Share your (non-chickeny) Mika fantasy

chickadee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Mika fantasies, I have MFC ones.

I keep fantasizing about how nice it would be to go to some show with Suzy and Christine and Scut and the apples, and have Mika not show up.

Then we could all go out somewhere without him distracting us and chat and have fun. :mf_rosetinted:

...and I am not even being at all sarcastic.

--Jack

Hey that already happened! Except silly Scut lost her digital camera, along with all hope of getting to the gig, and you never showed either. :sneaky2:

Good thing Bab, Kata and Satu were only round the corner getting Lebanese. :naughty:

Actually I dreamed of a fantasy last night looool :D

I'm thinking of this website thingy sort of like a petition for Mika to know how much we portuguese ppl wanted him here.

He would find out about it and sign the petition himself (and the band members too :D) and then chat with me all the way :roftl:

It started with the fact that we were born in the same month, same year...no really age diference for me there :naughty:

And we'd become friends...yada yada, chocolate and whip cream...looool =P jk

Am I weird? I just want to meet MIKA's mum,:blush-anim-cl: and chat for a long time with her, about her life, her designing, having 5 kids, the things they went through as a family, how she got them through it, how she juggles being on the Mika road with her other kids' lives (particularly the younger two).

I also would like to meet his Dad and see what kind of guy he is.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah and for MIKA, well I'd like to take him to toy shops in Harajuku and Shibuya in Tokyo, and the Ghibli museum.

I mostly have dreams where I'm trying to strangle people, but no matter how hard I try, I can never pull the noose tight enough.

Not really Mika related...

Erm - the title says "fantasy", Sarie dear, not "dreams".

For some reason, the fact that you fantasies involve a noose does NOT surprise me. :naughty:

Am I weird? I just want to meet MIKA's mum,:blush-anim-cl: and chat for a long time with her, about her life, her designing, having 5 kids, the things they went through as a family, how she got them through it, how she juggles being on the Mika road with her other kids' lives (particularly the younger two).

I also would like to meet his Dad and see what kind of guy he is.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah and for MIKA, well I'd like to take him to toy shops in Harajuku and Shibuya in Tokyo, and the Ghibli museum.

Does anyone have a photo of Mikas dad? as I have never seen one, only photos of his mum and sisters

I keep fantasizing about how nice it would be to go to some show with Suzy and Christine and Scut and the apples, and have Mika not show up.

Then we could all go out somewhere without him distracting us and chat and have fun. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I was lucky enough to live your dream, then!:D

Hey that already happened! Except silly Scut lost her digital camera, along with all hope of getting to the gig, and you never showed either. :sneaky2:

Good thing Bab, Kata and Satu were only round the corner getting Lebanese. :naughty:

Getting Lebanese, did you say? What was his name? :naughty:

p.s. I want an invite to the next get together :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I was lucky enough to live your dream, then!:D

Getting Lebanese, did you say? What was his name? :naughty:

p.s. I want an invite to the next get together :mf_rosetinted:

We can make this happen ya know!

Let's plan it already for goodness sake....

Erm - the title says "fantasy", Sarie dear, not "dreams".

For some reason, the fact that you fantasies involve a noose does NOT surprise me. :naughty:

Alright, my FANTASIES involve me trying to strangle people and the noose actually TIGHTENS around them.

That's way different than a dream.

:roftl: :roftl:

Should I be laughing

<made me laugh out loud>

:roftl:

:lmfao: I don't know, it's true. That or I'm trying to punch someone, and my hand moves in slow motion while everything else is in normal speed. The person has time to move and everything... I wake up really mad.:sneaky2:

I day dreamed last night that he kidnapped me so I could go to the San Francisco gig and he let me play piano for him and then he just let me join the band. While I was on the tour bus I asked if I could go on MFC and he said "sure" so I went on and then he was like "Move over, I want to read your posts" and I was like "No! Please don't!" and then I was really embarrassed :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I love how I basically thought of all of that, I wasn't actually dreaming :lmao:

Yeah, wouldn't we all like to join the band. And I can so imagine him wanting to read your posts. That's just too cute.

My fantasy is to go shopping with mika :naughty: that would be the best thing of my LIFE. (sort of heh)

And then I would want to go to Disneyland with him and then go to a masq ball with him and we would dance and it would be so fun!

and then I would love to take a road trip with him, and then walk around in london with him, and look at the stars with him, and play tag and hide and seek and one legged races. and teach him guitar so we could play anyone else but you together, and then go on a farris wheel and carousel and eat cotton candy and bake and I'll teach him how to bake and cook and I could bake and cook him dinner and dessert. and then go back in time so he could be my age, and we would both be 15 and we would do everything together.

:roftl:

I just finished watching Ellen, and it was so sad, at the end she showed the last time Heath was on her show, and he was having so much fun. They were friends and it's just so sad :tears: I'm crying now :tears:

RIP Heath Ledger. <333

Wow! That's a lot of stuff to do. But I'm sure it would be a blast! I hadn't thought about shopping with Mika. i wonder how fussy he is?

OH I just remembered the the best fantasy I could ever have about MIka, that would not be married and that I could be HIS age and beautiful then all my other fantasies wont seem so sick. :naughty::naughty:

Can you erase about 10 years off me while you're at it?

My Mika fantasy involves:

• Me
  • Him
  • A pair of margaritas
  • A pair of lounge chairs
  • A pool
  • Palm trees

We'd sit by the pool, sip our margaritas and just talk. His life has been so different from mine, it would be a real treat to hear his perspectives.

pool.jpg

That would be utter bliss. :mf_lustslow:

Very thoughtful. Hmmm. If this one ever happens please share. It would be very interesting to hear.

I want to go backstage! (Not for chicken! Just to see what goes on...)

I want to go to his house, his bedroom (Again, not for chicken! Just to see the dynamics of his family and see his toys, presents, clothes - all his stuff). :naughty:

Yeah, wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall sometimes? I think I said this somewhere else, but I love to see the process behind something. Backstage would be quite possibly boring, but at the same time very cool!

--Jack

This one really could come true. Because it's not dependent on Mika being involved!

I mostly have dreams where I'm trying to strangle people, but no matter how hard I try, I can never pull the noose tight enough.

Not really Mika related...

hey my html saviour! (It worked btw. Thanks again.) You're obviously using the wrong rope or strangulation material. i suggest having a rethink of what stock you're using.:mf_rosetinted:

Actually I dreamed of a fantasy last night looool :D

I'm thinking of this website thingy sort of like a petition for Mika to know how much we portuguese ppl wanted him here.

He would find out about it and sign the petition himself (and the band members too :D) and then chat with me all the way :roftl:

It started with the fact that we were born in the same month, same year...no really age diference for me there :naughty:

And we'd become friends...yada yada, chocolate and whip cream...looool =P jk

how do you go from friends to chocolate and whipped cream? Or are you THOSE kinds of friends?

you're not weird BS. That would make for some very interesting conversation and it would also make for some interesting perspectives on Mika.

hey my html saviour! (It worked btw. Thanks again.) You're obviously using the wrong rope or strangulation material. i suggest having a rethink of what stock you're using.:mf_rosetinted:

Glad it worked!

That's a good idea. I'll brb, I'm going to the hardware store.