The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Admittedly you need to know how to use Windows Movie Maker... but it's a lot of uploading and downloading...

Now... I am willing to make moving pics for Aussies (or anyone who asks me nicely enough :wink2:), as long as you give me the link and where in hte video you want... you'll have to upload the file to photobucket though...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: that sounds hard ..... :blink: (for me) ... :wink2:

That's what I thought too!

Each step isn't that complicated, but there are so many! One day when I have time.......

Almost dinnertime for me too, MJ is making curry and I am starving!

I am post-whoring here, but I love these pics from last nights gig, not bad for having to make do with random props and hired instruments! How small is the stage!

from FLICKR

mikaslcity1ng6.jpg

mikaslcity2rc3.jpg

mikaslcity4cq0.jpg

enjoy

I am post-whoring here, but I love these pics from last nights gig, not bad for having to make do with random props and hired instruments! How small is the stage!

Wow... I want the big chair in the background...

Looks like something from RHPS :wub2:...

Admittedly you need to know how to use Windows Movie Maker... but it's a lot of uploading and downloading...

Now... I am willing to make moving pics for Aussies (or anyone who asks me nicely enough :wink2:), as long as you give me the link and where in hte video you want... you'll have to upload the file to photobucket though...

:wub2: That's verra kind of you Teegs ..... :thumb_yello::wub2:

this sounds like you've got a virtual memory problem..

try deleting your cookies, emptying your temp folder.. and clear history..

Then emptying your recycle bin... then report back here to me

Waaah ... okay. Woah! 6gb in my recycle bin! :naughty:

What I love to do on a regular basis (I have Vista) is go to...

Start, accessories, system tools, disk cleanup

I am doing it right now and freeing up 548 mbs of space. This is not memory, obviously, but it can help your computer none the less!!

Okay, I will try that too :thumb_yello:

I was gonna say that... I need to defrag ours... it's running a wee bit slow ATM...

What is this defrag-thing? I should probably do it if I haven't ever, right?

Okay... for OkD... this is how you make moving pics (I got this from someone else)... this is if you're getting a vid off YouTube...

1. Choose which video from youtube.com that you want to make the moving picture from and copy the url

2. Go to zamzar.com and click url and paste the video url and click ‘add url’ and then change the file type to avi (you need to put your email addy in there too!)

3. Go to your email and there will be a link to download the video from and then you have to wait for it to come up

4. Open windows movie maker and click on ‘video’ to the left and choose the video you just downloaded

5. Pause the video on the place that you want the moving picture to start and click the ‘split’ button and then you pause again when you want the moving picture to end ‘split’ again. Keep in mind that you don’t want it any longer than 10 seconds

6. Right-click the video and click ‘effects’ and then add the speed up, double effect if you want it at the normal speed in the end

7. Save the movie and upload it onto youtube

8. Once it’s on youtube you copy and paste the url of the video and put it in zamzar.com again but this time you change the file type to gif

9. Go to your email and download the moving picture and save it onto your computer

10. after it’s saved you can upload it onto photobucket and you’re done

Now, if you're using a vid from your computer, start at step 4 and go from there...

Thank youuu! :wub2: Wow, don't even need a program! I am totally trying this as soon as I finish making this filmclip (I have a friend nagging at me to finish it now) :naughty:

Oh, Aaurora, there is an article in the Brissie paper (the Weekend section) about the Mikster. Mum is saving her copy for me :wub2:

Lol! Awesome - what is it about?

Wow... I want the big chair in the background...

Looks like something from RHPS ...

Looks like the blue one he did a photo-shoot with once :bleh:

Wow.... certainly different, and I see coloured jeans again. Bit different from the white or black ones.

I like it

Me likes too :wub2:

:shocked: WOAH !!!!! :shocked: I dunno if you guys saw this before .... ( I hadn't) .... saw it in Mikagasmic thread today ....... Dusseldorf , no shirt 'cos after LT , his staff didn't have a new shirt ready .......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A

Sneaky staff :sneaky2::naughty:

... you can see how he uses his stomach muscles to sing so high ...

*feels a tad strange for focussing on that*

...the witch {moi} :das: was there!

ah, memories:wub2:

*joins in the touching of feet*

Anyway, I've had enough of listening to the same 30 seconds of song for the past 8 hours or something, so beddy-byes for me :bleh:

Oh, Aaurora, there is an article in the Brissie paper (the Weekend section) about the Mikster. Mum is saving her copy for me :wub2:

oh cool!!! Thank you!! Is it the Sunday Mail or the Courier Mail, but you probably don't know :naughty: I will see it at my parents house this arvo!

WOAH !!!!! I dunno if you guys saw this before .... ( I hadn't) .... saw it in Mikagasmic thread today ....... Dusseldorf , no shirt 'cos after LT , his staff didn't have a new shirt ready ....... :blink::mf_lustslow::naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A

I remember watching this with Scut or maybe it was Bec.. or both.. anyway, we decided it didn't seem right cos it made Grace Kelly seem a whole lot dirtier :das: But we still watched it :naughty:

Waaah ... okay. Woah! 6gb in my recycle bin! :naughty:

Why am I not surprised!! :lmfao:

I could be aussie. *borrows accent from kelz and borrows tan from...HK*

*steals your accent and freezes whilst making a snowman*

*walks in and coughs*

Aussies?

yeessssss???