The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, I actually think toilet paper with our MFC names printed on it is a pretty funny idea, and I'd be up for doing it for real.

--Jack

Me too! And one with nice apple pics on it too! Or maybe alternate our names with apple pics. I am well up for this one!

What about the Eiffel tower all over the roll? :naughty:

*runs*

Mwahahaha, I'm liking your style Ms Sky.

why ??? do i need to remind you he NEVER cancelled anything in PARIS ?? :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Obviously not a comment on cancelled gigs. :mf_rosetinted:

I KNOOOOOOW !!! :shocked: :shocked: what have i done to deserve such a reputation ?! :boxed:

Well, after being jumped on, kissed, hugged and complimented on your hair by the Magician I'm afraid you're probably endamaged for good. :punk:

well, ok, I'm only a baby apple after all :crybaby:

:roftl:

you should ask bab :fisch:... we all already know she has a pretty twisted mind :mf_rosetinted: it wouldn't change anything, and i might realize i was wrong (or right :naughty: ) about what i thought it was...

Question, girls! I have spring break next week. I was just going to go home, but my mom is really keen on me going somewhere to "get away." I have work to do, and don't want to, but she's insisting... I think maybe I can manage a few days, at the end of the week.

Her idea is Bahamas, but that scares me and I don't like beaches. I said that if I need to go somewhere, then I'd go to London or Toronto or Paris and visit you. ha.

Sooo... any suggestions?

--Jack

I don't see how the backdoor actions this time are supposed to be seen in a different light than the aftershow signing without a 'party' in between.

I wasn't referring to people at the back door. Just pointing out that if those of us who were upset about the after party simply wanted to talk to Mika, all we had to do was go back to the stage door and attempt to speak to him.

Not talking to Mika wasn't the reason that people were upset and angry.

I said that if I need to go somewhere, then I'd go to London or Toronto or Paris and visit you. ha.

Sooo... any suggestions?

Suzy and I are having dinner on Saturday. Care to join us? :biggrin2:

Just interrupting for a moment with logistics from our TP friends.

Much as we have mental images of every single panel of TP being decorated with each MFC name, they say we need one high res image

3 1/2" X 16" (which is then continuously repeated throughout roll)

However they do supply this sort of TP below, so I cannot see why they wouldn't be able to do a variation so we get what we want.

2005TerrorismTP_L.jpg

Here I am back hours later looking like a post wh*re...

Question, girls! I have spring break next week. I was just going to go home, but my mom is really keen on me going somewhere to "get away." I have work to do, and don't want to, but she's insisting... I think maybe I can manage a few days, at the end of the week.

Her idea is Bahamas, but that scares me and I don't like beaches. I said that if I need to go somewhere, then I'd go to London or Toronto or Paris and visit you. ha.

Sooo... any suggestions?

--Jack

Sounds like a nice holiday to me...

Speaking of which, who can I visit in Rome on April 10th, and Paris on April 15th/16th? I just got my tix today for the conference I am going to in Italy and I have some transit time in both Rome and Paris. Well I decided to stay overnight in Paris, because it is a long haul back to Tokyo the next day, and I have a cousin there I can maybe visit....

Sooo... any suggestions?

--Jack

Seattle weather is lovely this time of year. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, nevermind. It was worth a shot...

Sooo... any suggestions?

--Jack

Delaware, it's pretty exciting here :fisch:

I only have a 1 to 1 ratio... (it would be 1:2 but I had a feeling the festival was going to be canceled, so only brought tickets to one :naughty:)

What about the Eiffel tower all over the roll? :naughty:

*runs*

... or reviews? The bad ones o.c :naughty:

I like the reviews idea. Gives him some light reading while his in there as well :mf_rosetinted:

Just interrupting for a moment with logistics from our TP friends.

Much as we have mental images of every single panel of TP being decorated with each MFC name, they say we need one high res image

3 1/2" X 16" (which is then continuously repeated throughout roll)

However they do supply this sort of TP below, so I cannot see why they wouldn't be able to do a variation so we get what we want.

2005TerrorismTP_L.jpg

So it'd be how many names we could squeeze into such a image...and we may need more than one roll.

The good news is the lucky mfcers get to be "close to him" more than once :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I only have a 1 to 1 ratio... (it would be 1:2 but I had a feeling the festival was going to be canceled, so only brought tickets to one :naughty:)

I like the reviews idea. Gives him some light reading while his in there as well :mf_rosetinted:

So it'd be how many names we could squeeze into such a image...and we may need more than one roll.

The good news is the lucky mfcers get to be "close to him" more than once :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

ew...mika's going to use our names to... you know

Sooo... any suggestions?

--Jack

DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY IT ???? :blink: :blink:

Just in case... PARIS :biggrin2: (just a few days ? how long would it be and when ?? i mean end of which week ? 22nd march ? and i was asking just a few days ? would you cross the atlantic for just a few days ? if so you're so welcome :biggrin2:)

I feel like $$%%^**)( today.:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

anyone got a remedy for this??????????

Its everything sucks.......

I suppose this feeling will go away once I wake up in the morning...

i go to bed when i feel like this and can do it (can go to bed)...