The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Oh I thought you were slacking off this week? Still have to work? :thumbdown:

Have a good night!

It was a kind of last minute decision. I'll get the money cash and its just two days. Putting flyers in envelopes. What fun!

Good night to you too.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh goodness! That was years ago! I have made sure that all photos have since been destroyed. :blush-anim-cl:

Yop, I think you mis-read Christine's statement. She said you like making fun of Mika, and that she doesn't think that's one of Mika's hobbies.

Although I'm not sure how much Yop really likes making fun of him per se...

Mika's more of a dog person, isn't he? No wonder you guys don't mesh. :naughty:

--Jack

i think i read correctly : she said it was my fun to take the piss out of him, not his, and i replied that i was not the one starting that... and i wouldn't have had if he hadn't ! :bleh: so that wouldn't be one of my hobbies... unless you lead me to do so, what HE did...

conclusion : we are quite alike... i started bothering him on myspace having fun, but he started taking the piss out of me publicly ! and i replied... and i like it :naughty:

and yes, i do think (without confirmation) that he's a dog boy :thumbdown:

Hi Apples - G'night Haeschen!

Sheesh, Scut. You're forgetting that I wasn't at this dinner partay. Otherwise, we would have gotten some of this:

"Suzy walked in, her dark jeans tucked into her brown leather boots like she just stepped off a Parisian runway, albeit about ten months ago. ClosetMikaFan pulled out her chair for her, and she looked at him with the kind of adoration most MFCers reserve for Mika himself. Meanwhile, Christine was studying the menu, seemingly torn between the shrimp alfredo and the filet mignon..."

:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: You tell it best. ('Cept the 'Parisian runway' part is a bit of a stretch.)

I just like visuals/pics, but I forgot to bring a camera. :thumbdown:

Speaking of MFCers meeting up in Toronto...I really would love to host a large MFC gathering one day.

True, she's not too keen on the wizard pics. :naughty:

Still I think she's a little more up front and "real" than our slick media friend. Although I suppose Mika isn't feeding his friends all those BS lines and putting on a show in real life. At least I hope not.

true, and i don't think he's like the public mika :wink2: i think he enhances some parts of his personality for the public side, so it's not totally fake since they are still real aspects of it, but he would be unstable if he really was like that all day long :roftl: i would slap him :roftl: no, i don't think he is...

good night haesch ! have fun tomorrow and the day after :naughty:

Hehe me too. And I've already got huge valve things in my breast area, I don't need any more.

Huge valves can be a problem for me.... its hard finding the right coverings for them

I'm trying to demolish the whole mikagasmic thing btw..but they find everything sexy:

Maybe there's something wrong with us who don't find everything sexy.... :blink:

[quote name='Christine;1277790

So are we posting pics of Mika in here now? Did you see him harassing Geri Halliwell?

tongue.jpg

Look at Geri's skill.... despite all the hassling she still manages to hold that pose...

That's the problem with THEM! Or maybe with us. Maybe his super powers don't work on us like they are supposed to be and we don't find everything unquestionably sexy. What's wrong with us? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we're immune to his powers.... or have kryptonite infused blood or something (okay so his not superman.... but his powers must have a weakness).

But then' date=' we're all here, so we can't be entirely immune :blink:

Sheesh, Scut. You're forgetting that I wasn't at this dinner partay. Otherwise, we would have gotten some of this:

"Suzy walked in, her dark jeans tucked into her brown leather boots like she just stepped off a Parisian runway, albeit about ten months ago. ClosetMikaFan pulled out her chair for her, and she looked at him with the kind of adoration most MFCers reserve for Mika himself. Meanwhile, Christine was studying the menu, seemingly torn between the shrimp alfredo and the filet mignon..."

:roftl:

Love it LM.... Your reports are always good (even when you weren't there :mf_rosetinted:)

Hello apples, I'm sitting here munching on a nice juicy green apple and trying to think of words to make me sound smart while analysing my own learning for an assignment.

That's pretty much exactly how it was... not only are you a great writer but you're telepathic as well!

The only thing you forgot to mention was that when the waiters noticed we were talking nonstop about Mika they supplied us with free drinks all night (guess they were big fans). At one point a crowd of fellow patrons formed around our table as we regaled them with tall tales about Mika, each story culminating in thunderous applause and chants for more. Soon after that the people in the street must have noticed the commotion, and a line formed to get into the restaurant. We outlasted them all though, talking until the wee hours of the morning until the exhausted waiters had to ask us to leave. Good times!

(And, um... hello Apples! I don't think I've posted in this thread before...)

Edit: have changed apples to Apples with a capital A... must give due respect! :)

That's pretty much exactly how it was... not only are you a great writer but you're telepathic as well!

The only thing you forgot to mention was that when the waiters noticed we were talking nonstop about Mika they supplied us with free drinks all night (guess they were big fans). At one point a crowd of fellow patrons formed around our table as we regaled them with tall tales about Mika, each one culminating in thunderous applause and chants for more. Soon after that the people in the street must have noticed the commotion, and a line formed to get into the restaurant. We outlasted them all though, talking until the wee hours of the morning until the exhausted waiters had to ask us to leave. Good times!

(And, um... hello apples! I don't think I've posted in this thread before...)

Hi zoots!:cheerful_h4h: Welcome to the Apple thread...where all sarcasm, anti-Mika-worshipping, fruit and cat discussions are most appreciated.

This is zoots, everyone. *Presents zoots to any Apples lurking*

Everyone this is zoots. *Presents everyone to zoots*

(Zoots joined Christine, closetmikafan, and I, for dinner last night):original:

Welcome to the Apple thread...where all sarcasm, anti-Mika-worshipping, fruit and cat discussions are most appreciated.

Ahhh.. I see... so I shouldn't have sugar-coated anything. I should have told the real story about how we spent 5 hours listing off all the things we hate about Mika, and then went around telling people not to listen to him?

Okay. It's almost midnight and I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about something that I've been craving for the longest time. I feel guilty because I know I'm not supposed to want it. But I just can't deny myself of it anymore....

I want...no, I need.......

Butter Fudge! :mf_lustslow: *Pops a morsel in her mouth and lets it melt on her tongue*.

Mmmmm...omigod, YES!

IMG_0758.jpg

It's 100 times better than eating a candy apple. And I love candy apples. This is by President's Choice (a very Canadian brand name). What I find interesting is that the front of the package shows a stamp/seal that reads: Product of England. But below it reads it uses Quebec Maple Syrup.

IMG_0761.jpg

I know its 170 calories for 4 pieces, but I've only tried one morsel tonight and it'll never happen again. It does contain my 6% daily value of Vitamin A - so it's not all sinful. I know....I'm rationalizing and justifying my shameful indulgence.

Sweet dreams - I know I will.:wub2:

Speaking of MFCers meeting up in Toronto...I really would love to host a large MFC gathering one day.

Hmm - I'd be up for that. Never been east of Winnipeg, actually. :blush-anim-cl:

I have many hidden talents. :mf_rosetinted:

Soon after that the people in the street must have noticed the commotion, and a line formed to get into the restaurant. We outlasted them all though, talking until the wee hours of the morning until the exhausted waiters had to ask us to leave. Good times!

This is all going down like a musical in my head. Next, a young couple strolling by would be break out into song:

*Big sweeping orchestra*

"The sun is shining! It's a beautiful day! Everybody's gonna...love...tooooodaaay!"

*Other random people crowd behind the couple, becoming impromptu backup dancers...then, the beat changes*

"Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love TODAY!"

:punk:

And you don't like the apple pose :boxed: Or is that just Babs?

I don't think anyone here is a fan of the apple pose. :thumbdown:

In fact I think Yop told him to stop it and smile properly when he tried it on in one of her pics.

It's 100 times better than eating a candy apple.

Can you make caramel apples with it?

Hmm - I'd be up for that. Never been east of Winnipeg, actually. :blush-anim-cl:

Stop in on your way to east of the Atlantic. :wink2:

Oh Suzy, fudge!

I’m absolutely crazy about it!:wub2:

In Dartmoor, south Devon coast, there’s a small town called Brixham and they make the most delightful fudge you can ever wish for!

In every street of this little town there are shops selling fudge, in all kinds of flavours.

I’ve been told it is the fudge district of England and it has to do with the cream they get from the cows or something.:naughty:

And it is a very beautiful place too!:thumb_yello:

I have enough drama in my life at the moment so I don't need the MFC on top of it, so I'm going to go into lurk-and-occasionally-post mode for a while, at least until the Easter break is over.

Life has outdone itself. My ex is flying in for Easter and my bf cheated on me and has the nerve to say I'm partly to blame because I've been 'distant' lately. I've reached a point where I'm simply beyond caring.

In fact I think Yop told him to stop it and smile properly when he tried it on in one of her pics.

oh true ! :roftl: i had forgotten that :roftl: it was back to my yelling time...

I have enough drama in my life at the moment so I don't need the MFC on top of it, so I'm going to go into lurk-and-occasionally-post mode for a while, at least until the Easter break is over.

Life has outdone itself. My ex is flying in for Easter and my bf cheated on me and has the nerve to say I'm partly to blame because I've been 'distant' lately. I've reached a point where I'm simply beyond caring.

ouch :boxed: see you later ! :thumb_yello: take your time...

we were there AGES before the apple pose :naughty: and have nothing to see with it :thumb_yello:

You guys must be pretty old :naughty: Just kidding I'm sure all fo you are fresh as.. young apples :blink:

:lmao: I would love to see those pictures! I would be too scared to say that too Mika.. not because he's a god or anything :naughty: but because I'm absolutely pathetic.

alrighty, I've spent a while in that lurking and not much posting mode, but the sad fact is that I'm still pissed off beyond belief and it's not getting better. Just about everything I read pisses me off and I'm starting to get extremely paranoid, thinking that I am partly responsible for the wiz now being protected by oversized bodyguards and probably locked up in a cage whenever he doesn't have a party he desperately needs to go to :blink: I don't think I will be able to be part of this anymore. I don't have any fun with Mika, it's not like I'll ever get near him anyway and it's not like I really want to either, and I don't feel I can have fun "with" him anymore now. I always felt my/our jokes were perfectly harmless, even when taken into wiz district or along to gigs, it's not like we really imposed them on him, we were just joking around him. Now that I have discovered how others go about it all and how my behaviour can be seen the same way, I don't want to participate in it anymore. I don't like to be a burden on anyone, not even a popstar who shouldn't give a toss, but probably does anyway as things seem to have gone straight to hell lately :emot-sad:

ah come on kata!

why do you think those bodygards are against you?

what have you done to mika i'm guessing....bought him some donoughts?

(sorry i cannot write the word properly)

you can be lovely kata...at least you were with ME!:naughty: