NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging a man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important award in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may they be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

Or are you lot just cynic, ironic & sarcastic and it's stupid me again who is not noticing?

btw, try this link here http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/297225 for the south american-island (OMG, it must be a sign!) vacation.

Or are you lot just cynic, ironic & sarcastic and it's stupid me again who is not noticing?

Na, it’s just old fashion curiosity.:wink2:

We fancy the boy:wub2: and want to know as much as possible about him.:roftl:

As simple as that.

Good for him he has the sense and sensibility to keep things in private.:wub2:

And btw, he didn’t say chicken, he said chicket, please trust the native speakers, give them some credit!:naughty:

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging an man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important awards in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may the be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged. However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or that he is in love because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or maybe is actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

btw, try this link here http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/297225 for the south american-island (OMG, it must be a sign!) vacation.

Thank you for saying it OUT LOUD... finally someone to fight with me this fight against all silly people who definitly want to label MIKA... But this will never happen:sneaky2:

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging an man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important awards in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may the be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

I'm with you.

I commented on the ring only 'cause it looks like my brothers, which I think is quite a cool ring.

And I commented on the hug only because everyone seemed to be getting hysterical about it, and to me I've seen more intimate hugs on the soccer field.

But I agree that every little thing he seems to do gets anylised under a microscope by some people, and it's bad enough when the press do it.

I love everything he wears full stop, and I don't feel the need to go into minute detail over it. I may comment on liking it, but not the ins and out of should he wear it, what does it mean etc. It's a fashion statement, it's most likely what he felt like wearing at the time, nothing more nothing less. And it looked good on him.

saw in THE SUN newspaper that Mika won the Best International Artist award. I think. But they said he'll have to clean up for the Brit Awards next month because he looked like he strolled onto the set of the Pink Panther. Who cares what he's wearing, he won an award! Congrats Mika, you clever boy! :wub2:

Cute pictures...

And, actually, the reason why he's wearing the ring is because he's married to me.... Duh!! :doh::naughty: :naughty:

No, In all seriousness, who cares about the 'effing ring!!!

As Cazgirl just said, he won! We should be celebrating that, not worrying over a piece of jewellery..................

:thumb_yello:

Bring on the Brits! Or something..... :mf_rosetinted:

saw in THE SUN newspaper that Mika won the Best International Artist award. I think. But they said he'll have to clean up for the Brit Awards next month because he looked like he strolled onto the set of the Pink Panther. Who cares what he's wearing, he won an award! Congrats Mika, you clever boy! :wub2:

SNF28BIZC2_425783a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article732270.ece

MIKA, who could clean up at next month’s Brits, looked like he’d stumbled on to the Pink Panther set.

He won the International Revelation Award but there’s just no excuse for a pink jacket – no matter how much of a revelation you are.

:annoyed_h4h:

:sneaky2:Mika is my homeboy and he's effing A M A Z I N G:mf_rosetinted:

SNF28BIZC2_425783a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article732270.ece

MIKA, who could clean up at next month’s Brits, looked like he’d stumbled on to the Pink Panther set.

He won the International Revelation Award but there’s just no excuse for a pink jacket – no matter how much of a revelation you are.

:annoyed_h4h:

:sneaky2:Mika is my homeboy and he's effing A M A Z I N G:mf_rosetinted:

I like his Pink Panther set !!:wub2: What's the problem ?:mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY care about what the sun writes/think... :mf_rosetinted: in fact the sun is the new fashion bible...:mf_rosetinted:

lovely how this has now turned into the ring thread. shall we start calling mika frodo...? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted: I think I may need some days off... :boxed:

I REALLY care about what the sun writes/think... :mf_rosetinted: in fact the sun is the new fashion bible...:mf_rosetinted:

lovely how this has now turned into the ring thread. shall we start calling mika frodo...? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted: I think I may need some days off... :boxed:

Hahaha: Mika is the Lord of the Ring....:roftl:

I'm convinced it's a ring from his true love, and maybe even the rather large unusual bracelet is too. Awww he's in lurrrve.:wub2:

the large unusual bracelet is years old. so unless he's been in lurve with this person for years, there may be another explanation.. :mf_rosetinted:

mika2.jpg

sorry this is a bad pic of it, but just to give ya an idea of what i mean. there are close ups on this bracelet from the same photo session, which I am sure you recognise.

Mika looks gorgeous as always!. And I love his jewellery! I think he very looks enchanting.

Those rather magnifying pics are very intrusive and in his face...but still handsome. :blush-anim-cl:

Here are some more pics.....

electricpink.jpg

nrjawads.jpg

pinkthings.jpg

Mika looks gorgeous as always!. And I love his jewellery! I think he very looks enchanting.

Those rather magnifying pics are very intrusive and in his face...but still handsome.

Here are some more pics.....

electricpink.jpg

nrjawads.jpg

pinkthings.jpg

aaw thanks! Where did you find these?:wub2:

And now, analize all the little details!:roftl:

1->Who's the girl on the bg?..

2->ehehe his smile:naughty:

3->what's on his left cheeck?:blink:

aaw thanks! Where did you find these?:wub2:

And now, analize all the little details!:roftl:

1->Who's the girl on the bg?..

2->ehehe his smile:naughty:

3->what's on his left cheeck?:blink:

:roftl: The left mark on his cheek was an annoying watermark I tried to remove unsuccesfully....:roftl:

I got them from otherimagespress.com...:thumbdown: