my interpretation on letterman!

Erins Interpretation

So I just got home from my friends house, and the first thing I did was turn on my tv.

It was Letterman which I rarely watch, but this time for some reason I sat down and was watching it, and about a minute later, what happened?

they used part of My Interpretation in the background!!!

[it was the intro, before he sings, which oddly I just taught myself how to play this morning, which was also weird]

My jaw DROPPED

wooo!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got home from my friends house, and the first thing I did was turn on my tv.

It was Letterman which I rarely watch, but this time for some reason I sat down and was watching it, and about a minute later, what happened?

they used part of My Interpretation in the background!!!

[it was the intro, before he sings, which oddly I just taught myself how to play this morning, which was also weird]

My jaw DROPPED

wooo!!

While Mika is in the US, he should actually BE on Letterman! But that's great news. He's getting there!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I trust ya, christine. I'm not a fan of the way he treats people. the superior attitude he sports is frankly irritating and I cannot see where it's coming from, cause he's not particularly bright, but it may be just me.. :fisch:

no offense to anyone who likes him. sorry if I sound nasty. I just dislike him :wink2:

If he goes on Letterman he'll just sing a song and Dave will come over and shake his hand afterwards. I don't think he'd say anything nasty.

Not bad..I wouldn't be surprised if he liked it....Letterman kinda likes a bit of pop..well wait as long as the singer is a sexy woman....

I always feel bad for musical guests on most talk shows...they are just made to sing and "thrown" aside..ya know. They're usually the last to perform..after ever other guest is out for a while...lounging...talking. Does anyone else notice that?

OH good morning everyone by the way!

He was on Jay Leno but I can't find a clip of it ANYWHERE....did anyone see it? Does anybody have a clip....do you think I'm crazy!?

I had the only clip and I managed to hide it by eliminating all references to the Tonight Show or Jay Leno in the title and tags. They found it eventually though and YouTube deleted it after about 6 months. :thumbdown:

It's one of his best vocal performances of Grace Kelly (or anything else really). I had to constantly defend it on YouTube because everyone insisted he was lip synching. :sneaky2:

Anyway you can download it here. Right-click on the link and choose Save As... from the menu:

http://mika.yrecaps.com/mika_tonight.avi

I had the only clip and I managed to hide it by eliminating all references to the Tonight Show or Jay Leno in the title and tags. They found it eventually though and YouTube deleted it after about 6 months. :thumbdown:

It's one of his best vocal performances of Grace Kelly (or anything else really). I had to constantly defend it on YouTube because everyone insisted he was lip synching. :sneaky2:

Anyway you can download it here. Right-click on the link and choose Save As... from the menu:

http://mika.yrecaps.com/mika_tonight.avi

Stares at screen in non-belief....Christine....*bows on one knee* Will you marry me!?

We can learn about each other....we can make it work!

I trust ya, christine. I'm not a fan of the way he treats people. the superior attitude he sports is frankly irritating and I cannot see where it's coming from, cause he's not particularly bright, but it may be just me.. :fisch:

no offense to anyone who likes him. sorry if I sound nasty. I just dislike him :wink2:

I like his sense of humour and I do think he's exceptionally intelligent...but I'm a sarcastic biatch myself so that's where I'm coming from :naughty:.

I can see why other people would be put off by him although I think most of his guests get what they deserve.

He was really harassing Paris Hilton about her jail time but she was on there to try to flog her perfume or whatever it was that she was selling. Letterman is a comedian, he's not some celebrity whore who produces a show to help them sell their movies or perfume.

If they want to use him for that purpose then they have to subject themselves to his mocking. Everyone knows the deal before they go on the show. Letterman has been doing this since Paris Hilton was a baby.

I think Mika would be quite safe from Letterman. He seems to have a lot of respect for musicians and he only gets into tangles with singers who are outrageous in their own right like Cher or Madonna.

Curses....c**k blocked again...haha. Is that clip audio or video...I think I need to download a codec cuz I'm only getting sound.

:roftl: I just watched this video last night called Tom Cruise is a C**k-Block. It's one of the best impressions I've ever seen. The guy's hilarious.

The Mika clip is a video. If you download the latest version of WMP you should be able to watch it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx?displang=en&qstechnology=

:roftl: I just watched this video last night called Tom Cruise is a C**k-Block. It's one of the best impressions I've ever seen. The guy's hilarious.

THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS! This is a great impression.....*wipes away tear* There is something about the expression c.b. that just makes me laugh....a lot.

"Oh My God, you're d**che...get out!"

Thanks again for the quote...if you keep helping me, I'm gonna fall in love with ya...haha

AND-- I just woke up, and My super sweet 16 was on (I really loathe that show) and when they were showing the party part of it, they used Love Today! how weird?!

anyway, I agree, I really don't watch letterman, I think he can be witty sometimes, but he's not my favorite.

CONAN CONAN CONAN!!!! I would love to see him on Conan...or that scotish guys show...the one who used to be on Drew Carey...do you know what I mean?

EXACTLY! I loveee Conan! He's so funny, and I think Craig Ferguson is too.

Personally I like both better than Letterman, but that's just my opinion

I'm there with ya...it's all about the energy...Craig is just full of it and Conan...ah I love that man. Both of em aren't afraid to say something that goes past the line either..that's what I like!

Again no offense to the Leterman fans..its just..their tv spot is wasted! WASTED I SAY!