NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging a man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important award in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may they be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

Or are you lot just cynic, ironic & sarcastic and it's stupid me again who is not noticing?

Thank you thank you thank you and once again thank you for posting this, Finally some wise words, big virtual hug is coming your way. :huglove:

Forgot One photo!

My favorite too!

handsomeM.jpg

im about to sleep........but u just WAKE ME UP...

:mf_lustslow:

I was looking for some more pics of Mika from NJR

Nice :thumb_yello:

02%7E2.jpg

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Don`t touch Mika!

seems the opposite.......:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Don`t touch Mika! :naughty:

Mika and Rihana have both been dissed in The Sun, because of their outfits. They said Rihanna's dress looked like a curtain, and Mika looked like The Pink Panther, and the journalist called his outfit, "a monstrosity".

It's a great pity that there wasn't something more important happening... like...for instance... THE FACT THAT MIKA WON THE REVELATION OF 2007 AWARD!!!!!

But that's not interesting enough for them. Guess what... I'm never reading The Sun again!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Guest imnolucifer

i watched the nrj video again

he was about to laugh several times

i am not going to watch it again cos i laughed too much and actually i can't look at Mika photos anymore

they just remind me of "grace kelly"

i watched the nrj video again

he was about to laugh several times

i am not going to watch it again cos i laughed too much and actually i can't look at Mika photos anymore

they just remind me of "grace kelly"

jackie???

:roftl:

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging a man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important award in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may they be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

WAIT wait wait. What the what? :blink: As someone else said, people are just curious about him so they're speculating. It may get silly sometimes but there's nothing wrong with that. Why is it suddenly an attack on him to simply wonder? Maybe some people wonder about him being engaged/whatever because they want to see him happy and in love.

Personally, I think people wondering if he's dating the man he hugged at an award show is progress (even if it IS silly). At least it shows MFC is becoming a lot more comfortable with the idea of Mika possibly dating a man, rather than saying that we "don't care" and then acting as if that possibility doesn't even exist. I say yay for more gay-acceptance.

Also, who's labeling Mika? And what does his pink jacket have to do with anything? The only things said about the jacket was that it's really bright and that he looks good in it.

No one said anything about his masculinity either. But even if someone did assume that wearing pink jackets means he's gay--which is what you're hinting at, I think, or else none of this makes sense--what does that have to do with "affecting his masculinity"? Being gay has nothing to do with whether one is "masculine" or not--to say that homosexuality equals effeminacy is rather more stereotyping than anything having to do with shiny jackets. Besides, absolutely nothing wrong with being effeminate either...

Just to make clear, no, I don't think he's dating his manager. Sigh. Also, I would like to point out that even if he WAS, that still wouldn't mean he was necessarily gay, so labels don't have to come into it either way.

--Jack