The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Будет пунктом с русским теперь? :blink: Должны мы сделать резьбу дани к нашему точному и добросердечному другу и чудесному переводчику? :yay:

Well I *AM* old and bitter :) LOL

I thought you were a youngling but just checked your MySpace. You're from Castlegar? I had a crazy roommate from Castlegar. I'm surprised you don't understand the Russian.

You always seem to find odd pictures. Are you a wizard? :mf_rosetinted:

Nope, but I heard of one. Kind and fine he is, they say.

:lmao: What kind of demented mind created that?

There's more where it came from:

APPLE.jpg

Who said cats and apples don't go together? :naughty:

I don't think the word 'dating' was used. I think Andy was just using him.

:fisch:some of them want to use you...

Bild018.jpg

Oh, beauty!! :wub2:

Будет пунктом с русским теперь? :blink: Должны мы сделать резьбу дани к нашему точному и добросердечному другу и чудесному переводчику? :yay:

Are you talking about me? :sneaky2:

Christine, what, you can't do it yourself? :bleh:

Here, it makes a downright pretty mess:

Babelfish: "But 4 indeed not only in English I can write and read, you will not be hidden from me! Khakhakhakha. Here such a one, yablochki."

Google: "And I do not only in English can read and write, not skroeshsya me! Retros. That's it, apples."

Translate.ru: "And I in fact not only in English can write and read, from me will not disappear! Хахахаха. Here so, яблочки."

Edit: Wow, Kata, whatever you wrote in Russian is total nonsense. I can understand something about making an offering/sacrifice to the kind and accurate friend the "wonderful" translator, but the rest... :boxed:

--Jack

Bless her! Is she old? I bet she has had a nice life with you if you are a cat lover?

She is old, she's 16 now. her and her brother were rescued from a plastic bag with 3 dead siblings by some neighborhood kids, and they brought them to me, and I took them into my heart. Her brother passed away when he was 3, the loser in a battle with a vehicle in the back alley one night.

Emily and I have had a wonderful 16 years. I'm so sad about this. She's got cancer pretty bad, and doc says maybe 2-3 weeks left. I'm away at school about 15 hours away from her, some good friends are looking after her. She's already limping, and blind in one eye, so I'm going to go home and help put an end to her sufferings.

It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. We've had many adventures, Miss Emily and I, my question mark girl (her tail curls into this perfect question mark). We've travelled around the city, moved from place to place, sometimes with her in a pillowcase on my back, curled up fast asleep. She's woken me up in the middle of the night outside with a squawking bird in her claws, she's left me presents of dead rodents on the hearth, she's curled up on my hip when I'm in bed asleep and when I turn in sleep, stands up, walks over my turning, and resettles.

i will miss her horribly

I thought you were a youngling but just checked your MySpace. You're from Castlegar? I had a crazy roommate from Castlegar. I'm surprised you don't understand the Russian.

Well I'm from Vancouver originally, I've been going to college here for the last 3 years, one more year and I'm done. I've met alot of the doukhabors here, but don't speak the language myself. There's a course at the college though, you can take russian :)

Christine, what, you can't do it yourself? :bleh:

Here, it makes a downright pretty mess:

Babelfish: "But 4 indeed not only in English I can write and read, you will not be hidden from me! Khakhakhakha. Here such a one, yablochki."

Google: "And I do not only in English can read and write, not skroeshsya me! Retros. That's it, apples."

Translate.ru: "And I in fact not only in English can write and read, from me will not disappear! Хахахаха. Here so, яблочки."

Edit: Wow, Kata, whatever you wrote in Russian is total nonsense. I can understand something about making an offering/sacrifice to the kind and correct (?) translator friend, but the rest... :boxed:

--Jack

Makes all a lot of sense. :mf_rosetinted: I like the laughing parts... it's laughter, isn't it? :blink:

She is old, she's 16 now. her and her brother were rescued from a plastic bag with 3 dead siblings by some neighborhood kids, and they brought them to me, and I took them into my heart. Her brother passed away when he was 3, the loser in a battle with a vehicle in the back alley one night.

Emily and I have had a wonderful 16 years. I'm so sad about this. She's got cancer pretty bad, and doc says maybe 2-3 weeks left. I'm away at school about 15 hours away from her, some good friends are looking after her. She's already limping, and blind in one eye, so I'm going to go home and help put an end to her sufferings.

It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. We've had many adventures, Miss Emily and I, my question mark girl (her tail curls into this perfect question mark). We've travelled around the city, moved from place to place, sometimes with her in a pillowcase on my back, curled up fast asleep. She's woken me up in the middle of the night outside with a squawking bird in her claws, she's left me presents of dead rodents on the hearth, she's curled up on my hip when I'm in bed asleep and when I turn in sleep, stands up, walks over my turning, and resettles.

i will miss her horribly

:tears: I'm sorry. But if she's suffering, you are doing the right thing, it's the last loving thing you can do for her.

Sounds like you two have had a good life together, and that counts for a lot.

Love them lots while you have them and let them go when it's time, that's all I can say.

CHRISTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE !!!!!! they're talking russian !!!!!!! :tears:

I hate when that happens! At least pick a language with a Roman alphabet. :sneaky2:

Well I'm from Vancouver originally, I've been going to college here for the last 3 years, one more year and I'm done. I've met alot of the doukhabors here, but don't speak the language myself. There's a course at the college though, you can take russian :)

Oh I thought people only moved from Castlegar to Vancouver, not the other way around. :bleh:

I used to live at Cambie and W. 18th. in Van.

No, no, I wanted a kind and fine translation. Whatever magical tool that comes up with gems like "you the kind and fine wizard".

I'm pretty sure that's just because Lena actually wrote that Mika is a kind and gentle magician or something.

Violet, yup, the Xaxaxaxa is just Hahahahah.

Kata, the part about MFCers always thinking they're the center of the universe made perfect sense. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

мы не обобщаем:mf_rosetinted:

Нет? Догадка мы примем наши wors назад после этого. Не что я знаю слова были! :mf_rosetinted:

i will miss her horribly

Awww that almost made me cry :tears: . At least you get a chance to say goodbye to her. I'm so sorry for you. I wish you all the best to handle the situations as good as possible.

i will miss her horribly

:tears: I wish you strength in saying goodbye. I know how hard it is.

Most of my cats have been very independent but I've got two clinging babies now. It will be more difficult to let them go than any other cats I've had.

ooooooh... you're exhausting people !!! google translator never worked that much in its life :sneaky2:

i'm sorry for you cat Crystal... But i do think it's better for her... And hard for you, as always, they have the last word :wink2:

:bleh: والآن نحن ذاهبون الى وقتا ممتعا!

:tears: I'm sorry. But if she's suffering, you are doing the right thing, it's the last loving thing you can do for her.

Sounds like you two have had a good life together, and that counts for a lot.

Love them lots while you have them and let them go when it's time, that's all I can say.

that's exactly what I think too. It doesn't make it any easier, but it soothes my soul :)

Oh I thought people only moved from Castlegar to Vancouver, not the other way around. :bleh:

I used to live at Cambie and W. 18th. in Van.

LOL Yeah I hear what you mean there :) it's not exactly a bustling metropolis here LOL I've learned to like it though, when all you've ever known is the city, and are a lover of nature, it's a pretty fantastic move :) I'm thinking of moving here after I'm done school, well maybe not CASTLEGAR, but the kootenays, I really love it here :)

I'm a Commercial drive girl!

Awww that almost made me cry :tears: . At least you get a chance to say goodbye to her. I'm so sorry for you. I wish you all the best to handle the situations as good as possible.

I've been crying about it for a week LOL And I do think I am VERY lucky to be able to give this to her. I KNOW she won't die alone. She's my daughter, or the closest thing I will come to having one, and she deserves to be loved until her last moment.

I hate when that happens! At least pick a language with a Roman alphabet. :sneaky2:

Jamen det er jeg sørme da ked af, var da bestemt ikke ude på at fornærme jer. Håber det er bedre nu :mf_rosetinted: