Yep, another new one.

Jessika

Hey all, I am new as well. (Betcha couldn't have guessed that, right?) I live in the US, Seattle/Montana to be exact. I listen to all sorts of music. Some of my faves other than Mika are Garbage and AFI. I helped spread Mika all over my small city last summer. It is the best music to cruise in the 'Stang to. Well...I guess that's about all about me that is interesting.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Welcome to the MFC!

My friend spells her name like yours, i just thought i'd say!! is it an american thing? she was born there.

I honestly don't know. I have not seen many Americans with their name like this. Jessica is HORRIBLY popular, however. It kinda makes me sick. Oh well :P.

Hey all, I am new as well. (Betcha couldn't have guessed that, right?) I live in the US, Seattle/Montana to be exact. I listen to all sorts of music. Some of my faves other than Mika are Garbage and AFI. I helped spread Mika all over my small city last summer. It is the best music to cruise in the 'Stang to. Well...I guess that's about all about me that is interesting.

Welcome!! Bienvenida :wink2:

I'm pretty new myself too, and well done spreading Mika around, I did it too and it worked amazingly :shocked::thumb_yello: