The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Christine, on peut ecrire en francais aussi... mais je deteste les accents.

I don't mind when I'm at a desktop, but I can't do them on my laptop. Last time I tried to punch in the ASCII characters without a numberpad I ended up changing the orientation of my screen and had to turn it 90 degrees to read it. Try using a touchpad under those conditions. :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh Crystal, I'm so sorry about Emily. It's the right decision though, if she's really sick and dying. :emot-sad:

--Jack

Yep :) What must be done, must be done

:tears: I wish you strength in saying goodbye. I know how hard it is.

Most of my cats have been very independent but I've got two clinging babies now. It will be more difficult to let them go than any other cats I've had.

Yeah I can see that. I still have Smoke though. She's not very clingy, but she's sweet as pie!

ooooooh... you're exhausting people !!! google translator never worked that much in its life :sneaky2:

i'm sorry for you cat Crystal... But i do think it's better for her... And hard for you, as always, they have the last word :wink2:

:bleh: والآن نحن ذاهبون الى وقتا ممتعا!

Yep, it's true :)

Man, are you guys gonna make ME go to babelfish? LOL

I've been crying about it for a week LOL And I do think I am VERY lucky to be able to give this to her. I KNOW she won't die alone. She's my daughter, or the closest thing I will come to having one, and she deserves to be loved until her last moment.

I'm going to cuddle my cats for the second night in a row now. (Well, I do every day really)

Night!

ooooooh... you're exhausting people !!! google translator never worked that much in its life :sneaky2:

i'm sorry for you cat Crystal... But i do think it's better for her... And hard for you, as always, they have the last word :wink2:

:bleh: والآن نحن ذاهبون الى وقتا ممتعا!

The time we [dhaahbwn] to enjoyable times!

I don't wanna even think of the ulimate moment with my kitty..

It's ok, you can like him, but you have to be able to fake disdain! Yawn heavily, "Mika who?" And be cynical, sarcastic and "horrible."

Hmmm....come to think of it, I have never fully embraced the cynical, sarcastic, disdainful Apple Spirit. I am not a true Apple. :boxed: I'm a soft, syrupy sweet mango. *sigh*

Oh wait, never mind. I've cracked jokes about a certain someone having thunder thighs, and threatened to kick his ass to the curb with my music. I guess I'll stay. :bleh:

Jamen det er jeg sørme da ked af, var da bestemt ikke ude på at fornærme jer. Håber det er bedre nu :mf_rosetinted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!! no danish translation on google :blink::shocked:

I don't mind when I'm at a desktop, but I can't do them on my laptop. Last time I tried to punch in the ASCII characters without a numberpad I ended up changing the orientation of my screen and had to turn it 90 degrees to read it. Try using a touchpad under those conditions. :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: THAT was funny...

She is old, she's 16 now. her and her brother were rescued from a plastic bag with 3 dead siblings by some neighborhood kids, and they brought them to me, and I took them into my heart. Her brother passed away when he was 3, the loser in a battle with a vehicle in the back alley one night.

Emily and I have had a wonderful 16 years. I'm so sad about this. She's got cancer pretty bad, and doc says maybe 2-3 weeks left. I'm away at school about 15 hours away from her, some good friends are looking after her. She's already limping, and blind in one eye, so I'm going to go home and help put an end to her sufferings.

It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. We've had many adventures, Miss Emily and I, my question mark girl (her tail curls into this perfect question mark). We've travelled around the city, moved from place to place, sometimes with her in a pillowcase on my back, curled up fast asleep. She's woken me up in the middle of the night outside with a squawking bird in her claws, she's left me presents of dead rodents on the hearth, she's curled up on my hip when I'm in bed asleep and when I turn in sleep, stands up, walks over my turning, and resettles.

i will miss her horribly

This is terribly sad. We just can't keep the ones we love, I guess the awareness of that makes us love them even more. My thoughts will be with you when you'll make an end to her suffering. I'm still mourning for every single one of the cats I cared for and died since I was a child.

Ohhh Crystal, I'm so sorry about Emily. It's the right decision though, if she's really sick and dying. :emot-sad:

--Jack

Pfff, and you are the grammar queen? :thumbdown:

Did this happen in a public place at least? :naughty:

Not that I care but I have to make this post to get my 1700 :naughty: .

So!

Here it is!

Happy 1700th post! :yay: :yay:

mmmmmmmmmmh... gorgeaous mangos !!!

we could be donuts filled with apple-mango-vegetable jam that love cats... we would be quite disgusting, then .. but it wouldn't change anything

It could end up being one of those weird taste sensations that should never go together, but oddly enough, tastes wonderful when it does :blink:

Then everyone would want to hang here.

let's say 1 or 2 for each country ?

We aussies are clearly missing out then, not having our own forum :blink:

It was an ad that was on tv and cinema all the time, for a mobile network called Orange...they kept saying "the future is orange"

I personally don't like orange though...not very much:thumbdown: Pink and red and yellow, oh yeah!

We had a network called orange *cue pointless remincising information*

Anyways, it didn't last long.... seems people like their future to be other colours. Me, I think a mixture of blue and purple would be nice for my future

Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball?

:roftl: Kudos

I did notice it's getting a bit too nice and friendly in here.

Come on apples! Sort it out, otherwise what's the point? We may as well rename ourselves the Mika loving happy thread, ffs!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh... well if that renaming comes about, I'm out....:mf_rosetinted:

I want to be a granny smith apple (one day).... not because I'm a granny....... or a smith actually :blink:

And I'm not very green either......

Haeschen your cat is so sweet!:wub2:

Crystal, sorry to hear about your cat, it sounds that you had a good time together though.:wub2:

Christine, I forgot to say a big thank you for the warning about the possible stage invasion, I want you to know that I really appreciated that.:thumb_yello:

I stayed a few meters away from the stage, clinging to a railing and a guy beside me said that of we got crowded from behind we could just do a quick dive under the railing!

It never came to that thank god; it turned out to be a god spot.

Jamen det er jeg sørme da ked af, var da bestemt ikke ude på at fornærme jer. Håber det er bedre nu :mf_rosetinted:

Not even I could understand that!

Strange language the Danish!:naughty:

I said to Kata in London that we should be able to talk our native language with each other and she quickly responded in Danish and I embarrassingly enough:blush-anim-cl: didn’t understand a word and I got the biggest smile from her!:wink2:

Christine, I forgot to say a big thank you for the warning about the possible stage invasion, I want you to know that I really appreciated that.:thumb_yello:

It wasn't too bad up at the front either. The first night I was hanging half over the barrier, about to fall on my head, but it was all voluntary. :naughty:

It wasn't the kind of crazy squashing I'd imagined. People just want to help you up so you'll get out of their way and they can climb over too.

I think the crush would have been worse when Mika jumped down. We weren't anywhere near him and people already started pushing towards him. It's funny though, when he comes near like that adrenaline takes over and you don't care what's happening around you.

Oh...we had lotsa visitors today:woot_jump:

...But I missed them...:blink:

I'm just so annoyingly busy that when I finally have a moment, party is always over. :sad: But please come back again soon...