The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

you're right! I wonder when that changed if Senyorita saw it as the 4th, just this evening?

Maybe??? Well, as much as we don't want the release date pushed back too far the song really needs to be on the radio, etc for people who don't already have the album to hear what it sounds like! Hmm, maybe some performances on Sunrise and Rove would help sales hint hint...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That date must have changed so quickly......i saw the posts you guys made about when the release date was, went to the big W site because i'd seen it there a few weeks ago, and it said 4th Feb, and posted the link straight away. Im so bummed now, i was looking forward to shopping for it monday :(

That date must have changed so quickly......i saw the posts you guys made about when the release date was, went to the big W site because i'd seen it there a few weeks ago, and it said 4th Feb, and posted the link straight away. Im so bummed now, i was looking forward to shopping for it monday :(

They must have spies or something out there, and realised we were spreading the wrong info :naughty:

Oh well, only another 2 weeks away.......

Me too!

well, it's late. i need to get some sleep. catch u all tomorrow. Good night!

Hiya Guys .... I see there has been confusion .... (yet again) .... about release dates .... (whether it be a record OR a ticket) ....... tsk, tsk, tsk ......... well, ..... what can we do ???!!!

Maybe relax ...... expect less .... & be surprised more ...... :wub2: :wub2: :thumb_yello:

Thats Great OKD !!!!! YAAAAYYYYY for your camping BIRTHDAY trip !!!!!

Yay :original:

But, I had something pointed out to me today. And I think I basically brought it upon myself by teasing SD and Ju-Ju ... this week marks the beginning of school ... and thus ALSO the end of the holidays, and the end of the canoe place delivering canoes for free :crybaby: They want like $40 to deliver the canoes now! As if!

Whilst trying to find a definitive release date for Big Girls (no luck so far) I came across this article from last year from the time Mika was here in Sydney. i'd never seen it before. thought i'd post it for your perusal.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=270536

Weee, nice!

"I'm not Crazy Frog. I'm here for a long time," he said.

LOL

I'm going to go to bed now. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Goodnight everyone!

Nighty night, good luck! Have fun using your brilliant new file! :thumb_yello:

Can't you start after next week? That would be a lot better for me :naughty:

Yay, am back home and will get to sleep in my own bed for a change!

Welcome back (to the best half of Australia)

Did you see they have the release date as being 18 Feb? Has it been pushed back??

Don't you love how your mind always points out things when they mean something to you? Whereas if they didn't you would just gloss over it, but because it means something you just think - HOLY CRAP - IT'S A SIGN! Does anyone know what I'm saying here? No? Never mind...

It's just that I already was thinking "4th of Feb! Day before my birthday! Sign!" And now - "18th of Feb! Day I start Uni! Sign!"

Me too!

well, it's late. i need to get some sleep. catch u all tomorrow. Good night!

Nighty night!

biggirlsrelease.png

Just thought i'd let youse see the screen before they changed the date :(

It's only an extra 2 weeks i know, but i want it now!!!

Lol lol lol! We believe you :bleh:

Hhhhhhhmmmm .... I know most of the Aussies AREN'T online at the moment .... but I feel to say this anyway ....... you can take it up with me tomorrow if need be .......... :wub2:

It feels to me that THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF COMPLAINING LATELY ...... about Mika .... about stuff going on here in the Aussie thread .... personal and/ or public ......... bitching , subtle scratching .... & generally NOT getting along .... loving each other .... which , I remember, only a few weeks ago ...... was NOT an issue ..... I feel sad ...... & wonder where/why our family has had to disappear (to) ...... ?????

I DO feel dis-enchanted ..... whereas up until now ... I have felt bewitched .... I dunno .....it has been said that in some way ...... the Aussies are like a solid cornerstone to the MFC ..... yes, we are few in number .... tho' great in strength, humour, acceptance & appreciation ... :wub2:

I always felt that we DO embody these characteristics ..... only this last two weeks has made me wonder ...... 'why so much bitchiness, resentment, anger, towards Mika & sometimes, each other ????? '

Personally .... I DON'T get it & ....... I'm not here for that ...... so ...... hey .... :wink2: ... what's a Glitter Room for if we don't (roll in it) use it ... ???!!!

glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif

JOIN ME ???:wub2:

Thats tomorrow to me :roftl:

Well now it's today for you haha!

LUCKY DUCKY PPPJ !!!!! :woot_jump:

Yuppers!

(which is tomorrow for us :naughty:)

Pfff... well you silly Aussies and your time zones. :naughty:

I had a horrible dream though last night. There was sort of two... I got in line in front of a building on campus late but I won to go run into the theatre and stand in front of the stage for the show. So I RAN and RAN and RAN and couldn't breath running up stairs and having the doors get in the way and other people were rushing there too. I got there and got front center stage by some guy and I was waiting for the show to start... and I don't remember that one happening but then there was going to be another one and I missed it. My ticket was in a car and it started to drive away and I was running after the car trying to scream and I couldn't scream... nothing came out... and then I went to where the show was and I missed it! :shocked: I saw Mika get into the car and I started running faster to catch up as they drove away. :boxed:

This better be telling me that my gig will be FANTABULOUS! :sneaky2:

What's a Glitter Room for if we don't (roll in it) use it ... ???!!!

JOIN ME ???

*slaps on a pair of goggles and happily joins in glitter rolling* :roll1: :roll1:

I had a horrible dream though last night. There was sort of two... I got in line in front of a building on campus late but I won to go run into the theatre and stand in front of the stage for the show. So I RAN and RAN and RAN and couldn't breath running up stairs and having the doors get in the way and other people were rushing there too. I got there and got front center stage by some guy and I was waiting for the show to start... and I don't remember that one happening but then there was going to be another one and I missed it. My ticket was in a car and it started to drive away and I was running after the car trying to scream and I couldn't scream... nothing came out... and then I went to where the show was and I missed it! I saw Mika get into the car and I started running faster to catch up as they drove away.

This better be telling me that my gig will be FANTABULOUS!

Mika-nightmares? :naughty::roftl:

Mika-nightmares? :naughty::roftl:

Not the first Mika-nightmare where a gig went wrong and not the last sadly. :mf_rosetinted:

FANTABULOUS PPPJ !!!!! FANTABULOUS !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Those kind's of dreams ..... where you can't speak or move are sooooooooo frustrating ...... :no: ....... however ..... I'm sure you & Mika have a date ... !!!!

Ugh, I was so frustrated. I was screaming as hard as I could and yet nothing... perfect.

YAAAAYYYYY !!!! OKD & PPPJ & HK are YO !!!! IN DA ROOOOOOMMMM !!!!!

Well, sort of. I'm in class right now and then I'm packing to leave today. I'm bringing my laptop so I'll be on later this evening and for the gig tomorrow I have Finkster's number so I'll be texting her. :thumb_yello:

glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif

YESSSSSSSSSS !!!!! OKD !!!! YOU GOT IT !!!!!

Not the first Mika-nightmare where a gig went wrong and not the last sadly.

Ugh, I was so frustrated. I was screaming as hard as I could and yet nothing... perfect.

Well, sort of. I'm in class right now and then I'm packing to leave today. I'm bringing my laptop so I'll be on later this evening and for the gig tomorrow I have Finkster's number so I'll be texting her.

WOW PPPJ !!!! HAVE AN AWESOME MIKALICIOUS TIME !!!! *licks lips*

Not the first Mika-nightmare where a gig went wrong and not the last sadly. :mf_rosetinted:

LOLOLOL :naughty:

Well, sort of. I'm in class right now and then I'm packing to leave today. I'm bringing my laptop so I'll be on later this evening and for the gig tomorrow I have Finkster's number so I'll be texting her. :thumb_yello:

Uh-oh have you been paying attention?! :thumbdown:

I've discovered the Mika-Sydney-concert-thread (I don't remember how, even?) and have been reading, enthralled. I love how when you read threads it's like it's all happening as you read it :naughty: You get all caught up in the excitement of the posts :bleh:

... AND I'M SO ****ING JEALOUS OF YOU LOT! :original:

I've discovered the Mika-Sydney-concert-thread (I don't remember how, even?) and have been reading, enthralled. I love how when you read threads it's like it's all happening as you read it :naughty:

Hey .... it's still great that you can still 'feel' like you have been there ..... ??? :wub2::thumb_yello:

YESSSSSSSSSS !!!!! OKD !!!! YOU GOT IT !!!!!

WOW PPPJ !!!! HAVE AN AWESOME MIKALICIOUS TIME !!!! *licks lips*

Thanks...... nothing fun for about another 31ish more hours. :naughty:

LOLOLOL :naughty:

Uh-oh have you been paying attention?! :thumbdown:

I've discovered the Mika-Sydney-concert-thread (I don't remember how, even?) and have been reading, enthralled. I love how when you read threads it's like it's all happening as you read it :naughty: You get all caught up in the excitement of the posts :bleh:

... AND I'M SO ****ING JEALOUS OF YOU LOT! :original:

Yeah, the prof couldn't log into his computer and I finished up my assignment so I got on here while waiting. :bleh:

Thanks...... nothing fun for about another 31ish more hours.

Yeah, the prof couldn't log into his computer and I finished up my assignment so I got on here while waiting. :bleh:

A likely story! :naughty:

Waaahhhh - have super fun in 31ish hours! And then give a full report so I can continue to day dream :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Goody !!!! OK hun ..... beddy byes for me now ...... Sweet Dreams ..... :wub2:

Gah - me too! Nighty nighty night :original:

See yaa :bleh:

There's a nice Mika interview here for anyone who missed it.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1097057&postcount=1

Hhhhhhhmmmm .... I know most of the Aussies AREN'T online at the moment .... but I feel to say this anyway ....... you can take it up with me tomorrow if need be .......... wub2:

It feels to me that THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF COMPLAINING LATELY ...... about Mika .... about stuff going on here in the Aussie thread .... personal and/ or public ......... bitching , subtle scratching .... & generally NOT getting along .... loving each other .... which , I remember, only a few weeks ago ...... was NOT an issue ..... I feel sad ...... & wonder where/why our family has had to disappear (to) ...... ?????

I DO feel dis-enchanted ..... whereas up until now ... I have felt bewitched .... I dunno .....it has been said that in some way ...... the Aussies are like a solid cornerstone to the MFC ..... yes, we are few in number .... tho' great in strength, humour, acceptance & appreciation ... wub2:

I always felt that we DO embody these characteristics ..... only this last two weeks has made me wonder ...... 'why so much bitchiness, resentment, anger, towards Mika & sometimes, each other ????? '

Personally .... I DON'T get it & ....... I'm not here for that ...... so ...... hey .... wink2: ... what's a Glitter Room for if we don't (roll in it) use it ... ???!!!

JOIN ME ???:wub2:

There's a nice Mika interview here for anyone who missed it.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1097057&postcount=1

I'm with Happikali! Quit the bitching, and get back in the glitter room right now! "Spray on the glitter, fools!"

Can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

I saw your post on the petition thread Aaurora about the secret society and feeling out of the loop... Wasn't sure if you were making a joke or serious. It can get a bit like that in here (the MFC as a whole, not the Aussie thread). I always feel like i'm the last to know something that everybody else is already aware of.

I am not alone in my madness :blush-anim-cl:

I DO feel dis-enchanted ..... whereas up until now ... I have felt bewitched .... I dunno .....it has been said that in some way ...... the Aussies are like a solid cornerstone to the MFC ..... yes, we are few in number .... tho' great in strength, humour, acceptance & appreciation ... :wub2:

HK, do you mean in this Aussie thread? I noticed people talking about the amount of chatter maybe 3 days ago, but that was all I noticed. I am out of the loop again :roftl::sneaky2: But I have noticed a decline in posts in this thread. 2 pages from last night compared to a usual 15 or 20?

I have to admit, I've been a little bit annoyed with the MFC as a whole over the last week. Maybe I am hormonal. Maybe I am depressed seeing all the reviews and upcoming gigs that I just can't stop looking at for updates...my own fault!! LOL I find the Aussie thread is somewhere I can feel a part of, that I belong. I'd hate for people to be fighting in here, considering everywhere you turn in other threads people are disagreeing, fighting and being b*tchy.

So much Internet DRAMA :naughty:

Ick....those look like sick shredded wheat.:naughty:

And I just polished off 2 for brekkie :D