease....is that understandable???

I'm fairly new here, 'cause I usually love lurking places more than posting...I love "live" talking much more than having to wait hours for a reply, but these bunch here made me feel so much like at home :)

I'm waiting for Mika to come here too and shake that bootie :naughty:

TTYL, Kisses JuJu

This place is ridiculous. I'm getting giddy reading the posts from you fine folk! Almost as giddy as I get when I see Mika on tv or hear his music in a random store!

I want to respond to so many of you...yay for me being a Newfoundland rep...I've already infected a few of my friends!

Jujuzita, it sounds like we could get along famously! Which goes for so many of you guys....alright so I'm going to be stalking around the site for a while haha so I'm sure I'll be ranting to you guys again soon!

If anyone wants to fall hopelessly in love with my ramblings feel free to talk to me any time....haha. If you don't fall in love with me then I'll just snatch you away and hide you in my closet until you do. haha....um...i hope taht's funny to someone either than me. :naughty:

Ahaha, hide me in your closet...me me ME

But I'll warn you I get bored easily so if you see me trying your clothes on you now know why :naughty:

You'll get along beautifully here.

And the truth is people either love me or hate me haha

I do ramble a bit too much sometimes and just don't do it so often right now 'cause of school work (I'm a 24 year old uni student)

I actually look at Mika and go like "Damn, that boy is 17 days younger than me and isn't studying but doing what he loves already"

I want that too :wink2:

Kisses, JuJu

Ahaha, hide me in your closet...me me ME

But I'll warn you I get bored easily so if you see me trying your clothes on you now know why :naughty:

You'll get along beautifully here.

And the truth is people either love me or hate me haha

I do ramble a bit too much sometimes and just don't do it so often right now 'cause of school work (I'm a 24 year old uni student)

I actually look at Mika and go like "Damn, that boy is 17 days younger than me and isn't studying but doing what he loves already"

I want that too :wink2:

Kisses, JuJu

fantastic...you seem like a ridiculously entertaining individual...side splitting maybe! I'm always happy for people who get to do what they want to do...but always a little jealous. I'm so proud of my favorite artists...but at the same time I would never want that many people to know my name. People like Mika and Hawksley always fascinate me because they carry themselves so well....it's hard enough to be yourself in the real world, let alone that crazy music place.....

wow how did that turn into an after school special? haha....I'm 22 and am almost sorta finishing my uni...it'll happen sometime. i once had that ambition to save the world...now i just want to kidnap mika fiends...and watch them change in my closet....um i mean hahaha i kid!

wow how did that turn into an after school special? haha....I'm 22 and am almost sorta finishing my uni...it'll happen sometime. i once had that ambition to save the world...now i just want to kidnap mika fiends...and watch them change in my closet....um i mean hahaha i kid!

I don't know :shocked:

Maybe all the work I've been doing is clouding my head and covering my good judgments... JuJu, breath in ("Mi...") breath out (..."ka")...ok I feel better now :naughty:

As about seeing me change...haha, you wish....have to catch me first :roftl:

BTW, I do get a little jeaulous too, but I realize I'm also studying what I love now (not before)...anyways, I don't think I could ever cope with fame :thumbdown:

Well, if I loved someone famous very much I would TRY and cope with it, as long as he kept things private PRIVATE

I don't know, I think I find it a bit overwelming for the kind of quiet study/disco life I lead now :naughty:

I don't know :shocked:

BTW, I do get a little jeaulous too, but I realize I'm also studying what I love now (not before)

I don't know, I think I find it a bit overwelming for the kind of quiet study/disco life I lead now :naughty:

What are you studying now....a quiet study/disco life...those are two word i wouldn't put together in the same sentence, that's for sure. But I like the juxtaposition. Wow that word has a lot of syllables.

welcome!!

haha I come from a country with less inhabitants than your province :naughty:

Ha, wow! *starts looking for more info on lux* Um..at least you have surrounding...countries haha. Maybe I should stop complaining :P

Ha, wow! *starts looking for more info on lux* Um..at least you have surrounding...countries haha. Maybe I should stop complaining :P

haha yeah that's true I don't complain either, I like living in a small country :mf_rosetinted:

btw I send you a comment on myspace and you didn't answer :sneaky2::naughty:

haha yeah that's true I don't complain either, I like living in a small country :mf_rosetinted:

btw I send you a comment on myspace and you didn't answer :sneaky2::naughty:

oh my haha..its cuz i dont like you! no haha i kid....*rushes to myspace* i was just there a few minutes ago and didn't see it....hmmmm maybe i need another cup of coffee....or maybe i should just stop doing 10 things at once on my computer...

*shuts down youtube and blaring out overrated*

oh my haha..its cuz i dont like you! no haha i kid....*rushes to myspace* i was just there a few minutes ago and didn't see it....hmmmm maybe i need another cup of coffee....or maybe i should just stop doing 10 things at once on my computer...

*shuts down youtube and blaring out overrated*

haha I already sent you it yesterday, maybe it got lost somewhere you never know

done and done..myspace isnt good for rambling things though...i cut myself short! haha

:naughty: :naughty:

is that a cat on your back in your avatar? I've been wondering what you're doing lol

:naughty: :naughty:

is that a cat on your back in your avatar? I've been wondering what you're doing lol

haha yeah its not the best picture in the world when its small...its my little darling Sidian. she's one of my children :P I taught her how to sit, give paw, lie down and roll over..she taught herself how to play fetch!