The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time I checked, there were 176 "Guests" on the MFC...wonder if any of them were Jezzy checkin' us out. :mf_rosetinted:

When I read your post, I looked at my unrefreshed page, and there were 220 guests!!

Knowing how the P family are, I bet we have all their blood relatives in the world checking MFC out at the moment, that's what's making the numbers so high:naughty: :roftl:

Btw- Did nobody see the hello kitty apples pics? Or are you just not interested?:blink:

To think that I faced public ridicule by taking those snaps in a busy shop, for nobody to even mention them now...Sigh...:thumbdown:

Btw- Did nobody see the hello kitty apples pics? Or are you just not interested?:blink:

To think that I faced public ridicule by taking those snaps in a busy shop, for nobody to even mention them now...Sigh...:thumbdown:

I saw them - and thought they were sweet - but was not sure whether

I should post it here!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh, get over it already! :naughty: You've worn glowing antennae headbands and garbage bags in public...that's quite a polished look. :naughty:

I used to have a little shop that sold Hello Kitty (Sanrio) toys, so I'm desensitized to that as it is all over my home with a daughter and all...

Of course I saw them. They are beautiful. I need to have them!!!! Guess what I want for my birthday?

Good night everyone. I hope my night will be better than the last. See you tomorrow and greetings to Mika if he posts something :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Christine - there is no need to go through it all really.

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Even if Jerry (or Mika himself) would post, he could just disallow pm's, and voila...no spam:wink2:

I know, I just want to call him Jezza. That amuses me for some reason. :naughty:

Yes. I couldn't see the pics properly at work because I was trying to hide my screen. :naughty:

The I Love Apples is super cute! :wub2:

Night Haeschen!

wazzup on here guys ? nothing ? :mf_rosetinted:

Not much going on...

I'm starting to post recockulous things out of boredom. Did get kinda exciting earlier thinking we'd get some "Official" news today. But it might be a couple more days yet.

It's also a good thing I've got several things to look forward to in the following months. Yelle in April. The Cure, Jack, and Carrie (UK) are visiting Chris and I, in Toronto in May. Paolo in June.

And now...this is a little something that I spotted while walking around a department store last week, on holiday in Spain.

I just HAD to stop and take a (few) picture (s) of it, to show you guys.

Freak, moi?

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006-1.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Apparently, it's some bed linen, but look at the detail...

A Hello Kitty bastardisation of the Apple concept. :shocked:

Last time I checked, there were 176 "Guests" on the MFC...wonder if any of them were Jezzy checkin' us out. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, we've had large numbers of guests for a long time now, coincidentally increasing after Jerry announced that the MFC would be becoming official. I was wondering: are they bots? Are they in any way connected to official-dom? As a curious person (read: stalker) I've noticed that they've consistently been reading very random and very old threads (old birthday threads, ancient news items, Aussie Thread Part 1, PPRC Part 1, old clubs that no one visits any more, etc.). :blink:

It's also a good thing I've got several things to look forward to in the following months. Yelle in April. The Cure, Jack, and Carrie (UK) are visiting Chris and I, in Toronto in May. Paolo in June.

:yay: Paolo!

When is Yelle again? I forgot about her. I'm going to Kate Nash on the 28th. Have they picked a venue yet?

:yay: Paolo!

When is Yelle again? I forgot about her. I'm going to Kate Nash on the 28th. Have they picked a venue yet?

The Great Hall. It's April 30th.

curved-yellow-fruit.jpg

:roftl::roftl: Someone else is wanting us to notice her posts!!

Oh, get over it already! :naughty: You've worn glowing antennae headbands and garbage bags in public...that's quite a polished look. :naughty:

I used to have a little shop that sold Hello Kitty (Sanrio) toys, so I'm desensitized to that as it is all over my home with a daughter and all...

I am super-desensitized. This country is FULL of HK stuff. Who needs what in particular, I am sure I can arrange to get it to you.

:doh: Oh it's not the Hello Kitty you really like is it?

A Hello Kitty bastardisation of the Apple concept. :shocked:

Yeah it's kinda "cute" - that word you love.

Actually, we've had large numbers of guests for a long time now, coincidentally increasing after Jerry announced that the MFC would be becoming official. I was wondering: are they bots? Are they in any way connected to official-dom? As a curious person (read: stalker) I've noticed that they've consistently been reading very random and very old threads (old birthday threads, ancient news items, Aussie Thread Part 1, PPRC Part 1, old clubs that no one visits any more, etc.). :blink:

Makes me kinda embarrassed thinking it might be the MIKA Team stalking us...:blink:

Getting a dose of our own medicine.

*Be back in half an hour - gotta read a bedtime story*

:doh: Oh it's not the Hello Kitty you really like is it?

I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon (pretty much all Japanese tourists and lots of Hello Kitty around) and at that time my younger sister and her friends were all going to Raves and dressing like a 5 year old was somehow the "in" thing. So I bought a whole bunch of Sanrio things and it was a hit.

So I opened a little store. I still have a million things lingering around though...so I passed them on to my daughter.

A store??? Bricks and mortar type store??:shocked: Selling HK stuff?

I used to sell HK guitars on ebay with a friend. The unicorn of HK guitars straight from Japan. Then Fender started making HK guitars and everyone wanted the cheap US version not the precision made real thing from Nippon.:mf_rosetinted:

I have a children's bed-time story that I wrote last night in demented sleep-deprivation, you can read it to your kids. :newyear:

That story might actually work around here. Everytime I mention his name, I seem to elicit yawning.

A store??? Bricks and mortar type store??:shocked: Selling HK stuff?

I used to sell HK guitars on ebay with a friend. The unicorn of HK guitars straight from Japan. Then Fender started making HK guitars and everyone wanted the cheap US version not the precision made real thing from Nippon.:mf_rosetinted:

No. My little shop was not a "bricks and mortar" operation. It was more like middle of the shopping mall, toy stand. It locked up like a box, but it still had a phone and debit machine. I had to hire a 4 person staff while I was earning my teaching degree and working at the bank and raising an infant. I invested a lot of money in this risky venture and I'm surprised my husband stuck around when I could hardly keep up. Because Wal-mart arrived 20 feet away and sold the cheaper HK stuff. So I know what you mean.. :thumbdown:

Hey! You! YES YOU...You are one of three guests reading this "Appleman" thread right now. Reveal yourself lurker. :newyear:

*'kay I'm bored - going to watch The "L" Word instead...*:naughty:

Hey! You! YES YOU...You are one of three guests reading this "Appleman" thread right now. Reveal yourself lurker. :newyear:

*'kay I'm bored - going to watch The "L" Word instead...*:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Last week I found someone reading a thread that was made the day I joined called "Goodnight Suzanne and Kelzy". Stormy Weather made it..

I made a public announcement to the lurker in the Aussie thread about it..:naughty:

I also caught someone reading my introductory post and Happikali's Birthday thread, which prompted me to find lurking smileys: lurk1.gif

:roftl::roftl:

I also caught someone reading my introductory post and Happikali's Birthday thread, which prompted me to find lurking smileys: lurk1.gif

Hmm...someone's got a crush on you, Kelzy. And she/he is either a "guest" or someone who is logged on but INVISIBLE. :wink2:

Hmm...someone's got a crush on you, Kelzy. And she/he is either a "guest" or someone who is logged on but INVISIBLE. :wink2:

hahaha.

They can dream on. I don't date non-existent people :naughty:

Unless they're hot and come with free bread rolls. :das:

Okay fine I admit it....

I like to stalk people in my free time, it's the reason I chose to be invisible:newyear:

Actually, I was wondering if invisible people show up at guests.

And I'm invisible so I can pretend I spend less time here than I do

Okay fine I admit it....

I like to stalk people in my free time, it's the reason I chose to be invisible:newyear:

Actually, I was wondering if invisible people show up at guests.

And I'm invisible so I can pretend I spend less time here than I do

I was invisible, but I've got nothing shameful to hide.I actually enjoy being here.

Damn it. Must book in for that lobotomy pronto.