• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Nico,

I would have said postwhore,

But then I would be a hypercrite,

Considering how I was bored, in the PPR thread and after posting decided to go a bit overboard :naughty:

Fair enough... I'm just checking it out now... and I saw M posted emoticons that look like they're from the Villiage People!

And you're right... you would be a hypocrite! :bleh:

Besides... when am I not a postwhore?? :naughty:

*gives Jen a great big warm jacket*

It's not too bad here... then again, it should be hot cause it's Summer...

I am so up for being Carolina on stage... how cool would that be???

I wish it was summer here. I find it funny walking around and seeing the snow in some areas up past my stomach, that's generally along the paths though from it being shoveled. I won't go into detail about the snow banks though. :roftl:

Hm I just thought of something. Carolina in the LT video was wearing a feather hat thing like what Saranayde wears now right? Maybe I'm wrong.

I just realized why there's nothing on tv here... it's almost 5am. :fisch:

I wish it was summer here. I find it funny walking around and seeing the snow in some areas up past my stomach, that's generally along the paths though from it being shoveled. I won't go into detail about the snow banks though. :roftl:

Hm I just thought of something. Carolina in the LT video was wearing a feather hat thing like what Saranayde wears now right? Maybe I'm wrong.

Hmmmmmm... I always wanted Saranayde's hat... but I can always get my own... :das:

Oh... and I forgot to celebrate it...

HAPPY 5000 POSTS TO ME!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Heya everyone,

How are you all on this abismal day?

Hello, why si this an abismal day?

1. ... I had to go back and see who was next to Nathan...

There were a few "interesting" ones in his year... I can't think of his name, but at the grad ball he wore a dog collar.. he's gay as well...

But James is just disturbing... he was going out with one of my friends when he was in yr 12... we wen't to the movies, and they sat up the back and kissed the whole time (I don't blame them... Shakespeare in Love was pretty damn boring...

Haha, I had a girl that wore a dog collar everywhere who I was friends with by default. (ie. I had no friends in one class). She was weird :blink:

*can't be bothered looking for the photo again, so assumes James is Harry Potter*

*also, thanks soangel for quoting the picture earlier on so she didn't have to go back to find it to spot 'Nathan'*

2. Isn't that great that he now knows we're desperate for a gig??? Maybe we could befriend one of the English peops going to the London gigs and get them to give him a letter from us...

Actually... that's not a bad idea...

Yeah, I've been thinking that we should have bribed someone from every show to give us a little mention. We shall have to do it from now on me thinks :wink2:

3. I didn't tell Mika where I came from... about all I actually said to him was "Can I get an autograph and a photo?" and "T-e-g-a-n"... tat is it... I do't even think I directly looked at him... I had to remin myself to breath... I didn't even know Mika had to remind himself to breathe on Sunrise... but his was because he'd just sung!

I said it in the MTV video...

And how is "I'm from Orange" even remotely funny??

Lol! Okay then. It was funny to me because everyone else named their capital city :bleh: ... and you went with a colour/fruit :roftl:

I'm gonna help with Mika's b'day pressie... does anyone want to help with it???

I think I'm gonna nominate for Over My Shoulder (my fave song)

*goes to look at the thread*

Hello all! SMILEYSNOWMANWAVING.gif It's a freezing 3 degrees (f) outside right now.

:naughty: Well we have thankfully just come off the longest heatwave in 45 years here (or something like that) :wink2:

I am so up for being Carolina on stage... how cool would that be???

What are you talking about? Is this just random thoughts or what?

*feels like she should probably stop only looking at the aussie and gig threads*

Wahhh snow sounds so brilliant!

Oh, and your asking for it btw .... GO TO BED!

I have an irrationally strong urge to buy tickets to see Mika in Holland. How stupid is that? I'm not even certain yet that I will be in Europe in those holidays, but I definately won't be in Holland on the 8th of July, I would be there at the end of June and end of July :blink:

Off topic

I've finally been catching up with the gig threads from the US, and I'm feeling all the PMS again.

The saddest thing is, I've spent the last week going wild and buying tickets to see Matchbox Twenty, James Blunt and Joe Jackson, and I have this insane urge to wait outside their gigs for hours beforehand, to catch them on the way in to the soundcheck, just so I can torment myself (more) with how they are not Mika, and how I wish I was at a Mika gig instead...

*feels like she should probably stop only looking at the aussie and gig threads*

Wahhh snow sounds so brilliant!

Oh, and your asking for it btw .... GO TO BED!

I have an irrationally strong urge to buy tickets to see Mika in Holland. How stupid is that? I'm not even certain yet that I will be in Europe in those holidays, but I definately won't be in Holland on the 8th of July, I would be there at the end of June and end of July :blink:

I think he should totally play in France in April because I'll be there. :roftl:

Snow is okay. It's definitely giving me enough of it for one of my last winters here. I had a spazz attack in the car the other day with my friends because my car couldn't make it up the steepest part of campus because of the snow and my tires were spinning and my car was on the verge of losing control even though it was almost at a complete stop. What didn't help was there was a delivery truck tailgating me who could obviously see that my car was about to lose control but did not bother to back off. I started screaming that I didn't know what to do because I swore my car was going to slide backwards into him because it had almost stopped at gave up. My friends stayed calm thank goodness and the one beside me was telling me what to do because I guess she's been through it before... the most I've done is fishtail on ice. I felt bad for scaring them if I did. I don't normally not know what to do behind the wheel.

That was the day of our storm and they didn't bother to close school until 4:30pm. :sneaky2: We had to go out and get food because we really didn't have enough for two meals. Sucky day to run out. :thumbdown:

Nope, wasn't asking for it. :thumb_yello: I've lost track of time tonight.

Off topic

I've finally been catching up with the gig threads from the US, and I'm feeling all the PMS again.

The saddest thing is, I've spent the last week going wild and buying tickets to see Matchbox Twenty, James Blunt and Joe Jackson, and I have this insane urge to wait outside their gigs for hours beforehand, to catch them on the way in to the soundcheck, just so I can torment myself (more) with how they are not Mika, and how I wish I was at a Mika gig instead...

Wow! Long time no read! :naughty:

Aww.. I went to see PJ Harvey last night and she's known for walking past her fans and straight into her car. *feels your pain*

Hopefully one day soon he'll realise he can't live without his Aussie fans and heads back here (and doesn't cancel after tickets have gone on sale)... :wink2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Make/get one that way whenever you go to a gig that can be part of your outfit. I'd be sure to take it off though for the people behind you so they can see.

Good idea... esp seeing as I plan on being at the front for each gig I go to...

*can't be bothered looking for the photo again, so assumes James is Harry Potter*

*also, thanks soangel for quoting the picture earlier on so she didn't have to go back to find it to spot 'Nathan'*

Yeah, I've been thinking that we should have bribed someone from every show to give us a little mention. We shall have to do it from now on me thinks :wink2:

Lol! Okay then. It was funny to me because everyone else named their capital city :bleh: ... and you went with a colour/fruit :roftl:

James is the weird one... the Harry Potter lookalike is Nicholas Tedeschi (I think that's his name)...

Yep... apparently the girls love him... I suspect the boys too (at least one of the Army boys messages him all the time... Nathan's gf called him his bf...)

I reckon we should... good chance someone will see him... I can write it if people would like their names on it... just let me know..

Well... I can't help it if m city was named after a colour/fruit... least m city isn't an insult (in the early 90's people called each other a Dubbo... as in stupid/lame.etc... :blink: )

Theres a thread where people have asked to get on stage with Mika... an unofficial one... I said I deserved to be a lollipop girl cause i got injured by a lollipop... then said I'd be Carolina if I couln't be a lollipop girl...

:shocked::sneaky2::wub2:

Postwhoring in the PPR thread!!! Not here!

Mouselle.. don't torture yourself...

Off topic

Hang on ... Joe Jackson ... does he sing "Is she really going out with him?" :shocked:

Haha. Last night for the Bedroom Philosopher and his Awkwardstra they moved half the chairs before they went on to make a dance floor. No one went on it, and we just sat like 100 metres from the stage on the chairs. I had a thought of "If this was Mika, I would be squishing against that barrier trying to get as close as I could ... but I think I'll just stay here and tap my feet." :naughty:

I think he should totally play in France in April because I'll be there.

Snow is okay. It's definitely giving me enough of it for one of my last winters here. I had a spazz attack in the car the other day with my friends because my car couldn't make it up the steepest part of campus because of the snow and my tires were spinning and my car was on the verge of losing control even though it was almost at a complete stop. What didn't help was there was a delivery truck tailgating me who could obviously see that my car was about to lose control but did not bother to back off. I started screaming that I didn't know what to do because I swore my car was going to slide backwards into him because it had almost stopped at gave up. My friends stayed calm thank goodness and the one beside me was telling me what to do because I guess she's been through it before... the most I've done is fishtail on ice. I felt bad for scaring them if I did. I don't normally not know what to do behind the wheel.

That was the day of our storm and they didn't bother to close school until 4:30pm. We had to go out and get food because we really didn't have enough for two meals. Sucky day to run out. :thumbdown:

Nope, wasn't asking for it. :thumb_yello: I've lost track of time tonight.

Ohhhhh scary. When my car was slipping on gravel I and all my friends just started screaming uncontrolably :thumb_yello:

Tonight? You mean ... this morning? Go to sleep! :bleh:

I'm tempted to get one of the Poms to give him a letter from us... good idea or not?

I'm kinda ok with that .... tho' ... don't you think they already know how we feel ???? I mean ... after what Artsy said .... & if they DO read the MFC ....... I would imagine they know how we feel ... :blink:

EDIT: Mika & Co. I mean ........

I was going to mq because my net was being kind and saying the rest of the world existed, and then it zonked out again.

And now I can't recall what I was really going to post, apart from the fact that my msn being bitchy and the having to use proxy things makes webmessenger out of the picture, which is giving me msn withdrawls :naughty::thumbdown: