2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been so embarassing. I fell up the stairs once at school but that is not on Youtube:naughty:

He's excellent at covering it up though. If i didn't know the normal show routine, i might not have known that it was an accident.

I'm usually fairly good at staying on my feet, but i can't say that any of my falls are on youtube haha.

I played at graduation, and some poor kid fell as he was making his was down that stairs after getting his diploma. It was a phenomenal fall though, if i do say so myself, flat on the floor. I think that falling on your wedding day down the isle is worse though.

He's excellent at covering it up though. If i didn't know the normal show routine, i might not have known that it was an accident.

I'm usually fairly good at staying on my feet, but i can't say that any of my falls are on youtube haha.

I played at graduation, and some poor kid fell as he was making his was down that stairs after getting his diploma. It was a phenomenal fall though, if i do say so myself, flat on the floor. I think that falling on your wedding day down the isle is worse though.

Yeah, for sure.

That was the one time I fell at school and never will it happen again. Though one time, in grade 9, in PE we were playing volleyball and I went to bump the ball and not fell but kind of slid my knee and got a floor burn across that hard, shiny floor. I curse it every time I go by that gym haha

I feel so bad for that guy. Though it's better to go all out right haha

Yeah, for sure.

That was the one time I fell at school and never will it happen again. Though one time, in grade 9, in PE we were playing volleyball and I went to bump the ball and not fell but kind of slid my knee and got a floor burn across that hard, shiny floor. I curse it every time I go by that gym haha

I feel so bad for that guy. Though it's better to go all out right haha

when the guy fell it was really loud, so yea, i would say go big or go hom- he went big:naughty: ah, well, at least he's done and wont see many of the people again.

the only sport i'm good at is soccer, and you slide and fall in that all the time, but i haven't played in 2 years:thumbdown:

when the guy fell it was really loud, so yea, i would say go big or go hom- he went big:naughty: ah, well, at least he's done and wont see many of the people again.

the only sport i'm good at is soccer, and you slide and fall in that all the time, but i haven't played in 2 years:thumbdown:

Soccer...that reminds me. Portugal won their game today *woot woot* Quarter finals here they come!!!

...Yay Portugal! I don't really watch sports, but hey, Portugal sounds nice:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks. My dad being from Portugal was VERY happy today. My mom is from England but sssssshhhhhhh I don't support that team (come on they didn't even make it into the Euro 2008!!!). I don't watch sports that much either. But when it's something like this I do.

They sound like the favourites for this tournament so far. Also, Cristiano Ronaldo is someone to watch for. Definately one of the best in the world. Some would argue the best in the world.

c17_jpg.jpg

Someone had to tape their earring...

c2_jpg.jpg

I think that falling on your wedding day down the isle is worse though.

*intrudes*

I have to disagree with you, there. I think graduation is worse. At least at you're wedding you're surrounded by loved ones, but at a graduation..people can be vicious and that's not how I want to be remembered.

Thanks. My dad being from Portugal was VERY happy today. My mom is from England but sssssshhhhhhh I don't support that team (come on they didn't even make it into the Euro 2008!!!). I don't watch sports that much either. But when it's something like this I do.

They sound like the favourites for this tournament so far. Also, Cristiano Ronaldo is someone to watch for. Definately one of the best in the world. Some would argue the best in the world.

c17_jpg.jpg

Someone had to tape their earring...

c2_jpg.jpg

Dang. The boy is ripped.:shocked:(:wub2:)

Well i'll root for portugal then:thumb_yello:

I liked playing soccer, i got pretty good for a while too, scoring was always fun haha. I hated indoor though, there is nowhere to go and the ball moves faster. It it hurts more when it hits you:boxed: i'd have soccer ball imprints on my thigh often, you could literally see the lines.

*intrudes*

I have to disagree with you, there. I think graduation is worse. At least at you're wedding you're surrounded by loved ones, but at a graduation..people can be vicious and that's not how I want to be remembered.

But you'll never see most of them again. It was a really spectacular fall, he got applause.

I think that at both events i would be extremely cautious. But hey, it's a way to get people to remember you lol.

Dang. The boy is ripped.:shocked:(:wub2:)

Well i'll root for portugal then:thumb_yello:

Many people don't like him, they have their reasons I guess. I just think they're jealous....

Yes...for sure, support them!!! My dad says that no matter what happens on the weekend, Portugal will be in first place:thumb_yello:

But you'll never see most of them again. It was a really spectacular fall, he got applause.

I think that at both events i would be extremely cautious. But hey, it's a way to get people to remember you lol.

:roftl:Applause? Aww, poor thing! hahaha

That's true, hopefully I'd never see them again.:naughty:

Yea, I remember my eight grade graduation, I was so scared. But thankfully next year I can wear flats and my graduation will be on the football field. The only thing that stinks is we'd have to walk down the bleachers, and they're hard to see on bright days because they're just white concrete stairs and you can't tell where they end.:boxed:

Many people don't like him, they have their reasons I guess. I just think they're jealous....

Yes...for sure, support them!!! My dad says that no matter what happens on the weekend, Portugal will be in first place:thumb_yello:

I'd be jealous of that....hahaha

Maybe i'll try and watch then=]

:roftl:Applause? Aww, poor thing! hahaha

That's true, hopefully I'd never see them again.:naughty:

Yea, I remember my eight grade graduation, I was so scared. But thankfully next year I can wear flats and my graduation will be on the football field. The only thing that stinks is we'd have to walk down the bleachers, and they're hard to see on bright days because they're just white concrete stairs and you can't tell where they end.:boxed:

We didn't have a real 8th grade graduations. i think we had a dance:naughty: and we went to cedar point- which, if i remember correctly, was awesome.

Right before the ceremony, you should put black tape at the edge of the bottom stair, thats what i would do=]

GO RONALDO!!!! He's so hot :mf_lustslow:

just saw, him and agreed :thumb_yello:

I'd be jealous of that....hahaha

Maybe i'll try and watch then=]

just saw, him and agreed :thumb_yello:

You should, for sure.

Their next game...let me check...is on...

Looks to be Sunday June 15th. Portugal against Switzerland.

You should, for sure.

Their next game...let me check...is on...

Looks to be Sunday June 15th. Portugal against Switzerland.

what channel?

I need to be one with my...manly side.

perhaps i'll get snacks and a foam finger and some friends to come and watch:naughty::roftl:

what channel?

I need to be one with my...manly side.

perhaps i'll get snacks and a foam finger and some friends to come and watch:naughty::roftl:

Hmmm I'm not sure about in America, but here on my TV it was channel 26 today. Check TSN or something similar that you have on your TV.

Haha...in touch with your manly side. That means lots of beer, stains on your shirt and Cheetos haha.

But if you are anything like my dad, you will talk to the TV, as if you are giving words of encouragment to the players that are doing well. Or, you will yell, very loudly, "F**k!!" when shots are missed hahaha