The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Hi Suzy - was going to post a picture of my dogs - but was not

sure they would be welcome with all the cats about!! :naughty:

Post them! God knows we've got toilet paper and plastic bags! At least I can go "awww" at a dog or two around here.

And for the record - PLEASE DO NOT DELEGATE ME TO DELIVER THIS PROJECT TO MIKA...

And plastic bags.

I hope the exam went well. When are we doing dinner?

It was ok, thanks for asking - 100 multiple choice. I guessed on 20 of the answers, so I'm confident about 80 of my answers! We'll see in about 2 days...scantron.

Dinner! Yes! Weekends are best and this weekend is free! Let me know if Saturday works for you. I don't want you to forget any details and the longer we postpone dinner, the less gossip I get....:naughty:

Sorry - just when I thought I can become a post whore tonight - my other familial priorities are pulling me away....might come back in a few hours.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dinner! Yes! Weekends are best and this weekend is free! Let me know if Saturday works for you. I don't want you to forget any details and the longer we postpone dinner, the less gossip I get....:naughty:

I'm still working on a gig report. But feeling lousy at the moment. :thumbdown:

Saturday should be good though!

RagsPebblesinthesun.jpg

Rags (mother) on left, and Pebbles (daughter) on right

They are great wee characters - and when its been raining

Rags licks Pebbles dry, and Pebbles licks Treacle, the cat,

dry. Its really sweet!!

I can see why you would not want to hand the toilet paper

project over!!!!:roftl:

So here is our link to make the plastic bags...

http://www.pluspackaging.com/printedplasticbags.htm

to add to the one I did indeed post earlier than Pink for making the printed toilet paper.

I am not here...I am at choir rehearsal now...with bronchitis...I have been pleading with them to cancel the show, but they don't want to let the ticketholders down.:mf_rosetinted:

cause you really think we have something to say each time we post ?? :naughty::roftl::lmao:

Well, you hide it well :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Hi!

Hey! SOrry I got off the second I posted so it's a delayed hey, although you're probably in bed now so....good night lol

Goodness! This Appleman thread's been very busy! I love that many of our visitors have been coming so frequently - looks like we're growing a new crop of apples!

I have just come home from finishing an exam that I've been studying for during the last month. I'm finished. Thank God. Now I can at least catch up here a little and post (not that it really stopped me before, but now I can do it 'guilt-free') :naughty:

*Goes back to read the last several pages and has a feeling its all about cats and fruit anyway:naughty: *

lol this is the only thread that i post in at all these days. Not that the other ones are bad of course

My dog!!!!

I'm still working on a gig report. But feeling lousy at the moment.

Saturday should be good though!

Sorry you're feeling crappy:thumbdown:.

For dinner Saturday, Closetmikafan and I can pick you up (maybe around 6 or 7pm).

Cute doggies Wendi and kjoshi! :wub2: My kids are asking for one...

Either a doggy or even more extreme - my daughter prays every night for a baby sister! :blink:

I hope I don't have the same boredom issues as Scut... :naughty:

to add to the one I did indeed post earlier than Pink for making the printed toilet paper.

I am not here...I am at choir rehearsal now...with bronchitis...I have been pleading with them to cancel the show, but they don't want to let the ticketholders down.:mf_rosetinted:

We can even put the custom-designed toilet paper in the custom-designed plastic bag!

Ha! So you're gonna either put on a show half-a$$ or cancel... oooh, the dilemma! Just get the audience to sing along to half the songs to drown out your sick sounding voice.:mf_rosetinted: Maybe you should cancel and put on a rescheduled show where you suprise the ticketholders by hosting an 'after party'. Make sure you only invite first 50 ticket holders.:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry you're feeling crappy:thumbdown:.

For dinner Saturday, Closetmikafan and I can pick you up (maybe around 6 or 7pm).

Cute doggies Wendi and kjoshi! :wub2: My kids are asking for one...

Either a doggy or even more extreme - my daughter prays every night for a baby sister! :blink:

I hope I don't have the same boredom issues as Scut... :naughty:

We can even put the custom-designed toilet paper in the custom-designed plastic bag!

Ha! So you're gonna either put on a show half-a$$ or cancel... oooh, the dilemma! Just get the audience to sing along to half the songs to drown out your sick sounding voice.:mf_rosetinted: Maybe you should cancel and put on a rescheduled show where you suprise the ticketholders by hosting an 'after party'. Make sure you only invite first 50 ticket holders.:mf_rosetinted:

hehe I like that...half-a$$:naughty:

You haven't seen the Birthday Mugs, Kata?

That's a great idea. We can also have another toilet paper roll with each square decorated with an MFCer's name. It's the closest we'll be getting to him any time soon. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG Scut....you're incredible! *kneels before you*

Re: birthday mugs - I am too scared to even go into those threads. Serious.

I like the toilet paper idea.... heck we could even through a toilet brush into the mix in case any of the names decide to hang around too long in the hope of getting close to him again :mf_rosetinted:

He'll need something to clean up with afterwards afterall....

There were other things I was going to mention, but who has the effort for mq these days? :naughty:

I do think we need to have multiple loo-roll threads. It's the proper way. Perhaps a thread for each state? I will be the Queensland representative and cover the ply in white sand, perfect for exfoliating his delicate areas. Smooth!

i'm out too... life is calling... or sort of...

so far we have :

- apples

- aussie places

- scandinavian places

- plastic bags (all sorts of)

- festivals ? suggestion...

and an apple support... looking GREAT

Are we doing festivals too? If so count in V Festival in Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland...

And I'm not really a catholic, I'm not baptized but it's for someone I knew who died today. didn't really know him but his family and and he was the same age as my brother. I was really shocked, I'm still..(sorry if shocked is not the right word but I don't know any word to say this)

I didn't want to put this :rip_1: hence the cross

I'm sorry to hear of their loss. :sad:

Goodness! This Appleman thread's been very busy! I love that many of our visitors have been coming so frequently - looks like we're growing a new crop of apples!

I have just come home from finishing an exam that I've been studying for during the last month. I'm finished. Thank God. Now I can at least catch up here a little and post (not that it really stopped me before, but now I can do it 'guilt-free')

Congrats on finally finishing the exam. Hopefully you did well on it. :thumb_yello:

And for the record - PLEASE DO NOT DELEGATE ME TO DELIVER THIS PROJECT TO MIKA...

Aw, but Suzy you're the Candy Apple, you're the only one sweet enough to get away with handing him toilet paper rolls. :fisch:

Customised plastic bags? All of my deepest and most beloved life-long dreams have come true. :wub2:

Just get the audience to sing along to half the songs to drown out your sick sounding voice. Maybe you should cancel and put on a rescheduled show where you suprise the ticketholders by hosting an 'after party'. Make sure you only invite first 50 ticket holders.

An excellent plan. While you're at it, BS, make sure to cancel your next trip to Oz and make no indication of when you'll be back. :thumb_yello:

OMG Scut....you're incredible! *kneels before you*

I blame Mika Aussie cancellation boredom for all of my actions.

You know, if he hadn't cancelled it would be less than three weeks until we'd see him at V Festival. I'd have reached fangurl levels of excitation by now. Instead we're plotting to send him toilet paper. :mf_rosetinted:

I do think we need to have multiple loo-roll threads. It's the proper way. Perhaps a thread for each state? I will be the Queensland representative and cover the ply in white sand, perfect for exfoliating his delicate areas. Smooth!

Be careful, you wouldn't want him to get "chaffed" now would you?

Sorry - just when I thought I can become a post whore tonight - my other familial priorities are pulling me away....might come back in a few hours.[/font][/size]

Aww :wub2:

I can see why you would not want to hand the toilet paper

project over!!!!:roftl:

...and that's where the (future) fanmail address comes very handy :naughty: - or wait, don't bother, just send it to his oh so secret home address :thumb_yello:, I wouldn't be surprised if he had replaced his mailbox by a dustbin already :wub2:

Any Treacle pics? :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: yeah, i've seen it.

I'm sure that's more than we needed to know. LOL

It's more the whining that gets to me. The Live In Cartoon Motion documentary is another example of his superb whining skills ("Why don't I have a poster too?" is one amongst his many gems). I've played many a "take a shot/sip every time Mika complains about something" drinking game with that DVD, the entertainment never stops. :mf_rosetinted:

My "Mika still hasn't toured Australia" complaining is modeled on his. I learnt how to be an incessant whiner from the best. :thumb_yello:

It's more the whining that gets to me. The Live In Cartoon Motion documentary is another example of his superb whining skills ("Why don't I have a poster too?" is one amongst his many gems). I've played many a "take a shot/sip every time Mika complains about something" drinking game with that DVD, the entertainment never stops. :mf_rosetinted:

My "Mika still hasn't toured Australia" complaining is modeled on his. I learnt how to be an incessant whiner from the best. :thumb_yello:

Baahhaahaha! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would love to play that game. :naughty:

He sure is a good whinger. A man after my own heart.

...well as long as I don't have to listen to it.

Congrats on finally finishing the exam. Hopefully you did well on it. :thumb_yello:

Aw, but Suzy you're the Candy Apple, you're the only one sweet enough to get away with handing him toilet paper rolls. :fisch:

Aww...thanks Scut! Closetmikafan had a fruitflan cake waiting for me when I got home from the exam. He also gave me a "candy apple" red, iPod shuffle that's easier for me to use when I work out....

:wub2: