The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

:o Oh no you didn'! I hope you know she's going to be very mad when she finds that her stash has been gone through. :mf_rosetinted:

(I think I'm getting pink high lights in Feb. So not like you know who.)

She's probably going to be mad knowing that her CD is probably still sitting on the same shelf in Wal-Mart. (I'll check next time I go back just for you.)

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Take a picture of it, u ARE a photographer!! :wink2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I manage to pull off a day when I'm not on for 12 hrs and you guys all go to part 8. Shame on you :naughty:

I have a Meaning of Names book here.. I'll type our names info up..

*Requests correct spelling of first names and any other names you'd be interested in*

Me please... for Rebecca (and Becca by itself if they have it :naughty:) If you want to do middle names or any other names, I'll volunteer as well.

I love that interview.. we played chubby bunny up at HK's place.. I could only get 9 in my mouth..

Ah the memories

Look at the north-american invasion go! You know, I think we are, in fact, not descendants of the British but of the Aussies. (Or are the Aussies descended from Brits as well? Either way we are all one and the same.)

Australia was colonised by the Brits, so we're the same. I'm descinded from Irish, Scottish and somewhere there's english as well as the orginal Australians

And yes, I am the one that is the master of falling asleep during chats. Now I'm the master of not even being on MSN because I keep on getting booted! I miss being in chats with you all! I haven't been in a big chat for what seems like forever! :sad:

I have no msn at the moment either.... but I shall hopefully have it soon (once the computer installs it)

I dunno about swallowing .... but I DID see them tucking the marshmallows into their cheeks first ..... :sneaky2: ..... & I only did it once :

That's how you're supposed to play it :naughty: Even Mika does it. You're allowed to use as much of your mouth as possible.

And as for swallowing accusations, I can't swallow marshmallows without gagging :wink2:

Hoopla Aussies!

Kelz... I hope you're gonna do me too!

Hoopla Teegs!! Of course I'd DO you too... but your name isn't in the book :shocked:!! I'll have a go at it based on the theory they use.. Like I did for HK:wink2:

Slimy... Mika will be all slimy after sweating like a pig when he's playing the trashcan...

So that's your interpretation!!:naughty:

DQ!!

Unless he anounces a cocert tour and it's actually on his MySpace... and he does a verandah concert for us...

:thumb_yello: yeah, we don't need to know what we're missing out on.. :(

Morning

<waves>

EVENINGGGG!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Wish I could say the same thing.

:lmfao:

Aaurora, the book is "The Secret Universe of Names" by Roy Feinson.

Teegs:

Strong letters T,G,N

T: traditional, truth, talent, triumphant, unity, vigorous

G: gentle, graceful, dependable, loyal, cheerful, cranky,

N: negative aspect.

GN: genuine, genteel, generous. (the N can make you be opposite easily)

TGN: nothing, anything..

Does that make you a come what may/all or nothing type of person??

Yeah I was in shock when I heard about how they enter the same contest.... and I was in major shock when I heard the numbers. I'm surprised I could still breath. It'll cost over half of a $100,000.

I better get a great job after to make up some money.

Wowww! :punk:

Luckily they had a boy in between the two girls... He got Trent...

I think Amme got over it... though she hates Emma with a passion... because Emma's a b*tch... I'm not exactly president of her fan club either...

And did they have another son ... Tnert? :naughty:

I can't believe the same people are still online since I left at 4:30....You guys are as sick and obsessed as me, I feel so much at home :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

hello!

so, i'm not australian. but, i was watching a podcast on youtube that a band I like made. one of the band members is an australian native, and well...i'm curious to know...

(the first 30 seconds or so) does he make any sense? :boxed:

LOL! That was funny. I especially love the subtitled conversation :roftl:

He makes ... er a bit of sence. But he is basically talking 100% in slang phrases and talking sooo fast, half of it went over my head the first time, but when he was saying it slower later, with the subtitles I understood :naughty:

I have no msn at the moment either.... but I shall hopefully have it soon (once the computer installs it)

Do you have the new laptop? How is it?

That's how you're supposed to play it :naughty: Even Mika does it. You're allowed to use as much of your mouth as possible.

And as for swallowing accusations, I can't swallow marshmallows without gagging :wink2:

Yeah, folding and stuffing is just part of the game. Chewing and swallowing are not allowed. I saw a video of Rove playing with Tim tams the other day, and he is clearly cheating. Chewing is definately not allowed :thumbdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVg5sttvsgA

Cuuute! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

When I saw it I instantly thought of you and HAD to take a pic. I knew you'd get a kick out of. :lmfao:

I'm not even on MSN right now because last night it booted me off.

Baby me!!!

DavidBBABY.jpg

Awwww! Adorable!

Wowww! :punk:

Pretty much hahaha. Except I wanted to let a couple swears rip but I couldn't. Had to hold back hahaha.

LOL! That was funny. I especially love the subtitled conversation :roftl:

He makes ... er a bit of sence. But he is basically talking 100% in slang phrases and talking sooo fast, half of it went over my head the first time, but when he was saying it slower later, with the subtitles I understood :naughty:

haha thanks for watching. i just thought he was completely reinventing the english dictionary. lol :roftl:

And as for swallowing accusations, I can't swallow marshmallows without gagging

Oooh... no wonder I couldn't see you on MSN...

And that's right Bec...

Not that I'm a swallowing sort of girl... :naughty:

Oh, need to talk to you about July...

Hoopla Teegs!! Of course I'd DO you too... but your name isn't in the book :shocked:!! I'll have a go at it based on the theory they use.. Like I did for HK

Teegs:

Strong letters T,G,N

T: traditional, truth, talent, triumphant, unity, [/color]vigorous

G: gentle, graceful, dependable, loyal, cheerful, cranky,

N: negative aspect.

GN: genuine, genteel, generous. (the N can make you be opposite easily)

TGN: nothing, anything..

Does that make you a come what may/all or nothing type of person??

Why am I not f**king surprised... you never see my name anywhere... esp on that personalised stuff... sucks big time...

Cranky... :naughty:

Loyal, yes...

Graceful? :blink:

Dependable... I don't know... out of the people who know me, would you say I'm dependable? Or generous? Or genuine?

All or nothing... yes I guess so...

And did they have another son ... Tnert? :naughty:

Tnert? :lmfao:

Unfortunately no... only stuck with the three..

Oh, and cute pic Freddie...

Pretty much hahaha. Except I wanted to let a couple swears rip but I couldn't. Had to hold back hahaha.

Lol!

haha thanks for watching. i just thought he was completely reinventing the english dictionary. lol :roftl:

Haha, no it's all slang terms, but people probably wouldn't speak in just them in general conversation. It would be like speaking just in Mika-terms...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2420

Tnert? :lmfao:

Unfortunately no... only stuck with the three...

Shame :mf_rosetinted:

DC.... Raffia.

Raffia.jpg

:lmfao: *worships the Hula skirt*

Me please... for Rebecca (and Becca by itself if they have it ) If you want to do middle names or any other names, I'll volunteer as well.

And as for swallowing accusations, I can't swallow marshmallows without gagging

I'll do yours in a minute...

and You, Me and Scut share the same gag reflex.....:naughty:

Not that I'm a swallowing sort of girl... :naughty:

tsk tsk tsk... are you a gagger too? if so we'll add you to the share pile..

Why am I not f**king surprised... you never see my name anywhere... esp on that personalised stuff... sucks big time...

Cranky... :naughty:

Loyal, yes...

Graceful? :blink:

Dependable... I don't know... out of the people who know me, would you say I'm dependable? Or generous? Or genuine?

All or nothing... yes I guess so...

I really expected to see your name in there.. :(

And nice pic Freddie.. *awwws* you've got really blue eyes

And now........ *drumroll*

Mika: His name IS in this book!

All-rounder, Understanding, Motivated/ Myopic, Proud, Preachy

Strong letters: M, K

(I'll type the interesting parts)

Charisma 7/10

Career Success 6/10

Love & friendship 9/10

Power 7/10

The letter K - the symbol of forceful action - creates the vigorous masculine power found in the words kick, knock, knuckle, knife, kill, keen and king. On the other hand, the letter M is strongly connected to all things maternal, mild, motherly, maidenly, matronly and suggests people who are very comfortable with BOTH their masculine and feminine sides.

If there were one word to describe MK personalities, it would be 'game'. MK people will try anything once, or even twice if things don't work out the first time. Unafraid of hard work, MK's are irresistably drawn to challenges, and their youthful curiousities give them considerable advantages when it comes to mastering new technologies. MK's can get impatient when other people can't keep up with them.

MK's are incurably inventive. If someone is doing something a certain way, chances are they'll come up with a better way of doing it. it can be annoying, but unfortunately, they're mostly always right! (LOL) There's nothing more dangerous than a MK who's made a miscalculation and is heading for disaster.. Nothing's going to stop this train as long as it believes that it's on the right track, so you're better off getting out of the way and watching the wreck from a safe distance..

As mates, MK's tend to be the dominate partners.. eager in bed and a bit pushy to boot.. They may descend into petty lecturing when peeved but will ascend to heroic heights in their efforts to show how much they're in love. Their demonstrativeness might be based on a need to assuage their guilt for being so dogmatic, but their families will always be cared for, and adored by, these larger-than-life dynamos..

If adults find their energetic spirits attractive, children find them positively irresistable. MK's respond well to vigor of youth and usually can't wait to have their own children who will be co-opted into all sorts of misadventures.

(That was pretty much everything!! I just condensed it a bit..)

Now, I might make a thread for others to read this......

But you all heard it first on the Aussie Thread :punk:

Just quickly before I go to try and solve some stupid problem that is driving me mad

My Vista experience:

First off, turned on comp, 30 minutes setup, got onto Vista. Actually thinking ihs isn't too bad. Manage to find and locate the control for the satanish allow or deny control. turn it off (after being asked if I wanted to turn it off) Have to burn recovery disk (povo company don't make them anymore, shame on them) takes hours. Finally are able to log onto network. Am able to type on mfc message before problem arises. Prolems, are unable to access the songs on other computers. Dad immediately has to solve. Much yelling ensures, problem maybe solved. Computer froze, had to restart, back to start of problem. Must now work out how to fix again. Not happy with Vista and want old laptop back.