Mika's name meaning from a book I own.

Kelzy

From the book "The Secret Universe of Names" by Roy Feinson

The way this works is they take the strongest letters in your name, for example M&K in Mika, or K&L in Kelly, or S&R in Sarah and this book lists words associated with the letters.. and then it connects it all together and ta-da.. :naughty:

One more thing I need to point out is that this is about how the letter sounds, rather than what the letter is.. Like in the case of a name like Michael, where the C sounds like a K, making it an MKL name.. So Mika/Mica = same thing.. It's still pronounced the same way with the C being a K sound.

Mika

All-rounder, Understanding, motivated/ Myopic, Proud, Preachy

Strong letters: M, K

Charisma 7/10

Career Success 6/10

Love & friendship 9/10

Power 7/10

The letter K - the symbol of forceful action - creates the vigorous masculine power found in the words kick, knock, knuckle, knife, kill, keen and king. On the other hand, the letter M is strongly connected to all things maternal, mild, motherly, maidenly, matronly and suggests people who are very comfortable with BOTH their masculine and feminine sides.

If there were one word to describe MK personalities, it would be 'game'. MK people will try anything once, or even twice if things don't work out the first time. Unafraid of hard work, MK's are irresistably drawn to challenges, and their youthful curiousities give them considerable advantages when it comes to mastering new technologies. MK's can get impatient when other

people can't keep up with them.

MK's are incurably inventive. If someone is doing something a certain way, chances are they'll come up with a better way of doing it. it can be annoying, but unfortunately, they're mostly always right! (LOL) There's nothing more dangerous than a MK who's made a miscalculation and is heading for disaster.. Nothing's going to stop this train as long as it believes that it's on the right track, so you're better off getting out of the way and watching the wreck from a safe distance..

As mates, MK's tend to be the dominate partners.. eager in bed and a bit pushy to boot.. They may descend into petty lecturing when peeved but will ascend to heroic heights in their efforts to show how much they're in love. Their demonstrativeness might be based on a need to assuage their guilt for being so dogmatic, but their families will always be cared for, and adored, by these larger-than-life dynamos..

If adults find their energetic spirits attractive, children find them positively irresistable. MK's respond well to vigor of youth and usually can't wait to have their own children who will be co-opted into all sorts of misadventures.

(That was pretty much everything it says!! I just condensed it a bit..)

Other MK names: Mac, Mack, Malik, Mike, Miki, Mackenzie, Makena, Makenna, Makenzie, Malachi, Malakai, Malcolm, Mckenna, Mckenzie, Mekhi, Micah, Michaele, Mickey, Micki, Mickie, Mikki, Minky, Miyoko, Monika, Monique, Mick.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*smirks at you two* :naughty:

But it's not fair!!!

Tegan isn't a very rare name!!! For Mika's sake, one of the assistants in Doctor Who was called Tegan (coincidentally, she was in it around the time I was born)!

*glares at book some more*

It'll make a change from glaring at people who piss me off...

google it lol

I already know what it means..

It's Welsh and it means "Doe like beauty"... :blink:

But that's not fair!!!

Tegan isn't a very rare name!!! For Mika's sake, one of the assistants in Doctor Who was called Tegan (coincidentally, she was in it around the time I was born)!

Why did you want to look it up then strange person that you are? :P

But it's not fair!!!

Wow... if looks could kill that book would be in flames. :naughty:

Hahahaaa exactly!! Keep your evil eyes off my book Teegs!!

And I told you what your name would mean based on the theory :naughty:

But you just like to whine *zhhz*

:mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaaa exactly!! Keep your evil eyes off my book Teegs!!

And I told you what your name would mean based on the theory :naughty:

But you just like to whine *zhhz*

:mf_rosetinted:

Might want to put that thing in a fire-proof safe just to be on the safe side! :naughty:

what about Greta?:roftl:

:lmfao: I knew this would happen..

Might want to put that thing in a fire-proof safe just to be on the safe side! :naughty:

well, if I get asked to type up everyone's names I won't need to because it will all be on the MFC for easy access.. :roftl:

Why did you want to look it up then strange person that you are? :P

Well, if you check the Aussie thread, it has people's names and what the strong letters represent... Mine wasn't in there so Kelz had to look up each letter...

Hehe... So it prob would..

And what's your point Kelz??? If you knew what's been happening today you'd understand my need to whine! :naughty:

:lmfao: I knew this would happen..

well, if I get asked to type up everyone's names I won't need to because it will all be on the MFC for easy access.. :roftl:

Oh no! :shocked: Teegs will then give the board the evil glare and the board will go up in flames! :wink2: Please, sacrifice your book instead. :roftl:

Well, if you check the Aussie thread, it has people's names and what the strong letters represent... Mine wasn't in there so Kelz had to look up each letter...

Hehe... So it prob would..

And what's your point Kelz??? If you knew what's been happening today you'd understand my need to whine! :naughty:

Awwww... I feel sympathy for your bad day, I really really do.. But you could go whine in the aussie thread instead of my wonderful 'not-yet-off-topic Mika Name Meaning Thread' :naughty::wink2: *zhhz*

Oh no! :shocked: Teegs will then give the board the evil glare and the board will go up in flames! :wink2: Please, sacrifice your book instead. :roftl:

Take one for the team huh??? :roftl:

Awwww... I feel sympathy for your bad day, I really really do.. But you could go whine in the aussie thread instead of my wonderful 'not-yet-off-topic Mika Name Meaning Thread' :naughty::wink2: *zhhz*

Take one for the team huh??? :roftl:

Yes, take one for the team this time. :huglove::naughty:

Greta: Decisive, In-charge, Innovative / Controlling, Obtuse, Intimidating.

If there's something primal about these names that evoke an image of a dangerous animal, bear in mind that these are inherently self-assured people who have no need for overt blustering.

*ROAR* :naughty:

Holly: Faithful, Loving, Companionable / Temperamental, Unpredictable, Oversensitive.

While HL's aren't exactly cheer-leader types, you could say that they are more optimistic than a Britney Spears' ballad :roftl:.. They usually keep themselves trim and fit, and have well developed tastes for the finer things in life...

:thumb_yello:

Greta: Decisive, In-charge, Innovative / Controlling, Obtuse, Intimidating.

If there's something primal about these names that evoke an image of a dangerous animal, bear in mind that these are inherently self-assured people who have no need for overt blustering.

*ROAR* :naughty:

I knew I scary ppl:cool: but I'm not obtuse!:boxed:

...never loved my name in any case

:roftl:

Thanks !

Other MK names: Mac, Mack, Malik, Mike, Miki, Mackenzie, Makena, Makenna, Makenzie, Malachi, Malakai, Malcolm, Mckenna, Mckenzie, Mekhi, Micah, Michaele, Mickey, Micki, Mickie, Mikki, Minky, Miyoko, Monika, Monique, Mick.

I had so much fun reading these names !:roftl: