The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Aw, hun, don't get paranoid. Nobody is thinking that about you! Will talk more when I'm not at work.

Don't forget he has had death threats before, allegedly and who's to say this is right anyway? It was in the Daily Mirror FFS!

And it's not exactly stopping him enjoying himself even if it is true. Out hob nobbing with the great and the good in expensive night clubs.

And our jokes are perfectly harmless and so are we. If anybody else thinks otherwise, two points.

1) They're wrong, completely wrong.

2) They can just f*ck off.

There needs to be an antidote to all of this sugary Mikagasmic orgasms or whatever happens in most threads here, and we are it. And you are a big part of it.

You're thinking far, far too deeply about this and I know to a degree this is the way you are and one of the reasons we love you, but sometimes it can work against you.

Other people will always see things in a different way to the way we see things, and sometimes I think that if I knew what people really thought of me , I may never leave the house, but you can't live like that.

Come on! Let's make some miracle soup! Or something. :wink2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw, hun, don't get paranoid. Nobody is thinking that about you! Will talk more when I'm not at work.

Don't forget he has had death threats before, allegedly and who's to say this is right anyway? It was in the Daily Mirror FFS!

And it's not exactly stopping him enjoying himself even if it is true. Out hob nobbing with the great and the good in expensive night clubs.

And our jokes are perfectly harmless and so are we. If anybody else thinks otherwise, two points.

1) They're wrong, completely wrong.

2) They can just f*ck off.

There needs to be an antidote to all of this sugary Mikagasmic orgasms or whatever happens in most threads here, and we are it. And you are a big part of it.

You're thinking far, far too deeply about this and I know to a degree this is the way you are and one of the reasons we love you, but sometimes it can work against you.

Other people will always see things in a different way to the way we see things, and sometimes I think that if I knew what people really thought of me , I may never leave the house, but you can't live like that.

Come on! Let's make some miracle soup! Or something. :wink2:

i see some sugar in this post of yours, fab bab, tsk

and btw...i love sugar............:wub2:

not the right thread, i know...but i think now kata needs some!! :wub2:

So are we comparing Apple attitude to Over-zealous fans attitude now??

I feel that both are on opposite ends of the scale..

One is treating Mika like a God and that he can do no wrong..

And the other is knowing he is only human and makes mistakes and not making excuses for him when he does..

To be honest, I think the best types of fans are ones without delusions..

At least we aren't likely to go psycho if he doesn't pay attention to us..

Just my two cents.. or am I completely off course?

And the other is knowing he is only human and makes mistakes and not making excuses for him when he does..

Nope, I think you have hit the nail on the head personally.

Ill have you know my delusions are prefectly acceptable...even the flying chicken seems to think so....wait....did i say chicken? *runs for her life*

Nope, I think you have hit the nail on the head personally.

Agree.

What is this? Is the Selena thing up in people's heads now?

What letters would you have sent to Mika?

The "Wish you well" card in Denmark?

There's all of us names to it for tracking, we're all screwed!

ok ok i'm going....

not so many 'welcome', please!:naughty:

Hey Robi! I was at work all day...but I would have greeted you with a :huglove:

You're always welcome here by me:biggrin2: Yeah, so you're a little too sweet for some, but hey, I'm sure there's days when you want to be a little pessemistic and whiny - come here especially on those occassions! :roftl:

Oh and Kata...sorry about your state of frustration...:boxed:

I'm just going to try to avoid some negativity for a little while. I'm not in the mood.

And Sienna - thanks for the tip on where to find good fudge - now there's even more good reason to visit the UK again.:biggrin2:

SATU - Nice to see you more often!

*nods in agreement*

I have enough drama in my life at the moment so I don't need the MFC on top of it, so I'm going to go into lurk-and-occasionally-post mode for a while, at least until the Easter break is over.

Life has outdone itself. My ex is flying in for Easter and my bf cheated on me and has the nerve to say I'm partly to blame because I've been 'distant' lately. I've reached a point where I'm simply beyond caring.

Now this big fat lie!

You can never blame somebody else for your deeds!

Just send him to me and I’ll tell him!:thumbdown:

alrighty, I've spent a while in that lurking and not much posting mode, but the sad fact is that I'm still pissed off beyond belief and it's not getting better. Just about everything I read pisses me off and I'm starting to get extremely paranoid, thinking that I am partly responsible for the wiz now being protected by oversized bodyguards and probably locked up in a cage whenever he doesn't have a party he desperately needs to go to :blink: I don't think I will be able to be part of this anymore. I don't have any fun with Mika, it's not like I'll ever get near him anyway and it's not like I really want to either, and I don't feel I can have fun "with" him anymore now. I always felt my/our jokes were perfectly harmless, even when taken into wiz district or along to gigs, it's not like we really imposed them on him, we were just joking around him. Now that I have discovered how others go about it all and how my behaviour can be seen the same way, I don't want to participate in it anymore. I don't like to be a burden on anyone, not even a popstar who shouldn't give a toss, but probably does anyway as things seem to have gone straight to hell lately :emot-sad:

Kata, I’m not sure I understand.

You can’t possibly have done anything wrong by going to his concerts and walking around London!

He wants us to come!

And he wanted; apparently, have us MFCers coming to the party.

And if you are referring to the card, it was a joke. A good one!:wink2:

My guess is that the Man has a good sense of humour and so does his mum.

Five kids, she would have lost her mind by now if she didn’t! :thumb_yello:

Speaking of MFCers meeting up in Toronto...I really would love to host a large MFC gathering one day.

I'd love to come to Toronto one day to be part of the huge MFC gathering on your house :wub2:

I always thought that apples just lvoed the apple pose, but you are complex! And you don't like the apple pose Or is that just Babs?

No, the applepose came after us and we have nothing to do with it.

This is zoots, everyone. *Presents zoots to any Apples lurking*

Everyone this is zoots. *Presents everyone to zoots*

Hi zoots!

(Zoots joined Christine, closetmikafan, and I, for dinner last night):original:

we were there AGES before the apple pose :naughty: and have nothing to see with it :thumb_yello:

Exactly! :naughty:

@ Kata: I'm so sorry for you that you're still feeling bad. I don't know what to say to you to comfort you. I'm not good with comforting people at all. All I usually do is handing out tissues :blink: . Personally I don't think that we or especially you have anything to do with the bodyguard thing. We did nothing wrong and I can't imagine you running around his house and leaving threatening letters in his mailbox. I just hope you'll be ok again soon. :huglove:

Hi everyone! :wink2:

Sorry I haven't been here since before the weekend but I couldn't come saturday and only yesterday I finished reading the hole thread. And by the time I wrote my reply and post the server wasn't working :mad3::throw:

I hope you feel better Kata but I didn't really understand the bodyguard thing, and why or what you feel responsible for.

No news about the TP project? :blink:

I'm disappointed :thumbdown:

:roftl:

Saw this quote somewhere.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about it etc etc, but how funny.

i think of mika what black people must think of elvis. if he's not gay, what an asshole for doing it better than we do

Saw this quote somewhere.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about it etc etc, but how funny.

i think of mika what black people must think of elvis. if he's not gay, what an asshole for doing it better than we do

:thumb_yello:

I read it too but i hadn't copied here the small blog entry which that comment is related to for some reasons :naughty:

http://grooveadam.blogspot.com/2008/02/mika-concert.html